My crush's phone number

AikoMds' oneshot collection

Pink is yours. Blue is Sehun's.

 

My parents made me transfered to other school since my previous school is not good. My marks were dropping too so they decided to roll me in the most prestigious his school in Seoul, Smart Master High School which is also for short, SM High School. (I clearly made that up XD Sorry) So, as I was saying, I tried to make BIG reasons why I shouldn't change. But my parents make my BIG reasons to SMALL. I had so many friends already in the school and plus, my study might got disturbed.

 

I made my way to the hallway of "dream". As the board in the front school was saying. I bet every students in this school found it not amusing since I could clearly heard a few students made jokes about it. I open the door's office and found a middle aged man leaning against the table. "Morning Ms.Jung" He greeted me. Eck! It sounded creepy. "Morning Sir and please just call me Sujin" I fake a smile. "Oh yes, Sujin-sshi, Sehun-sshi will guided you around the school so please wait for a moment" I nod my head and sit on the couch.

 

Then the door open, revealing a tall boy with serious but good-looking face. He was so serious that it gave me a little goose bump.

 

Principal asked me to guided a new student around the school. As I opened the door, a girl was sitting on the couch. I never thought it would be a girl. I should had asked the principal before. I sighed. I entered the room and bowed to the principal, informing him that we will left. I gave the girl her schedule. It was really awkward. I also noticed her uneasiness around me. Am I too serious?

 

After half an hour touring around, I finally escorted her to her first class. I bid her goodbye and that was how it ended. After that, I went to my class as usual. After the school ended, I realised she was in my registration and physic class. She was really awkward but friendly since I caught her laughing with Yoona.

 

After 2 weeks studying there, I noticed the school was not really bad. The students were friendly and I also had a great time studying. The teachers were really helpful and not to mention really good in teaching too! My grades were improving. That Sehun guy was in my registration and physic class. I thought he was dead serious but I learned he was also very playful and funny. What? I saw him laughing with his friends all the time. I'm not a stalker by the way.

 

Then one night, I started to dream of him, Yes him! OH SEHUN! In my dream, he had a crush on me. How I wish it was real. Wait! What am I saying!? Since that night, I started to glance at him sometimes. I couldn't believe that I didn't notice he's hot! >.< I shouldn't be thinking about this now. I need to focus on my study! Yes, I'm in my physic lesson now.

 

One day, I got this AWESOME + CRAZY idea. I decided to ask for his number through my friend who has the same English class as him. Luckily, she said that she has his number since the teacher make a group from WhatsApp. She gave me his number and now, I got his number! Yay!!

 

BUT, I didn't know how to text him. I sighed. After arriving at home, I immediately went to my room and laid on my bed. I played with my phone first, whether to text him or not. I played with the call button and accidently, I pushed it. The phone on the line rang and immediately I ended it. I sighed of relief. What am I thinking!!?

 

Someone miss called me last Night, it was that girl, Sujin. I knew it from her WhatsApp profile picture. I can't believe she was calling me. I was still thinking whether to text her or not. And Yes, I think I had a feeling for her. I couldn't believe this is happening!! I always tried to play cool in front of her so that my feel wouldn't show.

 

One night, I decided to WhatsApp her. I have nothing to lose anyway.

 

Are you the one who miss call me?

Sorry, my friend accidently typed a wrong number.

It's okay :)

Are you Tina btw?

Who? Tina? No.

So who are you?

Why would I tell you anyway, we didn't know each other.

 

My heart is beating fast right now. I couldn't believe that I'm texting with my crush. Did my text sounded harsh? I checked my text again and I kinda felt guilty lying to him. Should I tell the truth and apologize to him tomorrow?

 

Did I sounded like a stalker? Aish! I ruffled my hair in frustration. I just wanted to be close with her. I laid myself on the bed and tried to sleep.

 

THE NEXT DAY:

My heart is beating so fast now. I decided to talk with him about the phone number. I shouldn't be lying.  I walked toward him. He was laughing and playing with his friend. "Annyeonghaseyo!" I bowed awkwardly. He stopped from talking and his friend excused themselves.

 

She greeted me. I'm so nervous now. Is it about the phone number? I acted cool in front of her with no sign of interest on what she was going to say. She seemed hesitating. "Anything you want to ask me?" I said with my poker face but a smile unexpectedly shown.

 

"I-I I'm sorry about the phone number!" There, I said it. He looked really surprised when I said that. But I couldn't help but to notice his smile. That wonderful smile of his. I was mesmerized for awhile. "Like I said, It's okay" He smile tenderly at me. Omo! I'm going to die.

 

Is my words too harsh and serious? But I did gave her a smile right? So maybe it's alright. I showed her my hand for handshake. "Oh Sehun" I introduced my self. She beamed and said, "Jung Su Jin". So cute! >.< I rub the back of my neck since the situation was getting awkward. Then this sentences came out from my mouth.

 

"What kind of guy do you like?"

"Is it okay if he's taller than you?"

"Is it okay if he's so serious?"

"Is it okay if he's sometimes playful?" She looked me in the eyes. I breathed in trying to control my nervousness.

 

"Is it okay if his name is Oh Sehun?"

 

Dis he just confess to me? 0.0 I couldn't manage to let any word. So I tried to control my nervousness by turning my back against him.

 

"How about you? What kind of girl do you like?"

"Is it okay if she's shorter than you?"

"is it okay if she's quiet sometimes?"

"Is it okay if she lied to you about your phone number?"

"is it okay if her name is Jung Su Jin?"

 

I couldn't believe I just said that!!? o.o Rewind! Rewind! I heard he chuckle. "You haven't answer my question yet" He said. I look at him in the eyes and he just calm! I mean REALLY CALM! "It's o--o-kay"

There I said it!

 

"It's okay for me too" I said to her. Her eyes widen in shock. I giggle and patted her head. So cute!.