Chapter Six

I LOVE YOU AHN SOHEE

AUTHOR POV

................................................................................................

Its a long and awkward silent, there is an eye gazing contest with Sohee + Nickhun + Tiffany while Myungsoo eyes only look at Sohee (as usual). Nobody talking and right now they can even hear the sound of the fly.

Wooyoung : Okay, this is awkward...Urm does anybody want anything to eat or drink?

There is THE SILENT.....

Nobody answer...

Wooyoung : Okay, I think that the que for me to go...Urm have a nice talk....Bye

Jieun : Bye Oppa!! Okay now...Nickhun oppa explain!!!

Tiffany : What is there to explain, I am the rightful lover for Nickhun and your friend is the one who take him from me.

Jieun : Yah Im not asking you, and what?? Sohee take him from you!! What are you his wife??? Its not Sohee whom courting Nickhun oppa or even wooing him for 3 month okay!! Its YOUR oppa.

Nickhun : Tiffany, you stay out of this...And why are you still here?? You should go.

Tiffany : Oppa!! How could you, Im coming to Korea just for you okay.

Jieun : And now youve seen him, get lost!!

Sohee : Stop it Jiuen ah...Urm, ive got to go...Sunye unnie want to meet me at Cafe Star (Sunye's Cafe)

Jieun : But you said to me that Sunye unnie is out of town.

Sohee : Huh? Ah.. anni, She called me and said she cancelled her program and wanna meet me after this, so urm...bye!!

Sohee went away and Nickhun wanna go after her but Tiffany forbid him by holding his arm.

Jieun : But nobody called her.....

Myungsoo : Guys, I need to go too so bye!!

Jieun : Wait, oppa!!! dont leave me alone here!! I wanna follow...

Myungsoo just went away like that...

Nickhun felt a little bit unhappiness/jeolousness in his heart, because he think he knows where Myungsoo went to.

 

SOHEE POV

Okay, now the silentness and awkwardness make me wanna run away and go to my happy place...

Where is my happy place??

Hurm that place...

Wooyoung oppa already went, Jieun are bickering with Tiffany and Nickhun oppa and Myungsoo oppa is staring at me??

Why is he staring at me with that face, that sympathy or pity face?? Is he think that Nickhun oppa is cheating on me?

Okay its weird, Myungsoo oppa just looking at me like almost five minutes...Is there something in my face?? And why am I fell ashamed right now? My face kinda hot...

Yah Sohee yah!!! Why are you care about your face right now!!! 

Your boyfriend Nickhun oppa are caught in action hugging with other girl.

Well its not his fault, ive seen in on my own eyes...the girl is the one whom hug him....

Jieun and Myungsoo oppa whom make it big deal...Those two sibling should win an award for the drama queen and king.

The girl said she is Nickhun oppa lover...

But Nickhun oppa said she is his ex girlfriend..

So What?? They allready broken up...

SO WHAT YOU SAID?? 

Yah bapo yah!!!! Now you are Nickhun girlfriend, you should at least show a little bit of jealuosy.

But I dont feel anything in my heart......

Do I really love Nickhun oppa?

 

Sohee : Urm Ive got to go... Bye!!

 

*P/S THIS IS SOHEE HEART CONSIENCE AND HER MIND ARGUING WITH EACH OTHER*

 

MYUNGSOO POV

Why is Sohee never said a word?

Does she not jealous what happened to her boyfriend right now?

Hurm poor Sohee, I can see in her eyes that she is confused, but only confused...is there is not a little bit of jealousness inside her?

Oh my, she saw me looking at her...

What to do??

Just act cool Myungsoo, act cool....

Wait....What..is she blushing right now? Her cheek looks little bit red...is it hot or is she blushing? or is she mad right now...

Yah Ahn Sohee please speak up,why are you so quiet....

How can oppa help you if you did not say anything?

And those three people are still bickering with each other, cant you see Sohee is sad right now?

Is she? She does not look sad...but...Hurm this girls is so mystery...

Sohee has to go meet with Sunye unnie, but Jieun said there is no call from anybody, does she lie to us? 

Why? Where she want to go....

Ive better check on her.

Myungsoo : Okay guys, Ive got to go too so Bye!!!

I think i heard my sister said something but right now SOHEE is the more important!!

 

AUTHOR POV

SOMEONE HEART IS SEARCHING

SOMEONE HEART IS WANTING

SOMEONE HEART IS HURTING

SOMEONE HEART IS BEATING WITH HOPE

BUT WHOSE HEART IS WHOSE?

 

SOHEE POV

Daddy where are you?

Mommy are you happy?

Why both of you went away from me?

Am I a bad daughter?

I missed both of you!!

FLASHBACK

MR Ahn : Sohee ya, daddy is back!!

Sohee : Yeah!! Daddy lets play

Mrs Ahn : Sohee your dad just come back home please just let him rest

Mrs Ahn went to Mr Ahn and give him a peck at his cheek.

Sohee : Mommy dont kiss daddy, he is tired!! He is come back from work you said!! ( 5 years old sohee)

Mr. Ahn : Its okay sohee your mommy kisses give me energy you know!!

Sohee : Jinjja? Mom kiss dad again so he will get energize and play with me!!

Both of her parent laugh while hugging her.

After 2 years

Sohee : Mom, dont go... dont leave me and daddy...

Mr.Ahn : Sohee ya, your mom went to an happy place.

Sohee : You are lying dad!! Mom said the happiest place is where she is with me and you but right now she is leaving us....without us mom is not happy, she sad!! please dad, wake mom up...she will get sad..you know... i dont want my mom sad.

Mr. Ahn is speechless, he just can hold his daughter silently.

10 YEARS WENT BY.....

Sohee : Dad lets watch movie!!

Mr. Ahn : Okay, what movie?

Sohee : Hurm...Pretty Women??

Mr. Ahn : Again?? We watch it like last two week!

Sohee : Please...pretty please...

Mr. Ahn : Okay but next week is my turn to pick a movie

Sohee : Okay..

But that turn never came, his father died in an accident....

Sohee : Dad!! Please dont leave me!! You said you want to watch movie together with me!!

Jieun : Sohee ya, please..dont be like this

Sunmi : Yes sohee, uncle will not like it

Lim : Oh poor my sohee

-end fashback-

Oh gosh....I want some cotton candy.. I should go to my happy place!!

 

 

 

Okay i will update soon... I want to continue but ive got class after this...

Happy Reading guys!!!