The Characters:

7!S ~New Girl Group~

Main Face/The Evil One

sungmin_pumpkin96

Name: Kim Hani

Ethnic: half American half Korean

Age: 18

Nicknames: HanHan

Personality: Very bubbly when it comes to friends..and also a joker at the same time...usually likes to nag others like a mother..and a very easily annoyed girl who really like to say things direct to the point, a very frank girl in short...and really really hates math..^^ And she's really full of energy, she's the type of girl who doesn't run out of energy, even you let her dance for the whole day in the end she still have full energy to go shopping afterwards..she's also know for her natural beauty that's why her friend call her " The beauty of Natural"...and she's REALLY into fashion, if you want to go shopping with her, make sure you got all the energy coz she will never stop until she gets tired of carrying her shopping bags... and one of her favorite past time is to make pranks...she always like to make fun of people, but only for fun, she's not dong it to hurt others or embarrass other people... people doesn't usually think she's a prankster coz of her outer appearance, and she's really an INTERNET addict girl...

 

Likes shopping, HIGH HEELS~^^, Baking, Pink and blue stuff, and likes sweet foods

Dislikes  Solving math problems, Spicy and minty foods, flirty people, hates things and food which is colored violet ( ex. grapes, dress which are violet), not really hates but doesn't like to wear flats..

Hobbies Singing,Dancing, Cooking, Playing instruments (Piano, Violin, Guitar, drums, Clarinet and Flute).

Habits Always running around/ jumps around when laughing…always touch her nose when annoyed..likes to her lips when nervous or excited~and When she gets angry she usually broke things into pieces whatever she is holding she would really break it….

How many years or months of training: Before I became a trainee I had a job as a part time model..then One night my friends and I went into a bar to have some fun then We made a bet which I lost..so as a punishment I have to sing and dance in there..and after that someone came to me and ask if i would like to audition..then i accepted his offer then audition... I had been a trainee for almost 4 years and a half.. and hoping to debut somebody~^^ ( I just add a little info on this one, hope you don't mind^^) 

Other Jobs: Radio Dj, Model

 Fan name: M.V.I Crystals (My Very Imaportant Crystals)

Fan club colour: Shining Gray

Anything else: (Family background):   Despite coming from a well-to-do family, her life with them is very difficult because of various problems. Her father which is a American,has a  business which went bankrupt and he ran away when she was 11, leaving Hani in the care of her Korean mother who was already remarried and had a new family of her own. Hani  has difficulty getting along with her step-father and half-sibling so she decided to move away and live on relative on her mother’s side.. But even though her relatives treat her so well she is still longing for the love her parents... after few months her father send her a letter saying that he went back to america and want her to follow him... since Hani is Daddy's girl type, she went their and stayed their with her father for 7 years.. when she turn 18, she went back in Seoul, South Korea and continue her life..Hani is the type of girl who doesn't depend on any one, she works hard and do everything on herself... she's very friendly and lovable but very evil once people started to mess and annoy her...Hani;s favorite colors are pink, blue and white and she's also a A blood type person..she's a 5'7 tall girl with a weight of 45 kg..