Against Jongup

Against Me

 

Jongup wasn't happy just because he finally got into a relationship with Himchan.  In fact, their relationship was very strained and full of awkwardness and tension.  Not to mention, everybody was against it when they found out about it.
 
 
To them, Jongup was the bad guy who broke Himchan and Sunhwa up so he could have Himchan to himself.  Jongup never bothered to defend himself or to tell them the truth because either way, he really was the reason why Himchan broke up with Sunhwa.
 
 
The others kept on telling Himchan to break it off with Jongup and go back to Sunhwa.  When Sunhwa found out about Himchan and Jongup's relationship, even she tried to convince Himchan to come back to her and that she still loves him.
 
 
Jongup and Himchan haven't really even started a real relationship since what they're doing right now was more of trying to rebuild their friendship, but Jongup is afraid that maybe there won't be even enough time rebuild their friendship before Himchan would finally decide to break up with him and maybe never have anything to do with him again.
 
 
"Do you have friends at school, Jongup?"
 
 
Jongup was surprised to hear that question from Himchan.  He still had a few friends when he and Himchan fought.  Now that he and Himchan are in a relationship, he had no friends left.  He even stopped dancing because he couldn't take the not-so-discrete glances and whispers from the other members about Jongup breaking Himchan and Sunhwa up.  Heck, he even heard rumors that were already too far away from the truth.
 
 
When Himchan didn't hear any answer from Jongup, he tried to ask again.  "What about Zelo?"
 
 
Jongup thought about how Zelo didn't really say anything about his relationship with Himchan.  Heck, he actually stopped talking to Jongup when the issue came out.  He just stayed away and kept his distance, but during the few times he and Jongup made eye contact, Jongup could see hurt and disappointment in Zelo's eyes.
 
 
"Everybody is against me now.  None of this would have happened if..."  Jongup didn't finish his sentence as he saw the look on Himchan's face.
 
 
"Are you going to blame it all to me now?" There was a hint of anger in Himchan's tone.
 
 
"No.  I was going to say that none of this would have happened if I never gave you the watch."  Jongup looked at the watch around Himchan's left wrist.  "I'm okay with everybody being against me, but you must be having a hard time being in this relationship."
 
 
"It's not the first time everybody is against with the decision I made, but I never regretted each one of them.  I'm not going to regret this either."  Himchan said with determination.  "Besides, do you know how I survived each one of them?"
 
 
Jongup had an inkling idea, but he wanted to hear it from Himchan.  "How?"
 
 
"You were there for me each time.  This time, let me be the one to support you.  We're both in this together after all."  There was a small shy smile on Himchan's lips that Jongup couldn't help but press his lips against it.
 
 
Jongup only intended for the kiss to be very brief, but he couldn't pull himself back when Himchan's fingers threaded through his hair at the back of his head and deepend the kiss.  "I was wondering when we'd finally get to do this."  Himchan said when their lips have finally parted though only an inch away from each other.
 
 
"You didn't like it when I first kissed you, so I've been trying to hold myself back."
 
 
"I thought you were just doing it to make me angry back then and you were really good at making me angry at that time, you know."  
 
 
Then the talking stopped and they went back to lip smacking, making wet noises, and pressing against each other's bodies again.
 
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
 
 
"Himchan, I'm giving you one last chance to be my boyfriend again.  It's either you agree now or never." The tone of Sunhwa's voice, the expression on her face, and the posture of her body showed how confident she was that Himchan would be hers once more.  "I am not going to give you any more time to think about it.  I'm pretty sure you already had a lot of time playing with Jongup, but I can forgive and forget about the fact that you've decided to fool around with a man if you decide to be with me again."
 
 
To be honest, Himchan had thought about what he would say or do when a situation like this comes up.  A lot of scenarios went through his head, but he hadn't managed to arrive on a final decision.  He didn't think that the situation would come up sooner than expected.
 
 
"Sunhwa, I still love you."
 
 
Sunhwa's lips slowly stretched into a smile as she expected to hear those exact words from Himchan.
 
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
 
 
When Jongup met up with Himchan after school, he could feel that something was wrong.  Not to mention, Himchan had been awfully quiet which was something unnatural since he was naturally talkative.
 
 
"You know you can tell me anything."  Jongup started.
 
 
Himchan sighed and decided to get over with it.  "I had a talk with Sunhwa earlier.  She wanted us to be together again.  It's either I agree or not because she won't be giving me any more chances in the future."  He waited for Jongup to get mad at him and maybe even go violent on him.  After all, it was only yesterday when he said that he will support Jongup and they will be in this together, and now, he's breaking up with him.
 
 
"It's fine, hyung.  You gave me a chance.  I took the chance.  The chance is now over.  It's just as simple as that."  Surprisingly, Jongup was calm about it.  "I'll get going now."
 
 
"So you're just going to leave like that?"
 
 
"What else am I suppose to do, hyung? Shed some tears while walking away?"
 
 
"All the drama and emo really doesn't suit you, Jongup."  Himchan raised his wrist and showed off the watch.  "Do you think I'd still be wearing this if I've gotten back together with Sunhwa?"
 
 
This time Jongup was confused.  "So... you're not back together with Sunhwa?"
 
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
 
 
"Sunhwa, I still love you."
 
 
Sunhwa's lips slowly stretched into a smile as she expected to hear those exact words from Himchan.
 
 
"But my love for you is slowly fading away and I find myself falling deeper for Jongup now.  Despite all the rumors going on and despite what people think or say about my relationship with Jongup, the truth is... I'm happy being with him."
 
 
Sunhwa's jaw dropped in shock and she could only stare as Himchan walked away first.
 
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
 
 
"You... you tricked me." For a moment, Jongup wasn't sure if he should be happy or angry with Himchan's trick, but in the end, he decided to go with being happy and grabbed Himchan for a long breathtaking kiss. 
 
 
Jongup could feel the cool silver wristwatch against his neck as Himchan placed a hand on his nape and kissed him back.  They weren't too far away from Jongup's school, but they couldn't care less of the students and other people passing by and staring at them kissing.
 
 
"We better stop while we still can."  Himchan said as he pushed Jongup gently away, but he couldn't pull his hand away from Jongup's chest.  He liked the fast rhythm of Jongup's heart against his palm.
 
 
"Do you want to come over to my dorm? My roommate decided to switch rooms yesterday so I have the room all to myself now."  Jongup suggested, obviously implying that they should continue at his dorm.
 
 
"Talk about timing.  That's really convenient."  Himchan chuckled.  "Let's get something to eat first.  Then we're going to do some studying before doing anything else at your dorm." 
 
 
"Sounds like a good plan." Jongup's hormones were calming down as he started to get conscious at the people who were not-so-discretely staring at them, so he figured he would really need something to eat and could do some important studying before doing anything else.
 
 
Jongup couldn't care less if everybody was against him and thought of him as the bad guy who broke Sunhwa and Himchan up because Himchan knows the truth and chose to be on his side.
 
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~To be Continued
 
 
A/N:  Yes, good news. I am going to put up one more chap full with fluff and lovey-dovey stuff XD and other good things happening to Jongup since he has been basically kind of angsty a lot in this chap and the previous chap XD Comment please?