Sunday & Monday Morning

Skyfall

Happy birthday Byun Baekhyun :)

I'm updating this for BaekDay today ^^ wow it's been a long time! It's just a short update ;D

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Last night really worn me out. He might be in really good mood, I guess. Or maybe, he liked it when I provoked him.

As I predicted, my comforter was thrown out from bed, and I don't even know the reason why.

 

"You don't have anything to hide from me baby."

That's what he told me. Byun Baekhyun, I wouldn't hide inside comforter if I'm a Miss Korea. Like seriously.

I'm not a child. I know exactly what he wants but yes, I like to play tug-or-war.

Since I barely had anything to cover myself, I pulled his comforter instead to cover me up, and left him cold. Haha.

Seeing him shivers in cold really touched my soft spot, being helplessly in love (ignore my cheesy-ness), I put his comforter back at him and grabbed his white oversized shirt lying on chair next to bed. While tying my hair, I felt a pair of hands wrapped around my waist.

"Baby? Going anywhere?" His lips curl into the sweetest smile ever and I can't help from smiling back.

"Going to make breakfast for you. You're way too thin, your omma gonna think that I didn't fed you well."

"I'm not that thin...."

"Yes you are. Except for your thighs. Honestly that part are getting smaller too."

I can't help myself from laughing when he released my waist just to check on his legs. He can be easily intimidated.

"Which part??"

"Your thigh, Baekhyun. Which part do you think I'm talking about?"

I am about to go to kitchen when he pulled my wrist. When I turn around, I saw him making cute face, while patting pillow next to him softly.

"Don't go."

Oh God, I don't need this..madness.

"Baby, can you just..continue sleeping? It wont take long, just a simple breakfast."

He pouted when I rejected his plea, to have me stay in bed with him. Huge sigh left my lips, and I slowly crawling on his upper body until my face met his. He looks agitated, probably not seeing this coming. Again, he smile wholeheartedly, and his hand begin to tuck my falling hair behind my ear. I played with mole on his upper lip, and kissing it quietly. "Good morning my love, Byun Baekhyun."

Can someone just slap me for being too cheesy? I might puke any minute.

"Morning baby..maybe you can kiss me a little bit lower?"

Darn, I'm so tired watching his mischiveous smile, it's like a never ending torture for me. "Baekhyun, can I just go to kitchen..now?" He quickly shook his head repeatedly, as sign of saying No. Getting hungry doesn't help me at all so I decided to do what he wants and quickly take off to kitchen when he's off guard. I give him a quick peck but he still didn't release me.

I know he wants more, but no Baekhyun, not this morning. I have to think of something. His brown eyes keep melting my soul down, and I need to get out from here before he started with his 'family-planning' talk again (which I'm not sure what is his planning). Shamelessly, I cupped his face and deepen the kiss. Before it could get any messier, I bite his lips and quickly ran to the kitchen.

I feel content, hearing him groaned with pain. Haha. I think his lips bled since I could taste faint blood in my mouth. Imagining him his lips afterwards definitely not helping me at all.

Ah, such a y creature.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Baby, why are you wearing...mask?"

"In case you forgot, you bite my lips this morning, and now I've to met my manager with bruise on this."  He pointed at his lips and I just cant stop chuckling.

"Haha sorry. Oh so you wont follow me to mall today?"

I should've expect this. Baekhyun is such a busy man and his manager keep on calling him instead of other staffs. I'm fine going to mall alone, but I feel sorry for him. People at work keep bothering my husband, even on weekends. 'Baby sorry, can we go a little bit late?"

Gently I hugged him, and caressed his cheek, to assure him it's alright for me to go by myself. "See you at dinner Mr-Super-Workaholic-Byun-Baekhyun." His face turned miserable and he begin to hug me tighter. "Don't call me that, makes me feel like I'm neglecting you."

"I'm just kidding. And sorry for biting you."

"You're such vampire."

"You're my beef, I can't help from biting you~You taste so good honestly."

We both laughed and I went out once he leaned in to give me a deep goodbye kiss.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

The foods are getting cold, but Baekhyun is nowhere to be seen. He keep sending messages saying he will arrive soon at home. I patiently wait for him, as I know he's going to be home, soon. I couldn't hold my eyelids from keep opened as it's already 12.10 am. Slowly, I drifted to sleep on dinner table, with my black dress on. I'm not that fond of dress, but I wanted to look pretty for him.

Later on, someone hugged me from behind, and I quickly awake from my sleep. He kissed my cheek, with guilt smeared over his face. He holds a bouquet of flower with his other hand and put it on our table. "Baby I'm sor....." I didn't let him finish his sentence and hugged him firmly. "Happy birthday hubby. I love you." I wanted him to know, I really don't mind, waiting for him but he still can't get the remorse feeling out from his face. "Oh God, I'm so...."

I hated it when he apologized. I really do.

"Shh...it's okay. Now blow up the candle. Aaaand here's your present!" I tried to cheer him up and hand over the gifts I bought for him at mall this morning. He came closer to cake and blow the candle. "Yes, you're officially a year older hubby! Haha~ You did make a wish, dont you?" Baekhyun smiled and put the gifts behind.

"Of course."

"What are you wishing for?"

"Can't tell you. It wouldn't be effective. Baby I'm really sorry.....I never thought you prepared all these..it's just a stupid birthday..."

"Baekhyun, stop it, I told you, it's okay." Once again, I touched his face, feeling stuffy with his apologetic self, I guess I need to change the subject. "Sit down, I will re-heat the food alright?"

"The food can wait."

He his iPod on the speaker and pull me closer for a dance. The moment of silent tranquils me a lot, having myself wrapped by his arms, closer sounds of his heartbeat....everything is so perfect. The music engulfed all the guilt he had before as I could see his face turning bright again. "Baby, I love you. So..much." He said that after kissing my forehead tenderly. Tears start to pool at the edge of my eyes, when I realize how much I'm in love with this man. I buried my face on his chest, not to letting him see I'm on verge of crying. Love really turns me into a weaker person. I need nothing more, I just need him.

"Baby...?"

"Hmm?"

"You're so beautiful."

His hand begin to trail over my bare shoulders and delicately, he showered my neck with passionate kisses. I tried to push him, as I feels this is too early for intimate love since he didn't have his dinner yet, but he didn't budge an inch. "Baby..what are you...." He stopped me from talking when he put his finger across my lips. "You made me...intoxicated."

Slowly, he pushed me to wall and trapped me with his hands. My breath turned erratic when he gently ped my dress from behind. I leaned closer just to  tell him the dinner is getting cold...but he kept silent. He looked at me deeply, speared right into my veins and smirked. I gulped, and decided to look away from his eyes. He my jawline and I can't help myself from shivering. In seconds he lift me up and walk to our room with evil smile plastered on his lips. "Baby...the dinner?" Instead of getting answer, he keeps snuggling my ear.

"You're my dinner tonight. I will re-heat you baby."