장에 /jang-e /chapter one

I LOVE YOU AHN SOHEE

Myungsoo POV 

Today is the day!!!!!

The day that  Sohee will come to my house to study together with Jieun (my sister). I dont know why but whenever  Sohee came to my house my heart feel so gleeful .

*ding dong* (the bell ringing)

I rushed to the door and when i opened the door there she standing with only a blue shirt and a jeans.

She smiled slightly and greeted me "Annyeong oppa" , she always called me oppa..

"Sohee!!!!!", Jieun scream."Yah!! oppa move move", she pushed me.Hey am i a doll that she can pushed whenever she like???

"IU!!!, I missed you so much!!!",Sohee said while hugging Jieun (i hope she hug me like she hug Jieun...stop daydreaming!!!)

Jieun : Where have youve been on the summer vacation??? she said while dragging Sohee to the living room

Sohee : Nowhere just staying home watching tv, read books,eat gimbap(korean food) and sleep all day long.(her favourite thing to do)

Jieun : Why dont you come to my house???

Sohee : You did not invite me.... *she said while smiling*.( i want to die because of her smiling)

Jieun : ??????

*ding dong*

Jieun : Is that Lim??? Let me see.(she went to the door)

Silent

Silent

Silent

Its so awkward whenever I left alone with Sohee

"How are you" she ask me.

"What did you" I ask her.

Hahahaha we both laugh.

"You first". I said

"No Oppa first" she said

Myungsoo : Oppa just want to ask you what did you do last summer vacation.

Sohee : Just like I said earlier sleeping,eating,sleep again and eat again. heheheheh

She so cute when she laugh and she really is a funny girl but she did not realised it.

Myungsoo : Now its your turn.

Jieun : Turn for what???

She came in with Nickhun

Wait, What??? Nickhun??? When he come???  What are he doing here at my house at this time??

Nickhun : Wassup L (nickname for myungsoo), hello Sohee.

Sohee : Hello Nickhun oppa. she said while blushing

What,she blushing ???!!! She never blushed when i am around her.

Myungsoo : Hey Khun can you came her a sec.

I brought him to the kitchen.

Myungsoo : Why are you here??

Nickhun : You asked me to come here at 12 pm . Do you forget about it???

Myungsoo : What time is it now???

Nickhun : Its almost 1 pm.

Whenever Sohee here I always forgot about anything.

Myungsoo : Sorry man, I totally forgot about our 'date' hehehhe 

Nickhun : Its ok, hey didnt you agree to tell me if sohee came to your house??? Why dont you inform me about it i will wear something nicer that this.

Myungsoo : Sorry i didnt know that she wil come (its a lie,i already know since last two days), lets go..

Nickhun : Go where??

Myungsoo : Go to our date at High Five Bookstore (to buy some comics)

Nickhun : I think i dont want to go there

Myungsoo : So where are we going???

Nickhun : Lets hang out here at your house.

Myungsoo : My house??? Why??

Nickhun : You know...(he blushing)

Myungsoo : Because Sohee is here????

Its really hurt my feeling when I know my bestfriend falling in love with someone that I love. But what to do he already ask me if i have feeling at her.

Last  2 month ago

Nickhun : Hey L, I wanna ask you something.

Myungsoo : What??

Nickhun : Do you have feeling at Sohee??

Myungsoo : *feeling anxious* wha,,what??? Sohee??? Do you mean Ahn Sohee my sisters bestfriend???

Nickhun : Yes her..Who else do we know have the same name as Sohee???

Myungsoo : Feeling at Sohee??? No way, I treat her like i treat my sister Jieun.(ITS TOTALLY A LIE I LOVE HER SINCE THE FIRST TIME I SAW HER)

Nikhun : Thank God, because I think I am falling in love with her.

When I heard what Nickhun said i feel like there is no tomorrow for me, My heart feel like it is empty. I want to tell him the truth but what HAPPEN  if I tell him the truth????  I dont want anything to happen with our friendship.

Nickhun : L....L....Myungsooo!!!!

Myungsoo : Huh??

Nickhun : Are you deaming??

Myungsoo : Nooooo

Nickhun : So are we stay here or we go to the bookstore??

Myungsoo : I dont care, its up to you

Nickhun : YESSS,We stay here...hehehehhee

 

 

 

TO ALL MY READERS 

IM SORRY IF THIS CHAPTER IS BORING...I DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY

THIS CHAPTER ONLY HAVE MYUNGSOO AND NICKHUN,I PROMISE NEXT CHAPTER I WILL PUT SOHEE,SUNMI AND OTHER CAST

I HOPE YOU COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE

 SINCERELY MINMINHYO