Ze First Day ~ @!#%@$^# ( Part II )

When They Met Their Mr. Right !

| Jiyeon POV |

 

I keep quiet and look out the windows since I'm pissed off with him . There's no use talking to him . 

And I keep on sighing . 

" What's wrong with you ? " , he break the silence .

" What do you mean what's wrong with me ? " , I asked him back with my dino voice .

" You're so quiet , and you keep on sighing . This doesnt seems like Park Jiyeon I knew yesterday " , Ceh , you dont even know me Mr. Kim Jaejoong .

I ignore him and turn on the radio . I glance at him and guess what ? He's smirking ! ERGH ~

He then turn off the radio . I turn it on . And he turn it off . And I turn it on . And he turn it off . And I turn it on . And he turn it off back . ERGH ! And I'm on my way turning it on back when he grab my hand . " Ouch "

" Stop turning it on ! " , I stick out my tongue at him and turn it on .

He did not turn it off back . I guess he give up . ehehehe .

I heard him sigh . What ?! It's only the radio , dude .

" So , tell me more about yourself " , he asked me .

" And why do you want to know , Mr. Kim Jaejoong " , and I asked him back .

" Because I'm your boss , Ms. Park Jiyeon " 

" What do you want to know ? " , I gave up .

" Herm , what's special about you ? "

" I'm cute " ,

" Please . Stop self-praising "

" You're the one who ask me . "

" Alright alright . That's it ? You're cute ? "

" I can eat well . I'm pretty . I'm georgeous . I'm- "

" Okay enough enough . That isn't special at all "

" WHAT?! " , he said I'm not special .

" And what's so special about you ?! " , I asked him .

" I can cook well , I can sing , I can dance well , I can- "

I interupted his self-praising moment with " Bleh bleh bleh ! U can bully well "

He laughed at me . I gave him a death glare .

" Okay , okay . So enough about speciality , we're here . "

" Where is this ? " , I asked him .

" My cafe' . Come , I'll introduce you to my brother " , and he smiled . Okay , this is my first time seeing him smiling sincerely at me without - you know the evil smirk and stuff .

" So , Ms. Park Jiyeon ? Dont tell me you want me to carry you inside ? " , Oops . Sorry , I was day-dreaming just now.

I went out and follow him into the cafe' . It's quite simple . But perfect ! <3 Food food food !

" Welcome to Je t'embrasse Cafe' " , he told me .

" What cafe' ? " 

" Je t'embrasse Cafe ' . Je t'embrasse means love in french " , he explained . A/N : Sorry I dont know if it's true or not. I google it , lols . Credits to ; Mr. Google xD And I cant think of any name  right now ! Ergh . Please suggest me a better name :)

" Cant you just put Love Cafe' , I cant even pronounce that thing "

" That's just too simple " , he said and continue " Hey , that's my bruh . Myungsoo-ah ! "

I look at the ' bruh ' he's telling about . And he came to us .

" Jiyeonnie , this is my brother , Kim Myungsoo . and Myungsoo , this is Park Jiyeon " , he introduce his ' bruh ' to me .

And he called me Jiyeonnie again ! >..< Nevermind nevermind . I'll just let it go this time .

" Hey , I'm Park Jiyeon . You could call me Jiyeon or anything you're comfortable with " , and I bow .

He smiled and introduce himself " Im Kim Myungsoo . You could call me Myungsoo , L or anything you love to " , and he bow too .

He's way better than his rude , annoying brother .

I smiled at him and nod . 

And then , his annoying ' bruh ' interfere our lovely conversation by dragging me to the kitchen .

I smiled at Myungsoo , bow again and follow the creepy monster to the kitchen .

" Haish , what are we doing here ? " , I asked him as soon as we reach the kitchen . 

" Cook , of course " , and his answer made my day <3 COOK = FOOD = EAT = MY FAV 

" Alright , so you'll be cooking ? " , I asked him .

" No , you . "

 

| Jaejoong POV |

 

" No , you " , I answered her and smirk . Of course , it will be her since she's my worker now .

And her jaws dropped upon hearing my answer . 

" Why ? Don't tell me you can't cook ? " , I asked her .

She look at the floor and nod . Ahahahahha , OMG . She's cute .

Alright , I'll tell you guys . I like her since the first time I saw her . And I don't mean it when I annoyed her , make her mad and stuff . I just - I just don't know how to handle this feeling .

And trust me , if it's not her the one who bumped into my car yesterday , I would just let the girl or guy go .

I laugh at her and she gave me her death glare again .

" What's with that glare ? You should know how to cook since you're a girl ! " , I blabbered at her .

" I- I don't know how to cook , but I can eat well ! " , she answered me . I feel like pinching her cute nose .

" Everyone knows how to eat well ! " , I said back .

" Not everyone , there are people in this whole milky way who doesn't know how to eat well " , haish , this girl .

" Okay , okay . fine , so now you have to learn how to cook " , I said to her .

And she pouted at me with her puppy eyes , " Why ? "

" So that your future hubby wouldn't have to eat outside food every day " 

" I'll find one who can cook well " , and she smile brightly at me . I pinch her nose and said " What if there's no man who can cook well want you as their wife ? "

And she gave me her cute dino face , " There will be at least one "

" And if there isn't any ?"

