We're just friends

AikoMds' oneshot collection

 

It's been 2 months now you're study in Korea but you still hasn't had a lot of friends except for Minhyuk; your only bestfriend. He's just one of the best good-looking guy. You think that he look like a celebrity.

 

But he hide a biggest secret from you. He was afraid that you will left him. Its true that he fall for you when he first met you but you didn't felt the same way. You were totally different from all the girls he had met before. He want to tell you that he loves you but he was afraid that you might reject him. (the secret>>)He was a player and one of the most fear gang member, BTOB, that was his group called.

 

One day, you receive a letter from a girl that been always clinging beside Minhyuk. You didn't know why you feel jelly sometimes so you always told yourself that you just feel disgust watching her clinging beside your best friend. The letter told you to meet her at the CUBE club, one of the famous club in the area. At first, you were hesitating but then again what you got to lose anyway.

 

You enter the club easily since you got a VIP card that Minhyuk gave you. You walk in with a baggy clothe which make people give you disgust looks.

 

What is she wearing?

A sack of big bag

Wow~ Innocent much

 

You look around searching for Jia. 'Where is she?' you thought. "Helo! My friend ~~~~" You turn around only to see a drunk Jia clinging beside an unknown man. 'Did they break up?' You walk to her  and help her to stand up. "Are you okay?" You ask since she was like wanting to puke. "Do ya think!!" She shouts making you startle and then she began to laugh.

 

"Lets talk in private" You whisper to her since everyone was watching both of you. You bring her to the roof. "So~ What happen?" You ask feeling a little bit awkward. Then she began to sob really hard. "I confess to Minhyuk oppa and he rejected me!!! He said that he love you not me!" You were nodding all the time and eventually stop as your brain is still loading by the word 'he love you not me'.

 

"What!!!? That can't be true. He loves you and plus I'm just his friend. A FRIEND nothing more" You comfort her. "~~~~~~! Why are you always too innocent!!!? And cold hearted! Why!? So if  Minhyuk oppa confesses to you, what will you do!? Don't tell me you're going to tell him 'we're just a friend nothing more'!?" She blurted all out. "I-I'm .. Sorry" You softly apologize. "Please, just tell him how you really feel. If you.. Love him.. Tell him that.. And if not, tell him-" "I'm sorry, but I think you are misunderstand here but" You gulp a little and took a long breathe. "I'm going to leave Korea tomorrow morning" You smile at her.

 

"Say what!!!?" She was shocked at first then she clapped her hands rapidly. "Why are you clappin your hands?" You asked weirdly. "easy. Because it's funny. I mean Minhyuk rejected me and you rejected Minhyuk. Isn't that funny?" She then began to laugh out loud like an insane person. "Yah! I didn't reject him. We're just friend" You pouted cutely.

 

She looked at your face and smirk. "Now I know why Minhyuk fall for you. You're easy going and innocent and not to mention cute too" She pinched your cheeks. "Yah! What's that for!!?" You really don't like people touching your cheeks.

 

The next morning. You packed all your things ready for the flight at 11am later. Since you still got 3 hours left, you decided to say your goodbye to Minhyuk but the only problem is, you didn't know where he was! You come to the club and ask the manager  for Minhyuk. He gave an address and you come to it.

 

You are now in front of a big house. You rang the doorbell but no one answer it. "Where could he be?" You asked yourself. You decided to wait for him.

 

Meanwhile…

Minhyuk was watching you through his window. He heard everything when you talked with Jia last night. It was all Jia's plan; to prove that you didn't love him. But one thing he didn't know is that you are leaving Korea today. His tears began to flow down his cheeks until it drop to the floor. "What am I going to do? I can't face her especially not now" He mumble to himself.

 

You got 2 hours left so you rang the doorbell again and again until you noticed a movement at the window. You knew it was him so you shouted, "Minhyuk-sshi!!!" You call him several times but no response. "yah! Minhyuk-sshi! I don't know if you are listening or not but I just want to say goodbye. I'll leaving now. THANK YOU OPPA!" You shout louder for the last words.

 

You began to walk away but someone grab your wrist and pull you into a hug, a very warm hug. "Good bye" He whispered. "Minhyuk-s- oppa" You pull away and smile widely. "I decided to call you Minhyuk Oppa since I'm going to leave soon. So bye Minhyuk Oppa and lets meet again next time" You show him your peace sign. He just chuckle and pat your head.

 

"deh~ See ya next time" You bows to him and before walk away, you asked him "We're just friends right?" His heart stopped at that moment, unable to answer your question, He shook his head. "No.. We're BEST friends!!" He beamed while trying to hide his hurt feeling. You nod your head and bid him goodbye again.