MINI-SEQUEL #1: Sehun, Luhan, Jong-in

Thousand years

 

“Yah! You get your back here I’m telling you!” Sehun picked up poor Monggu from the floor and ran out of the room. “Jong-in ah! Look what Lulu did to your Monggu!!”

Jong-in came out of his room, rubbing his sleepy eyes. Someone ran past him, laughing hysterically in to the room next door and the door went BAM. His eyes shot open when he saw Sehun, and burst out laughing. “What happened to your hair?! It looks yummy Sehun ah! I don’t mean to laugh but, it’s-“ and there he goes laughing like a mad man. He didn’t laugh for long though, when he saw what Sehun was holding.

“YAH!!!!!!!!!”

Half an hour later, Sehun and Jong-in were seated on the couches in the living room, sulking. Luhan on the other hand, was still rolling around on the ground, laughing. “The first thing he asked for when he recovered was a new hair color so I gave him one! It’s so.. HAHAHA!!”

“Not funny.” The brothers chimed together.

Jong-in patted his poor poodle’s head. He should have kept Monggu with him.

“Lulu, I know you love paddlepop but I do not like paddlepop on my head.” Sehun pouted.

“Lou Hanleigh, I don’t really care what you do to Sehun, but my poodle, did you really have to turn my poodle into a paddlepoodle?”Jong-in was far from amused. His poor poodle must be in shock right now. “I… I can’t. I’m going back to sleep. And no Sehun, I’m not leaving Monggu with you again.”

Standing up, he held Monggu close to himself and hurried back to his room, muttering "Lou Hanleigh I hate you."

The hall went silent. Sehun was just pouting and glaring at Luhan, who burst out laughing all over again. “It looks nice!”

“Hell no. I hate you.”

“Aw, I love you too!” Luhan picked the bratty pouty boy up and carried him back to his room.

When the lights were out, when Luhan and Sehun were fast asleep in a tight embrace, a soft thud landed on Sehun’s window ledge. Someone crept in, and bent over sleeping Sehun, leaving a small kiss on his forehead.

Before the intruder left, Luhan smiled and whispered, just loud enough for the intruder to hear, “Kai Wufanace, I saw that.”


OKAY THIS IS DAMNED LAME BUT HAERINSSI SAID THERE WAS NO HUNHAN SO I JUST HAD TO ADD THIS IN HAHA
Yes Sehun survived, Luhan and Sehun still ended up together. 
(Jong-in still has a huge crush on Sehun which Luhan graciously allowed., I guess there's no harm anyway)
PADDLEPOP MONGGU HAHA CONNIE PLEASE DO NOT KILL ME I LOVE YOU HAHAHAHA

EXO COMEBACK ON M!COUNTDOWN NEXT WEEK 30TH MAY!!!♥♥