Door 3 :: Fire

Imagine with EXO^^

it was a rather hot summer day in Seoul, and you were having a wonderful holiday with your bestfriend Sohee. you both decided to go to Lotte World, not just to supress the heat, but also to have fun and look for cute boys.

"hey, don't you think that guy is cute?", Sohee asked you, pointing at one of the boys about 173 tall, and had chubby cheeks and a smile that can make anyone melt in the spot. "yea, I guess". just when you guys were walking, you accidently bumped into a tall, and I mean it, TALL person with a curly noodle like brown hair, with spectacles that seem to be sag of the bridge of his nose. "oh, I'm sorry", "no, I bumped to you first, I should be the one who apologized to you ms...", then when you look up to take a look at his face, you were shock that it was non-other than EXO-K's Chanyeol.

 

"oh, c-chanyeol-shi", you said to him, whilst bowing at him as a sign that your really sorry, while Sohee just chuckled at your reaction since she knows that he's your ULTIMATE bias. Chanyeol just smiled at you making you melt inside, "no need its okay, its my fault anyway for bumping into you", "but still I'm really sorry", "no need ms... mmmm...ms...", he began to scratch his head for no particular reason and his eyes began to roam around like he was looking for a certain person. so cute~ you thought to yourself. "_____", "huh? what??", "_______, my name is ______.", "ah~~~ hehehe.... sorry ms. _____ for bumping into you", and then he holds your hand and helds it close to his lips and kisses the back of your hand. you can even feel all your blood rose up to your cheeks, while Sohee just chuckled at your cute reaction, you began to throw daggers at her, and soon she shuts up immediately.

just then, you three heard a voice, NO! more like a scream, that you could hear from miles away. and he began to ran towards you guys with a plastic bag in his right hand and his other hand towards his chest. "ya....yah....h...hyung....you.....ran....fast.....tired...phew~! yah! hyung, why didn't you wait for me?", the boy with tossled hair that seems to be perfectly in place whined at him, with a puppy like pout.

"I did, but you were too slow to follow so I pick up the pace", the boy began to pout even more and Chanyeol just laugh at his reaction. when his friend notice you were staring at him, he tugged on Chanyeol's sleeves and pointed at you and Sohee. "owh~ sorry girls, let me introduce my friend here his na-","the name's Baekhyun", Chanyeol was cut off before he can finish his words. then Sohee looked at Baekhyun up and down and secretly squeal in your ears, "_______-ah! _______-ah!! its him! its the bacon!! omo ________-ah! he's so damn cute!", your friend began to squeal non-stop as you giggled at her giddyness. then, Chanyeol took your hand and intertwine it with yours, "may I take this fair maiden for a few sec?", he said to Sohee; who seems to be putting her attention to Baekhyun more than Chanyeol, then Baekhyun just 'shoo'-ed them as if they were flies. Chanyeol throw daggers at him, while Baekhyun just continued to 'shoo' the both of you.

now, you were both alone. with Chanyeol. alone. in Lotte World. Holding hands. and it was DEAD awkward.

then, Chanyeol began to cleared his throat, which kind off get your attention since your looking at him now. "so, shall we go on the rides now?", "sure", and with a smile plastered on the both of your faces, you went of to ride a few rides with your ultimate bias.
it was the most epic night of your life, I mean first, a datestroll to Lotte world with your bias, second, your holding hands with him and havin an epic time. all fan girls were eyeing you enviously, but who the heck cares?!
"hey, ______-ah! lets go on the ferris wheel!", Chanyeol exclaimed to you, pointing at the ferris wheel. your eyes completely sparkled at the sight. "ok! kajja!", and then you both went off towards the ferris wheel. although it was along time to wait, you both didn't mind. your heart was beating like a speeding bullet as you scout closer to Chanyeol. usually, boys would back away in discomfort, but not Chanyeol. instead he release your hand, and snake his hands around your waist. and when it was your turn, you quickly get in and up you both went.

 

"the view is pretty, isnt it?", "yea, but your prettier...", you then looked at Chanyeol with a shook yet flustered face, you also could feel your cheeks heating up. good thing it was dark enough to know that your bias can't see your tomato coloured face. "I like you, _____-ah", you swear you swear you were frozen like a statue. after that he leans in and kisses you softly and to your surprise, your lips fits each other. and you began to close your eyes and kiss him back.
then, he releases the kiss and look straight in your eyes. "__________-ah, will you be my girlfriend? I know this is crazy for me to meet a fan and asked her out in just one night but can you give me chance t-", you shut his yapping by kissing him. now its Chanyeol's turn to froze in shock, but soon, he loosen up and kiss you back passionately.
then, you both release the kiss and looked at each other. "is that a yes?", "what do you think it would be?", then Chanyeol smile warmly at you and caress your hair until the ride is over. this is DEFINITELY the most awesome day ever!

=========================================================================================================================

sorry about that, and CONGRATS TO WHOEVER GETS THIS CUTIE PIE^^
and heres my collage / whatever the heck this is of CHANYEOLLIE <3

 

 Yeollie to Readers :: ayo~ whaddup?? this is Happy Virus Chanyeol^^ and you! -points at readers-, yes you! gimme some love! this yeollie need love! or atleast some karma points xD

so give this yeollie some love <3

YEOLLIE LOVES YOU READERS!!!