Door 1 :: Lightning

Imagine with EXO^^

"YAH! OPPA~", "mehrong~", you began chasing your annoying yet playful BFF, Kim Jong Dae a.k.a Chen. you both were baking a wonderful cake for Duizhang Kris's birthday until chen litterally ate half and I mean it, HALF of the cake until it looked like a crescent. you worked so hard on it, but Chen had to ate it -_-. then, you started to grow tired of chasing him and plopped your body on the coush, huffing and puffing for air. "awww~~~ does _______-ie fel tired??", Chen asked you with a little hint of aegyo that made you shiver. then, he plopped to the couch next to you and began to snake his hands around your waist, and began to wipe the seat of your forehead. "oppa~", "mmm???", he looked at you with a sweet and adoring smile. "will Kris be bothered with the cake?", "of course not! he'll be grateful of it", Chen exclaimed, proud that he ate HALF of the freakin cake. "yea, until you ate it!", "what? he'll never notice it! and fyi, he likes the shape of a crescent so of course he'll love it to death!", "right~~~", you rolled your eyes at your over-confident BFF.

10 minutes pass and all the EXO members, except Kris; who happens to had a "photoshoot" with Kai and Sehun. then, the remaining EXO members and you began to decorated the whole place and put the candles on top of the 'crescent birthday' cake. "shouldn't the cake be round or somethin? why does look half-eaten?", Chanyeol asked and eyed the both of you. while Chen just looked at the cake, beaming at it oh-so-proudly, you on the other hand, just kept your mouth shut and glare daggers at your BFF.

then D.O came running with those O__O eyes and whisper-yelled at everyone. "KRIS ALERT! KRIS ALERT! HES COMING!!! PPALI PPALI!!!", and with that you all began to find a hiding spot. Xiumin hides under the table along with LuHan, D.O and Lay since the table was quite big to hide an oven.  while Chanyeol hides behind a thick wall, you and Chen hide behind the couch. it was a bit cramped so the position was you were in his arms like this

its almost like this but your legs are fold together, looking scrunched up and Chen's legs were....actually the same but a little bit close to making a medium sized gap

 

then, you tried to find a comfortable position and stp right there. "you okay, ______-ah?", his husky and manly like voice sent shivers through your spine. you never felt like this before, there was something different about it, and you liked it. "yea, I'm fine. how about y-", but before you can even finish your words, Chen swiftly lift your chin and kiss you....in the lips. you were shock at first but then, you began to return the kiss and so on. he releases the kiss and stare into your eyes. "______-ah, I like you, No! scratch that I love you, ever since we become friends I always do. I didn't want to confess before cause I'm afraid that it would ruin our friendship, but now it doesnt matter anymore. all I wanna tell you is I-", "I love you too", "what?", Chen was completely shocked at what you just said. "I said I love you too", then theres a twitch at the end of Chens lip and you know that that means mischief. "I'm sorry _____-ah what was that again?", here it goes with his trolling. then you slap his arm lightly, which make him laugh and you began to pout cutely. "awww~ I was just joking, ______-ah~ would you forgive me and be this pabo namja's boyfriend~~?", he asked me, yet again with a fail aegyo. then, I started to tap my chin as a sign that I'm thinking. "yah~ ______-ah~~~", "hehehehe, yes~ I will be this pabo namja's boyfriend~", and then our faces was inches away until we heard this.
"wah~~~~~~", FINALLY!", "CHUKKAE~~!!" "when will I get a girlfriend T^T???"
you guys just let out laughed and stood up, hand-in-hand, which made the other members whistled at us, and we both blush and looked at the ground. "aiyoo~ such a cute couple~", Kris cooed at you guys, which made you puff your cheeks and glared at him. "hey, its my birthday~ don't glare at me...", Kris patted your cheeks. you could also saw Chen began to fum inside when Kris pats your cheeks. and then Chen began to snake his arm around you and get your body close to his, which made the other members cood and whistled even more. then Chen kissed your cheek, which make you turned into a slight cherry pink. "aigoo~~~", "such a cute couple", "MY INNOCENT EYES!!!", LuHan, Tao, and Xiumin exclaimed which made the whole room full of laughter.
'thank you for accepting me, because without you, I'm not a lightning without its storm. and you are a storm, my love storm', Chen thought while cuddling closer to you again.

 

=========================================================================================================================

sorry if its corny or anything>< got stucked on the first chappie anyways congrats for who got this "strucking" handsome boy xD
anjoy a Chen-licious chappie

heres a Chen collage^^

 

 

Chen LOves you all^^