The Beginning of The End

Not Like This.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sound of soft footsteps and quiet murmurs echoed the four white walls as a tan figure sat lonesome in one corner of the room. Clasping her hands together she prayed for the younger girl to wake up. Yes she didn't like the girl nor having any connection with her. But Kim Yoobin couldn't let the baby, the last memory of her beloved brother to fade away like that.

It enraged her of the thought that this woman could endangered her unborn baby like that. If this happen again, Yoobin would make sure that she was going to get the legal rights to be the child guardian.

A soft murmur escaped from Seohyun, Yoobin made her way towards her brother's lover. Her eyes showed no concern but merely she just stared at the latter before her. With no words.

* SLAP*

" That's for endangering your unborn baby." Tears welled up into Seohyun doe's eyes but she bit her lip back to defend herself. Yoobin was right.

===

"You're staying here from now on." The older girl commanded as she opened the door to her luxurious apartment. Seohyun was about to object to the idea but was quickly told not to be Suzy; Yoobin's and Yunho's younger sister.

Yoobin walked to the kitchen and poured herself a glass of water, she fumbled in her pocket for awhile, before tossing her keys on the dining table.

Seohyun lifted her head up and stared at Yoobin.

" These are spare keys to the apartment. If you go straight down the hallway and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter