I AM A BOY!!

AikoMds' oneshot collection

 

Nu'est is making their comeback with 'action'. I'm watching their comeback stage now at MCountDown through the television. The weird thing is, everytime I watch them from the very start, I always wonder if Ren actually a girl. I closed the TV after watching them and lay myself on my green soft bed. I can still smell the aroma of  my favourite perfume that my mother sprayed.

 

I wake up by the sound of my alarm. "I must had fell asleep" I mumble to myself. After taking shower and wearing my school uniform, I make my way to the kitchen where my mother is preparing breakfast for me. "Morning" I greet her. "How's your sleep?" My mom asks me. She always weird sometimes. I mean why would mom ask her daughter about their sleep? I just nod my head in response. Obviously, she is still not satisfied with my answer. "Did you dream something nice?" My mom asked me again. This time I just shook my head.  "Something bad then?" She asked again. This time, I speak, "Yeah, you can say that. I dreamed that I was meeting with Nu'est's Ren and he's totally look like a girl. He's more pretty than me" My mother just chuckle at my words. "Then you should be more pretty. You should wear cute things too. I mean, there's a lot of guys wearing cute clothes than girls nowadays you know." I laugh a little at her words. That is so true.

 

Entering the enormous school, I see a bunch of girls gathering in front of the school waiting for Nu'est. They go in our school for a year now. But I haven't see them regularly. Maybe skipping class? Who cares anyway. They must be very busy since they have so much fans. I happily walk to my class when I bump into someone and his chest is so hard!! My head hurt so much!!

 

"Sorry, are you fine?" He ask me. 'what do you think?' I thought. "It's okay" I said and walk pass him. "Wait!" He hold my wrist tightly. "Are you sure you're fine? You seem fell very hard just now" I nod my head without looking at his face. I pull my hand away from him and excuse myself. My tears start to fall. "it's really hurt!!" I shouted quietly.

 

I go to toilet to wash my face. After that, I go to my class. "I'm sorry I'm late" I said to the teacher. The teacher just nod his head. Then the lesson start. "Pssh! Did you cried?" Miyong asked me. "I'm fine, Just bumped into some other guy" I whisper. She then just nod her head.

 

The bell rang signaling it's time for break. Since my mother prepared me a lunchbox today, I didn't go to the cafeteria. "Lets eat together!" Miyong said excitedly. She put her lunchbox on my desk and we start to eat. "yah! Don't you think Nu'est is so handsome!?" She spazzed. "I guess so..and Ren is pretty too" I said before putting a spoonful of rice in my mouth. "Yeah, I know right? I wonder how fans and me come to like him" I chuckle at her words.

 

After that, we heard a loud shriek of girls. It's coming toward us and there he is, standing in front of us with worry look. "Are you fine? Did your head hurt?" Ren asks me. I froze at my sit. How come he talk to me? And why is he so worry about me? "W-who are you?"

 

'Pabo! Pabo! Why did I ask him that?' I mentally hit myself. "I'm ren? If that what you meant, or maybe I'm the guy that bumped you earlier?" You are still wordless in front of him. "What? Is there something on my face?" He ask. Without thinking, "You're really look like a girl and so pretty" You said. "Bwoya! I'm a boy!! Don't you think my chest is really hard when I bump you? And I think you're more pretty than me!" He accidently blurt it all out. "Deh?" I asked confuse.

 

"wae? I think you're pretty that's all and for your information you are really arrogant" He added in. "I AM NOT!" I defend myself. "Yes you are. There are a few times that I want to talk with you but you always ignore me or pretend that I'm not there. Do you know how hard it was? Or do you even know that I'm the one who send you those cards!?" He shouted. I am totally speechless now. I thought those cards were from my guy friend, Mir. I thought he was the one who always gave me those supportive cards.

 

"So.. It is you?" I still can't believe him 100%. He just nods hid head shyly. 'omo! No way! My dream is true!? This is not happening!!?' you scream mentally. "B-but you look like a girl!!" You shouted making him froze at his place. "Yeah, I guess but.. I really try to look more like a man" He beam which I find it cute. 'kyeopta!!!' I thought. I unknowingly smile a little and he notices it. "So will you be my friend? I always want to be your friend" He confesses. "You look fun to be friend with, especially when I watched you talk playfully with Mir hyung so I assume that you only show yourself with close people" He gives me his eyes smile. How could I resist such cute smile? So I nod my head.

 

Sorry if none of my one shot is get-together since I'm still awkward with lovey-dovey couple things Mianhae OTL I'm still 16 years old ^^v