The Characters:

7!S ~New Girl Group~

Maknae/Lead Dancer/Rapper [The recruited member/The Aigo]

SHINee2Minho

Name: Akiyama Kira

Ethnic: Japanese

Age: 16  DOB: 24th Nov 1996

Nicknames: Aki, Shinigami, Kira and her crush calls her Rin

Stage name: Shinigami

(she’s often mistaken for a middle schooler as she’s 146 cm tall and looks innocent, cute and refreshing!)

Personality:

Kira is very shy and quiet. She normally seldom talks but what she says is meaningful (wise/funny/makes you think/blunt). However when reading manga she lets all emotion lose and is free to cry, go into shock, be in a state of melancholy, go on a rampage or be in total bliss.

 She likes to observe people before talking to them. Kira knows if something is wrong and knows when to leave people alone or just be silent when with them. For some reason she likes to be busy, but normally tires herself out. Kira has a slight motherly instinct, making sure everyone gets enough to eat and doesn’t get sick. Kira likes to fuss over other members and she knows they enjoy the attention. She enjoys reading manga and she despises people wasting money.

She tries hard not to embarrass herself . Kira only feels at ease when with people from her own group and her love interest. Kira enjoys being cuddled by her crush and likes to do the same as she sees them as a giant teddy bear. Other groups she still has trouble getting used to and will shrink behind the nearest member that she’s comfortable with. She is thought to be very innocent, so she can get away with things, and the members, even the maknae, think of her as a little sister. She looks out for everyone.

She lacks no common sense and is very smart. She will happily do favours for other people and gets embarrassed easily. She dislikes being put on the spot but remains optimistic and expresses things with actions rather than words. She’ll only let her love interest hug her otherwise she will get violent. She is small and not that great at sport, but has high stamina and will try her best. The members see her as a barbie doll, since shes small and cute, so they dress her up in Lolita outfits and cosplay and other random things. She tends to be very formal and won’t call people nicknames but will make exceptions to some people. When making decisions she will do what benefits everyone or what pleases everyone instead of herself.

On Camera (personality for the TV but not the fans)

Kira  can snap into acting mode, being the outgoing and sensible girl on camera. She doesn’t stray too far from her normal personality but seems to be a little more darker and eviler. She will still say less than the other members but will talk more than her normal self. Kira is happy to demonstrate the groups dance moves on stage. Kira is fine with being violent on stage, she lacks some but has high stamina. This is sort of like her alter ego.

 

Likes 

manga(mainly death note and liar game), udon, being around warm people, people being happy, making,  people happy, listening to people singing (mainly her crush), outdoor onsens when it's snowing

Dislikes 

People who are two faced, girls hugging girls (shes not homophobic, just finds it a bit odd, is totally fine with guys hugging guys though),  people who try to speak an asian language without the proper accent, people who are over happy, people who try to make others depressed and has a phobia of the dark

 

Hobbies: reading manga, rapping, dancing, playing poker/black jack, imitating boy group dance moves (like U KISS SHINee etc, like how key from SHINee can do the girl group dances) and imitates certain boys voices that sing/rap.)

Habits:

-eating other peoples food

-falling asleep at random times

-correcting other peoples grammar

-occasionally speaking in a mix of japanese english and korean

-scoping out a situation to use it/the person to her advantage, without realising she’s doing it.

How many years or months of training: getting close to 9 months

Other Jobs: Radio DJ and actress

FAn Name: Gods of Death love apples.

Fan club colour: Metallic Grey

Others:

People see her as the refreshing one (she is often very refreshing lol. when talking or meeting her, she always brings a wave of relief or refreshes people).

prefers cold more than hot weather

dislikes beach but fine with water likes rock pools

prefers to be told what to do but when asked a lot she will make a decision that benefits everyone/makes everyone happy

randomly hums tunes to songs

likes boy group dances better than girl groups

She can rap, dance and sing. Her great talent in moulding in to different personalities, though her main personality is the one above, she takes on acting jobs for people who request her for a period of time (1 day-1 week etc). She can become out going, to a family member who has passed away, ex girlfriends, best friends, even boys. She will change her appearance and monitor the character (if it’s a real person) to pick up characteristics. Shogo also does this and they do it for other peoples happiness, though they make a small amount of money.