ONE SHOT I'm here baby

Oppa will protect you

Yoona was with her members , Super Junior , EXO K & M , BoA , CSHJ and TVXQ at Super Junior's 7th anniversary Party helded in one of the practice room in SM building .

The practice room was turned into a disco , everyone drank champagne and were dancing . Yoona felt uncomfortable as the music was loud and she was still worrying over the scandal with PSY. She sat on the couch watching her unnies dancing with all her oppars and her juniors .

Luhan appear in front Yoona with a cup of fruit punch ..

" Hey , why didnt you join them ? "

" I'm just tired , why don't you join them "

" Nah , I'm just troubled "

" About what ? "

" Recently I liked a girl , she is pretty and my almost everyone shipped me and her . But ... I heard she had an affair with a famous artist ... and the scandal is spread worldwide "

Yoona's POV

Wait what ? Are you talking about me ? You like me , but you are worried about that stupid scandal I had with PSY oppa ? WHY IS MY JUNIOR EVEN BELIEVING IN SUCH RUMOUR . HE SAID HE LIKES ME BUT HE DOESNT TRUST ME . Why is this happening to me .. 

" I'm sorry Luhan , I need to go to the toilet "

Yoona ran out of the room , her eyes was filled with tears .. Ryeowook who happened to be behind luhan and Yoona overheard their conversation . Ran after Yoona  .

Yoona ran up to the highest level of the building , she sat on the stairs thugging her head under her knees and cried .

" YOONA AH , WHERE ARE YOU ! " A familiar voice can be heard , Yoona immediately wiped off her tears . 

" Oppa , I'm here " 

Ryeowook ran up the stairs , he saw Yoona . Her eyes was swollen and her nose turned red . 

" Honestly Yoong , tell oppa you cried right ? "

" No oppa , I'm having .. a cold .. " 

" Yoong ah , just cry .. oppa is here "

Ryeowook sat beside Yoona , he looked at her face and wipe off the stains from her tears .

" I can lend you my shoulder , go ahead and pour out all the unhappiness in you "

Yoona leant on Ryeowook's shoulder and started crying . 

" Even Luhan .. is judging me , he said he likes me but ... he asked me about that .... "

" Oppa , am I a ? everyone is judging me for something I had never done before . I didnt had an affair with PSY moreover he is married and I dont even like him . I'M A NOT A OPPA " 

" All I want was to dance and sing for my fans , not such horrible scandal "

Ryeowook heard Yoona's rant and he felt heartbroken . As Yoona cried , Ryeowook unknowingly embrace Yoona and whispered 

" You know Yoong , you are wrong about everyone judging you .. when I heard about it I believe that the media had done wrong . Accusing you for something you had not done . I believe in you Yoong . "

" I wanted to text you , but .. I'm afraid that you might be unhappy "

" From now on Yoong , oppa will be with you I will protect you from those irrelvant news and hurt "

" I can't bear to see you getting hurt by comments day by day , I love you yoong " 

Yoona heard Ryeowook's words and she hugged his tight , " Oppa , I love you too "

Ryeowook looked at Yoona , " huh what ? you heard what I said ? " 

" Yea oppa .. I love you too .. I think another problem is solved . "

" I had mixed feelings recently , is like I'm missing someone , and now I know who I missed . It's you oppa "

Ryeowook POV 

Yoong .. you know .. just like the lyrics in SJ's U 

" I'll make sure that guy is me "

" Want me , Need me , I'll make sure you want me "

For the past four years Yoong , I love you , I cant stop thinking about you everyday Yoong .

Ryeowook pulled Yoona's hands and brought her back to the room . Ryeowook gave Yoona a smile to ensure her everything would be ok . Yoona went to join Jessica who was eating cupcakes when Luhan came looking for Yoona.

" Hey , what took you long ? "

" Nothing "

" I think , I'm deeply in love with that girl "

Luhan grabbed Yoona's hands as he speaks

" Would you like to save me ? "

" I'm sorry , I dont think I can help you " Yoona pulled her hands away from Luhan 

" But why ? " 

" Because she isnt the girl you like " Ryeowook cutted in the conversation 

" No she is hyung ! " 

" If you like her you would have trust her "  Ryeowook pulled Yoona away from Luhan and whispered to her 

" I told you oppa would protect you " 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

OK CRAPPY BUT hope you enjoyed it .