application info.

kaleidoscope. (a Multi-Colored Request Shop)

So, first things first... 

 

the rules.

1) Make the storylines interesting. I want something that I’ll be excited and motivated to start working on right away, not something I’ll want to avoid like the plague.

2) 1 application per person if I have anywhere between 5 and 10 others on hold. I really can’t handle being overloaded, especially since I am, before anything else right now, a student and this is just a really fun hobby.

3) No Mary Sues or Edward Cullens allowed. Seriously, no one is that perfect in real life so please don’t try and make me write something where I have to force my fingers to the keys. It’s much more painful than it sounds.

4) I reserve the right to reject applications. I probably won’t, since I need the practice, but if I do it’s usually for a good reason so...yeah. If it helps any, you can ask me why in a private message and try again later. I won’t hold it against you...unless you make the same mistake again. Then I might get just a teensy bit annoyed.

5) Please leave your applications in the comments. I don’t want my page flooded with them, so I think this would probably be best. Also, when I write your story, please leave a comment or some type of response to it. That way I’ll know that you read it and, even if you don’t like it, we can talk and figure out what I could’ve done better and I’ll end up improving. If it really was that super horrible, I might even write you a freebie to make up for it, so please comment.

6) If your storyline is mediocre or not really all that well-explained, I will be forced to bother you through messages. Please don’t be surprised and claim that I’m stalking or harrassing you or whatever, because I don't enjoy it all that much and clearly if you only give me a vague sentence I have to dig a little deeper. But, on the flipside, don't overload me with so much to the point where you pretty much write the one-shot yourself. Oh, and we need a little test to make sure you’re really reading this, don't we? I won’t make it anything weird or whatever, just ignore number ten and tell me who your first k-pop crush was. It should be something like a first kiss or boyfriend: unforgettable. Oh, and send that part of it to me in a private message while writing the fake in the fanfic comments with the rest of the application. Relevance? None, I'm just curious and want to see how many people are really paying attention. 

7) Don’t badger me about finishing. Nothing pisses me off more than impatience, especially since we all have other real world stuff to worry about. I may be forced to go on hiatus or just take a longer time with a fic than is completely necessary, but please don’t crucify me for it. A friendly bump comment is welcome, but none of that whiny ‘when am I getting my story?’ nonsense. Guilt tripping doesn’t work on me.

8) These requests aren’t only for girls. Guys can request girls too, or a girl can make their own male OC and request for a female idol and vice-versa. I really don’t mind, just as long as the storyline is interesting and the character fits my standards.

9) Password? Your Favorite K-Pop Song right now.

 

That should do it. Now onto the real fun (well, for me anyways). Make sure you delete the parenthesis when you apply. 

 

the application form.

Genre: (self-explanatory)

Tone: (happy, sad, bitter, remorseful, angry, what do you want the overall feel of the story to be?)

Viewpoint: (pretty much who u want telling the story)

Name: (this is for the main character. please include the link to a picture of a real person)

Age: (self-explanatory)

Race: (if you read my intro, you should get the gist of this part, but I’m also open to any mixes or hybrids so they’re welcome too)

Personality: (length doesn’t really matter, but detail does and usually those two go hand in hand. seriously, the more detailed it is, the better I usually am about staying true to character)

Idol & Group: (yes, I need both. this isn’t twitter and I’m not some all-knowing, all-powerful being who has the time and energy to follow everyone, so please help me out a little)

Idol’s Personality: (refer to the previous personality spot)

Basic Storyline / Inspiration: (it can b as long as a novel or as short as a youtube link – all I really need is enough to give me an idea of what you want for a storyline that’s enough to inspire me. I have to warn you tho, I may only choose a part of it to write about if it’s too elaborate, seeing as I’m more of a slice-of-life type of writer)

Other: (anything extra? if you have anything that you really want included somewhere in the one-shot, or just a little something extra that might make your day, here’s the place to ask. I may not include all or even any of it, but one or two things might just find themselves wandering in)

Password: (refer to the rules)

 

Welp...that's all folks! People can start applying, showing interest, asking questions, etc. I really don't mind as long as it's in good taste. Also, even if the rules and form may have discouraged people from applying, thanks for at least looking over everything and giving me your time and patience. I appreciate it and can't wait to see what everyone give me. 

 

Thanks & Stay Safe, 

DoMeSi [-]