" I'll go for girls " , I dont know if it's a joke or what , but no way ! 

" NO! " , I accidently yell at her .

" What do u mean no ? " , she asked me .

" Are you gay ? " , NO NO NO NO NO NO !

She laughed and teased me ( ? ) , " What if I am ? "

" Then I got one right choice for you ! " , Mhm , I think she's teasing me , so why not , I play along ?

She raised her eyebrow at me and I smirk .

" And who is it ? "

I went closer towards her face and whisper at her , " A friend of mine "

" What's wrong with you ? " , she push me away from her .

" What do you mean ? " , I said and get closer to her back . You see , I'm not being ert or what-so-ever , but she's really cute with her dino expression , and I could see it well by getting closer to her .

" Go away " , and she push me again , harder this time .

I smirk , and I think she got it wrong coz she's now ready to fight .

" WOO WOO , chill . I'm not going to do anything " , I calm her down .

And I think she did calm down , but , uh-oh , this is worse .

" Uwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ~ When is this 4months going to end ? " , she cried and stomp her feet.

I cant see whether she's crying for real or not , since she's hide her face with her two palms .

But I find it cute . ahahaha . Since I dont know how to deal with this type of situation , I make everything worst .

I tickle her waist and she fall down . D: I didnt mean it .

" Sorry , Jiyeon-ah " , I apologised to her .

I move her hands from her face to see her better . D: 

 

OMG .

She's crying for real .

She then punch my chest , and keep on punching .

It's quite hard . but I dont mind .

" Sorry " , I said to her again and wipe her tears .

I guess she has stop crying now .

I smiled at her and pinch her nose , " Sorry , " , I apologised again .

" Cook for me " , she told me and I laugh at her . She's asking me to cook for her ? After everything ? Ahaha 

" Alright , but you need to get up first " 

" Don't want " 

" Come on "

" Don't want "

" Alright then , " I said and lift her bridal style .

" AAAAAAAAAAAAAA ! " , she screamed .

" Let me down , let me down ! " , and she keep on kicking and punching everywhere .

" Stay still ! " , I said and carry her into the cafe' .

" Eh , Myungsoo , since when are you here ? " , I found Myungsoo at the kitchen's door . 

And at last Jiyeon stay still . Maybe she's still shy with Myungie .

" Since just now " , and he went into the kitchen .

" LET ME DOWWWWNNNN ! " , and there we go , she scream again with her legs and hands moving non-stop .

I ignore her and continue my way into the cafe' .

 

| Jiyeon POV |

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ! I want to go down , I want to go down !

Let me down ! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !

Somebody help meeee !

 

" Eh , Jiyeonnie ? " , I heard Jieun calling me .

I turn and saw Jieun with a guy . And at last he let me down . 

" Jieun ! What are you doing here ? " , I asked her , still feeling embarassed with what she just saw.

She must have thought Jaejoong's my boyfriend from now on . NOOOO ! I'll explain to her later !

" JIYEONNIE ! I'VE PASSED THE AUDITION ! " , she screamed and hug me .

" OMG OMG OMG ! REALLY ? WOOOO ~ CONGRATS JIEUN-AH ! NO , IU-AH ! " , I hug her back and we jump together .

" Ehehehe , and what's you doing here ? " , she asked me after we calm down .

" Ehem " , Jaejoong clear his throat and said , " Hey , we've met just now . Erm , this is my cafe' by the way and from what I heard just now , u've just passed an audition . Congratulations ! "

I look at him and kick his leg . " Ouch " , he cried . " Mehrong " , I stick out my tongue at him .

I then act like nothing happen and continue my conversation with Jieun back , " and what are you doing here ? Who's that ? " , I asked and smirk at her .

" Ou , sorry . Jiyeon-ah , this is Zico and Zico , this is Jiyeon , my housemate and roommate " , she introduce that Zico to me .

I smiled and bow " Hye , I'm Park Jiyeon . Nice to meet you . "

and he smile back at me and bow , " I'm Woo Jiho , you could call me Zico . It's a pleasure to meet you too "

" And what are you doing here ? " , I asked her again .

" Ou , since she passed the audition , I'm going to treat her lunch . And this is my favourite cafe' so I came here ." , Zico answered on behalf of Jieun .

I just " Ouu ' at his answer .

" Why don't you join us ? " , Zico then invite me .

" Ou , great then . We would serve you with the best dishes here " , Jaejoong suddenly interupt .

" That's great ! " , both Zico and IU said .

" Come on , let's have a sit " , he added .

" Yeay yeay yeay ! Eat eat eat ! " , I skip happily and he pinch my nose again .

I dont know why but he keep on pinching my nose from just now . >..<

I hit his chest , mehrong at him and follow Jieun .

 

A/N

Looooonnggggg update , right ?

D: And I'm so sorry , I havent update about Sunhwa and Suzy !

I promise you , the next two chapter will be about them !

Promisee !

Please subscribe and leave a comment .

Love uolssss ~ <3