Awkward Lovers : Ae-Cha // Ae & Jinki // Onew

Hello Kitty Cafe (Oneshot)

(Onew's POV]

I was walking out of school, my backpack slung over my shoulder. As I walked out the school gate I heard my name being yelled. I turned around to see a blond boy running toward me. I noticed him as Kim Jonghyun, my best friend. He took a few minutes to catch his breath.

"Neh?" I asked Jonghyun who gave me a piece of paper. I looked at it and it had Hello Kitty Cafe scribbled on it along with an address. I looked at the paper then at Jonghyun.

"What do you want me to do with it?" I asked stupidly. Jonghyun crossed his arms and gave me a "Are you kidding me?" look.

"I want YOU to go to this place & look for a person wearing a necklace like this." Jonghyun said and handed me a necklace. I looked at it and quickly put it on as Jonghyun glared. After I had gotten it on he smiled and patted my back.

"Go on now~" Jonghyun said and gave me a small push. I sighed and looked at the address. I took the bus to get there. Geez where could this stupid pla-

My thoughts were cut short when my eyes met with a brown and pink painted cafe. On the front was a white kitty and in brown painted letters : Hello Kitty Cafe. I stared for a few seconds. WHAT. THE. HELL. JONGHYUN. I thought and stared at the cafe with an open mouth. I am not going inside, I thought and was going to walk away. I turned around to face the cafe again. But then again a person is waiting for me inside, I thought. I bit my lip and sighed. I walked up to the front and entered the cafe. A different variety of sweet and coffee smells hit me like I ran into a brick wall. The waiter looked at me and gave a smile before bowing. I bowed back, not wanting to be rude.

"Have you seen a person with a necklace like this?" I asked the waiter and showed him the necklace I wore around my neck. He nodded and led me over to a table with a girl sitting. I sat next to her since the only seat was next to her. She noticed me and looked at me with a smile. I noticed her as one of my classmates from school.

"Jinki oppa," She said.

"N-neh," I said and nodded shyly. "Ae-sshi."

"There's no need to stutter," She said. I nodded.

"What do you want to order?" She asked me. "I'm paying."

"Ah I'll pay," I said quickly. She put her index finger on my forehead and gave a small push before smirking a little.

"I'll pay and that's final." She said. I nodded, not wanting to argue with her. She looks really pretty. Her shoulder length blond hair and brown eyes. After today I promised to become closer with Ae.

---

The next day at school I spent my lunch with Ae. Jonghyun didn't mind... Well he did. He was whining and later said he was going to punish me for ditching him. I ignored and sat next to Ae with a bright smile. She noticed the chicken on my plate and giggled.

"What Jjong oppa tells me is right," She said softly. "You do love chicken."

It's not the only thing I love... I chuckled.

"I can't help it," I said. "I'm just... A chicken maniac."

She smiled and leaned over the table to softly pinch my cheeks. Omo my cheeks are getting so warm! I thought and tried to calm down.

"Aigoo you're too cute~" She said. Any chance of me calming down was out the window.

---

Ae got sick with a cold a week after we first met. After school I went to go visit Ae. I had to flag down Jonghyun who kept disappearing. I sighed and stood in front of the house. I was wondering if it really was her house. It was a two story white house. It had a mini garden in the front with various types of planted flowers. I rang the doorbell and waited patiently before a boy with short dark brown hair and side swept bangs. He gave me a look before talking.

"What's your name?" He asked.

"Ah Lee Jinki imnida." I said politely and bowed. "I'm here to bring Ae-sshi her missing homework."

"She's upstairs. Last door on the left." He said and moved out of the way to let me in. I stepped in quietly and took off my shoes. I put them to the side and went upstairs. I found her room which was on the last door on the left. I opened the door quietly. Ae was lying in her bed looking a little pale. I felt worry wash over me and I went over to her. Her eyes cracked open to look at me.

"Who told you I lived here?" She asked with a smile.

"Jonghyun-yah." I answered. She nodded. "I brought over notes and homework that you missed."

"Gomawo Jinki oppa."

"Neh, get better soon okay?" I said and smiled softly. "I'd like to see my dongsaeng at school more."

She giggled. "Oppa is so cheesy."

"Make sure you take care of your health first before anything else,"

"Neh oppa,"

"Oh and I have something for you," I said. I fished in my pocket for a ring. I pulled it out and slipped it on Ae's right hand index finger. She looked at the ring and smiled.

"What's this for?" She asked.

"Promise oppa you won't look at anyone else?"

She blinked. "What if I bump into them?"

"Ahni not like that! I mean to say... What I want to say... I like you!" I blurted out. She looked at me with wide eyes before smiling.

"I like you too oppa," She said. I leaned over to kiss her but she stopped me.

"I don't want to get you sick," She said.

"It's worth it," I whispered and kissed her lips softly.

~~~

Ninnie's Corner :

SANGIL CHUKHA HAMNIDA BEE // DUBU TEUK UNNIE~! :DDD

LOL this is for you ^^

I was going to post it tomorrow but I wanted to be early ;)

Enjoy, Comment, & Subscribe :DDD <3