Chapter Fourh

I LOVE YOU AHN SOHEE

The First Day in College

Myungsoo POV

The summer holiday had ended, we have to go to college to continue our studies.

It was lucky that Jieun and her two best friend is attending the same college as me and Nickhun.

I went to college with Jieun and our chauffer sent us to the college exactly at 8.30 AM.

 

My first class at 8.45 am so I was literally running to find my class and  I was lucky because before after I  came into the class the Prof. Myung Ok just entered.

 

I was taking Bussines to help my father organize the company, although its not my first choice but lately I was into study business, eventhough a lot my friends say its so lame but for me it can help me some day with the company.

 

Although me and Nickhun is best friend, but we did not take the same course. He is studying about Chemical Engineering, I know its cool right,but what makes it  so undeniable cool is that he is always the top in his course. I am too but you know I am just styudying Bussiness and he is Chemiccal Engineering. Just saying his course name made me awed. But i dont really care. Because he still treating me just like old time.

 

It was lucky because my break time is the same with Nickhun. So we always have lunch or just drink coffee or smoothiestogether. I was wondering if I will able to see Sohee today. Sohee and my sister is majoring in Law while Lim an Sunmi is studying Art and Culture. I hope I can bumped into her so I can apologize about was happened last month.

 

I think today is my lucky day because when I and Nickhun was drinking smoothies while talking about something like why people always eating while reading a book??? Then I saw her entering the canteen area with some guy, what a guy??? I was so shocked because usually when you see Sohee she will always with her three best friend but now she is with some dude that I dont know. I asked Nickhun if he ever saw that guy but Nickhun also in a great shocked.

 

He is a fine looking guy, with a blond hair, maybe he is from overseas. We are so curious the identity of the guy, we want to ask her but without Jieun or any of her best friend we will be so shy to just asked her. Maybe today is really my lucky day because Sohee saw me and Nickhun and straight go to our table.

Sohee : Hey, whats up Myungsoo shi and Nickhun shi.

Myungsoo : Hi

Nickhun : Nothing we just drink our smoothies,how about your day today in first semester?

Myungsoo: We are so rude,we forgot to invite you guys to sit,please have a sit.

Sohee : Oh, its okay,thanks.

She sit side by side with the stranger it make me so wanna cry because she never want to sit beside me or Nickhun whennever we went out but today she sit beside a total stranger.

Sohee: Thanks for asking Nickhun shi, its always the same in the class we are discussing how is one to blame as a criminal and we arguing to each other some thing like that.

Nickhun : Oh its look interesting.

Myungsoo : Sohee shi where is your best friend aka my sister?

Sohee : Huh, oh IU, Lim and Sunmi had lunch at outside college. I just lazy to go with furthermore I have to walk oppa around the college.

Myungsoo : Oppa?? you mean this guy over here? I never knew you have a big brother Sohee shi.

Sohee : Oh, Im really sorry I forgot to introduce you guys. This is Jang Wooyung my cousin from New York. He is just transfered here because his family will staying with me but not all his family just him and his sister with her husband.

Wooyoung : Nice to met you guys, my name is Wooyoung I hope we can be friends.

Nikhun : Hi, nice to meet you too, are you the same age as us or older???

Wooyoung : Oh actually I am the same age with Sohee

Myungsoo : If that so, why is she calling you oppa?

Wooyoung : Oh she is always like that because I was born in April while she is in June so based on that she called me as her oppa

 

I was so relieved when I know Wooyoung is her cousin and further more he is majoring in Law as Sohee so Sohee automatically offered herself to be his tour guide. Wooyoung is really a nice and sporting guy. He is not like his cousin, he like to talk and tell story when he is in New York, and we are just stupid because we dont realize that Sohee and Wooyoung have the resembles. They both have small eye, mandoo face and dont have double eyelids.

We were talking until we have to go to next class. I went the same way as Sohee and Wooyoung before we parted I grab Sohee wrist. she was so shocked that her eyes was wide open.

Sohee : Yah, what are you doing,lets go of me.

Myungso : Sorry,sorry I just wanna say something, I am so sorry what I have said abut your father, I really sorry I dont mean it, it just slip out of my mouth

Sohee : Hey its ok, Myungsoo oppa, that day I not in the good mood, I am already forget about it, dont worry.

Myungsoo : So if you already forget about it so why are you not coming to our house as usual?

Sohee : IU did not tell you? I was busy preparing the house to welcome my cousin and I was busy preparing to buy college thing and when my cousin came I am busy being a tour guide to them, Its not that I mad at you or what.

After I heard what Sohee said my heart fell so gleeful its not because she is not madatme but because she was talking with me while her eyes met my eyes,its feel so romantic because this is the first time she talk like that to me usually she only talk a little while keep her eyes some where else.I know that maybe I just imagining it but i really happy and I am so sure that today is my lucky day.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

P/S I am so sorry because I changed Woohyun oppa to Wooyoung oppa as Sohee cousin because I think Wooyoung is have much more resembles to Sohee than Woohyun.I hope you guys enjoy reading it and I am really sorry about grammatically error. Keep reading and comment and subcribes if you want hehehhe

MINMINHYO