In My Dream [One-Shot]

In My Dream [One-Shot]

 

Cars were crashing, siren horning, everybody panicking, crying and some are fainting. Those are the things I’ve remembered, when the worsiest accident happened in our lives, last April 19, 2007.

*~*~*~ Flashback *~*~*~

One night all Super Junior members are already in their own dreamlands. When Sungmin was in the middle of his sweet dream, someone whispered. “Sungmin hyung, Sungmin hyung,” A soft voice called out. Sungmin rubbed his eyes cutely and turned around to find out that the owner of the soft voice is no other than, Kyuhyun. “Why?” Sungmin asked, Kyuhyun who is just staring at Sungmin intensely. “Kyuhyun-ah?” Sungmin asked again confused. “Ah, nothing. Uhm, want to go out, hyung?” Kyuhyun asked. “Really?! Of course!” Sungmin said excitedly. “Let’s go,” Kyuhyun said. “What? Now? But it’s still 2:30 am,” Sungmin said confused. “Owh~ never mind that hyung, let’s go,” Kyuhyun said while getting off. After changing some warmer clothes, they went out from their dorms and walked silently. “Kyuhyun-ah, where are we going?” Sungmin asked. “Uhm, park? Let’s get some air,” Kyuhyun said. “Owh~” Sungmin said relieved. When they arrived at the park, they sat on a bench and trying to think of something. Because Sungmin was still half asleep when they left so he decided to sleep for a bit. “You really loved to sleep, don’t you?” Kyuhyun suddenly spoke. “Uhm? Oh yea. *laugh*” Sungmin said waking up and went back sleeping as well as Kyuhyun. Morning falls and they didn’t actually realize that they ended up sleeping at the park. When Kyuhyun woke up, he heard some giggles; he looked up and saw the girls giggling while taking some photos of them. Later on, Sungmin finally woke up. “Ugh~ what’s this?” He mumbled and he looked at Kyuhyun who is still staring at the girls so he followed the gaze of Kyuhyun and was totally shocked. “Oh god! Kyuhyun-ah let’s go!” Sungmin said.”Y-yea!” and they left. When both of them are on their way, Kyuhyun suddenly nudge Sungmin playfully and Sungmin did as well. When they were going to cross the street Kyuhyun went near to Sungmin and whispered, “Saranghae,” And he jumped back and didn’t notice a car speeding around and CRASH!          

*~*~*~ End Flashback *~*~*~

And there Sungmin woke up from his sleep. “Yah! Minnie-ah! Wake up!” Yesung shouted waking Sungmin up. “W-why?” Sungmin mumbled. “Kyuhyun’s dying!” Yesung shouted at the same time patting Ryeowook’s back to comfort the crying Ryeowook. “What?! A-ah w-wae?” Sungmin said shocked. *A friend of mine made this part* “The doctor said that Kyuhyun is still on an unstable condition. Let’s just pray he will surive this struggle.” Yesung tries to comfort Sungmin. “O-okay,” Sungmin said in a calm voice. As Sungmin went inside Kyuhyun’s private room, tears ran down at Sungmin’s chin. He went near Kyuhyun, and grabbed the soft hands of Kyuhyun and said “You didn’t tell me your feelings earlier. Didn’t you know I felt the same way too? I really can’t take it if you would be gone forever! Please don’t go Kyu…~” A meanwhile, Sungmin can’t help again his sleepiness. So, he felt asleep at Kyuhyun’s shoulder. 30 minutes passed… Sungmin suddenly woke up because he heard the fast breathing of Kyuhyun. Sungmin startled and began panicking. He quickly called for the nurses. As what hospitals do, Sungmin needs to stay outside. He sat on a couch and started crying. “Minnie-ah! What happened?” Yesung nervously asked. Ryeowook stared at Sungmin’s red face. “When I w-wake up, I already heard Kyuhyun’s hard breathing, I called the nurses and his doctor. And now, I am still waiting for the in-f-formation…” Sungmin sobbed. Minutes have passed Doctor’s sad face. “Doctor, how’s Kyuhyun?” Yesung asked swiftly. “I really am sorry sir, but we did all we can. The patient is already de…” doctor was trying to continue but Sungmin suddenly interrupted. “What do you mean SORRY?!? It’s your job to heal a person! To let the patient stay alive, then now you’re sorry?” “I’m sorry sir!” Then the doctor left. They all were stubborn and ended up crying.