Welcome To Ze Family !

When They Met Their Mr. Right !

| Jiyeon POV |

 

I've been waiting for like 2 hours already , and she is nowhere .

Haish , Im hungry .

Seriously hungry .

I'm so going to force her to treat me brunch when she's back .

And for the 415th times , I sigh .

Suddenly , my phone rang .

I press the " Answer " button without looking at the Caller's ID

" JIYEONNIIEEEEEEEEE !!!! I PASSED ~ WOOOOHOOOOO ! " 

" Unnieee ! Dont shout , my ear . argh , "

" Ehehehe , sorry . I passed Jiyeonnie , I passed ! "

" Passed what ? " , I asked spontaneously

" Passed the interview , duh . I can start my internship here next Monday "

" Ou , I see . I'm happy for you , now let's go and eat brunch to celebrate it . Your treat  " , I answered , and I really meant it when I congratulated her just now . It's just that , whatever it is , she's still going to treat me ze brunch . I dont care .

" Haish , I can't " , I heard her ! She can't !

" WHYYYY ?! " , I accidently shout at her .

" Jieun called me just now and she told me that she's at home already . She forgot to bring the keys with her, so we have to get back home . She's bringing a friend " , Im crying in my heart when I listened to her  . NOOOO ! My brunch .

" A friend ? Who ? " , I asked her

" I dont know . Im going to your car now , bye " , and with that she hung up .

I waited for her and 5 minutes later , I saw her walking towards my car .

We then drove away .

| Nobody's POV |

Jiyeon and Sunhwa then reached home 20 minutes later .

Jieun and Suzy were already waiting for them at the front door .

" They're hereeeee !! " Jieun shouted as soon as she saw Jiyeon's car coming .

" Oh really ? Do you think they'll let me stay here ? " Suzy asked Jieun

" Of courseee ! Trust me  , they will . And if they dont , then - er i dont know " 

Jieun then ran to the two girls and greeted them . " Jiyeeeoonniieee ! Sunhwaa unnieee ! I 've been waiting for the two of youuu ! "

" Jieun-ah , remember what you did to me this morning ? " , Jiyeon said to her with her dino voice .

" Uh-oh ! Jieun , you deal with that . ehehehe , hey there ! Sorry sorry , u have to wait for us . I went to an interview just now , and guess what girl ?! I PASSED IT ! WOOHOOO ~ " , Sunhwa screamed and hugged Suzy .

" Uh ? Congrats " , Suzy said awkwardly .

" Oh , I'm sorry . I'm Han Sunhwa , by the way . Age , secret . " , Sunhwa greeted and shake Suzy's hand .

" Uh , Im Suzy . Suzy Bae , 18 years old . " , Suzy introduced herself and shake Sunhwa's hand back .

" U dont have to tell me your age , kiddo . It makes me looks old . U could call me unnie . Come let's go in . Oh , and that's Jiyeonnie ! She's 19 years old "

" Heyo ! Im Jiyeon . Park Jiyeon . 19 years old . Do you know how to cook ? " 

" Cook ? Yea , sure. " , Suzy answered .

" COOL ! Cook for me , ehehe , come let's go in "

And the four of them went into the house .

" Girls , can suzy stay with us ? ", Jieun asked them on the behalf of Suzy .

" Sureeeeee , we would love to ! ", Sunhwa and Jiyeon answered .

" COOL ! You're part of us now , Suzy-ah "

" Yeaaa ! Welcome to Ze Family ! " , Sunhwa continued

" Family ? What family ? " , Jiyeon , IU and Suzy asked her .

" The Han Family of courseeeee ! Suzy-ah , Im the mom , Jiyeon's the baby and Jieun is the dad . Since you're here , you could be the dad and Jieun's gonna be the grandma " , Sunhwa explained .

" WHAT ?! ME ? Grandma ? NOO ! And why is it Han ? It should be Lee since I'm the father last time " , Jieun protest .

" Why am I the baby ? No No , I want it to be Park ! " , Jiyeon protested too .

" First , u're the grandma coz I said so , and no , it should be Han . Why ? Coz I said so too . Second , U're the baby coz u're the BABYY DINOO ! and no , it's Han . " , Sunhwa then answered the two girls .

" U should be the grandma since u're the oldest here , " Jieun pouted .

" Hey ! Dont talk bout age hereee ! and Jiyeonnie , since Im the mom and you're the baby , I could cook for you everyday ! "

" OKAAY THEN ! U're the mom , I'm the baby , Jieun's the grandma and Suzy's the appa ! " , Jiyeon agreed .

" YEAAAY ! WE'RE THE HAN FAMILY " , Sunhwa shouted excitedly !

" Shouldn't it be the Bae Family since I'm the dad ? " , Suzy interupted . She's comfortable with them since they treated her like a family . Well , of course , since she's in the Han Family now . No , it's Lee Family . Eh , Park Family . No no , it should be Bae Family . ERGH !

" Yea , shouldn't it be Bae since she's my appa ! "

" No no , it's Han since I'm the founder of this family "

" U thought it is a company is it ? Founder , founder . " , Jieun rolled her eyes . She isn't satisfied with the position Sunhwa gave her yet . Grandma ? Puh-lease .

" Shut up , grandma ! U should be grateful that I didnt send you to the old folks' home " , Sunhwa joked .

" WHAT !? HEY ! " , 

" Yea , grandma ! You haven't clear your debt with me yet . U better shut up before I send you to the old folks' home " , Jiyeon added .

" ahahaha , I could help " , Suzy added too .

" Wait , girls ! U cant do this to me " , Jieun faked a cry .

" Sujie-ah , since Jiyeon and Jieun is sleeping in the master bedroom and I'm sleeping in my room , you could use the guest room , " Sunhwa said , ignoring Jieun .

" Sure ,thanks . Sorry for burdening you girls "

" Hey , you're part of us remember ? " , Jiyeon added .

Suzy laughed as a respond . " How bout you unpacked your things first and have a rest ? " , Sunhwa suggested .

" Okay , sure . Thanks " , Suzy said and start pulling her luggage .

" Stop being so formal , Sujie-ah " , Jieun interupt .

" U shut up , grandma " , the three of them said . 

Awwww , poor Jieun .

 

 

 

A/N

So , how was it ?

hehe , 

they met suzyy ,

Please subscribe and comment .

They really meant to me ! :)

Love uolsssssss :*