Chapter Fourteen

I LOVE YOU AHN SOHEE

AUTHOR POV

Myungsoo have been work at the Moonlight Cafe for about two weeks and everyday Sohee find that Myungsoo is a charming guy.

He always come early and help Sohee open the cafe.

He always do every silly things that Sunmi ask him to do.

He is very sociable with the workers and the customer.

And the list go on.

But the things that always made Sohee smile is he really know how to play with Sehun. Even when Sehun throwing tantrum he always know how to persuade him and Sehun always talk about Myungsoo. Every time Sohee want to tuck Sehun to bed, he always told Sohee about how Myungsoo told him a really cool story, how Myungsoo will buy him toys and so on. 

Sohee also realize that Sehun is more open now before Myungsoo come in their life.

And for some reason Sohee also feels happy about it.

 

 

SOHEE POV

Today is the day when Sohee closed the cafe and had a CLEAN HOUSE day.

She already sent Sehun to his friend house so it will be easy for her to clean the house.

Firstly she will clean Sehun playroom then the kitchen after that the living room/the tv room, lastly is for her and Sehun bedroom. 

Before she start cleaning she examine Sehun playroom first, wow it really a mess. She laugh.

She take a long breath and start doing her chore.

She always think that Sehun is some kind of devilish child, because before this his playroom is always in order, but everytime it was a CLEAN HOUSE day the playroom is a mess.

After she done cleaning the playroom, the kitchen, living room/tv room. The clock show's that it was 2pm. She had to pick Sehun at 5pm so she still have 3 hours to clean the bedroom.

She was arranging her closet when she discover a small black box.

What is it? Sohee wonder.

Sohee open the box and inside the box she saw an album.

A photo album

She was curious because she never saw the album before.

Sohee open the album and she was shocked.

There is a lot of picture of her and an unknown girl with Myungsoo.

In the picture she is smiling while hugging the girl.

Wait a minute, she thought

Sohee think she have seen the girl before, "where Ive seen her?"

The she realize that the girl is Myungsoo sister.

She looked at the album.

Almost all the picture is either Sohee and the girl or Sohee and the girl with Myungsoo.

There is a picture with them in a school uniform, at the playground or eating ice cream.

Sohee wonder whom they actually are?

Then she saw a picture consist of herself, sunmi, Nickhun, Myungsoo and the girl.

Wait a minute, if Sunmi is in the picture sure she knew Myungsoo but why she acting like she never meet Myungsoo?

What is Miss Sunmi hiding behide my back?

Ouch, my head. I think I need to rest.

Then there is a flashback about a girl playing and laughing with other girl and her brother

Before Sohee arrived at the bed she fell down and faint.

 

 

AUTHOR POV

Sunmi was really worried when she got a call from the hospital saying Sohee found unconcious inside her house.

Luckily there is Sehun friend's mother whom call the authority because she cant reached Sohee when Sohee late to pick up Sehun at her house. And the authority found Sohee unconcious inside her bedroom, at first they thought Sohee being rob but when they arrived the door is lock and there is no sign of robbery.

It almost 10 hours since Sohee faint, the doctors said that because of the accident that happen before may have resulted at her brain. So the doctor just told Sunmi that the fainting maybe because of a brain shock. Maybe something happen that make her brain in a shocked.

Sunmi still waiting at the hospital. She asked Seungri to take care Sehun while she is waiting for Sohee.

Then she heard someone coming.

"Is Sohee alright?" Jieun

"What happen?" Myungsoo

"How do you know that Sohee is in a hospital?" Sunmi

"You've sent an email to all the employee that today the cafe will be close too because of Sohee is warded in a hospital and I am an employee. Do you forget about it?" Myungsoo

"Sunmi ah, what happened with Sohee?" Jien

"I dont really know, the doctor said maybe she had a brain shock because of something and we dont know what the cause is." Sunmi

"Oh poor Sohee." Jieun

"How long she has been like this?" Myungsoo

"About 10 hours,the doctor said maybe she will wake up soon or she will be in a coma." Sunmi said then she cry.

"Wait, what? Is it that serious," Myungsoo

"Yes, Myungsoo, it is THAT serious. After the accident the doctor already told us that there is something wrong with her brain but they cant figure out what is it. They already scan her but at that time there is an unknown result. The doctor found something but they dont know what is it. They just said that maybe it may affect Sohee's life. One of the effect is she lose her memory and now I dont know what happen." Sunmi said while sobbing

Jieun hug Sunmi and said " We are really sorry Sunmi." she want to continue but she cant utter a word because she dont know what to said.

"Where is Sehun?" Myungsoo

"He is with Seungri." Sunmi

And there is no words spoken because they are all in shocked at what happen.

At Seungri house, little Sehun is crying because he want his mother. He never knew that right now his mother is unconcious in a hospital.

Sunmi, Jieun and Myungsoo are patiently waiting and praying that Sohee will wake up soon.

 

 

TBC

 

 

Sorry for the late update, been busy with my study.

Thank You for All my Subcribers and Commentator..

Hope you enjoy the story

love, minminhyo