8

Forever and Always

School Bell KRINGG!!

Ms.Yoon : Okay class is over..Don't forget tomorrow Bring Swimsuit ..*Smile and Go toward the class*

Student : Nehh..*Put their book in their Bagpack*

Jessica :*exhaled a long breath* Aishh..(What are he thinking ? I'm already bought somany Medicine..And then he go ? Ahh...) *pick uo her bag and go outside the class *

TIffany : HEy unnie..*poke Taeyeon *

Taeyeon : Wae ? Fany ? *Said calmly

TIffany : I'm think she are losing her energy..because of Donghae is leaving school to Said something for her parent..

Taeyeon : But SHE doen't know right ? ABout why he leaving school;..*worried *

TIffany:*Nodded * Yeah...She doesn't know about that..

Sunny : Hey..How about we having a Sleepover until Saturday...We can SHopping before THe plan is started right ?

Seohyun : Wow..THat was a good Idea..*smile and blink to Taeyeon and TIffany*

Taeyeon and tiffany :*stare to their face together and give some Code ,Smile* Sure...

Seohyun : But First i must called her parent if we are sleepover ..I'm scared if THey are Go home Tonight *Pull out her phone and started to Search for Jessica's mom *

tutt tutt

Meanwhile

JEssica'sMom : *phone ringing* Hmm? Wait ..*pick up her phone * Annyeonghaseo..

Seohyun : Annyeonghaseo ..Aunt Can we have some sleepover in Jessica's house until saturday We have some plan in Saturday..So can we?

Jessica's mom : Sure..have fun..*giggles* *hung up her phone * Hey..DONghaessi ..Do you know what plan is gonna going ?

Jessica's dad  : Plan ?*confused*

Donghae : Jessica's planning Something for Krystal to have a relanthionship back with MIn ho..Well..She want to made Krystal smile..But

Jessica's dad : She didn't smile and laugh from her heart because of sadness..

Donghae :*Nodded * So please..Don't fight Everyday..and Please Smile .Then she will Happy everyday ,What she want is her family always smile and doesn't fight everyday..

Jessica's dad :*stare at her wife* I'm sorry because i'm the one who started to fight with you..I'm angry because I'm jealous..You always with Your secretary everyday..*shyly said*

Jessica's mom : *blush and laugh little * 

Donghae : WHen you laugh and smile you really like Jessica...aunt..*smirk*

Jessica's mom :*blush* W..Wae ?

Jessica's dad : WHy are you blushing like that ? *angryly said*

Donghae : Are you jealous Uncle..*evil smile*

Jessica's dad : is there a problem if i was jealous..*Blush*

Jessica's mom : *Laugh*

Jessica's dad : *smile *

Donghae :*stand up* Now..I should go back to school..

Jessica's mom : Wait..Thank you haessi..But lend me Rode you to school..Please..

Donghae : Really ? THank you !

Jessica's Dad and MOm : *smile and stand up * kaja..

Donghae : Neh..

 

in school

Jessica:*sneak to her class* Hhh...I'm must wait for him..*sat on her chair suddenly falling asleep*

Sunny : HEy ,Tae , Tiff,Seo We should Buy some PIzza ,Cola and horror movie ..WE should suprise her

Taetiseo : WAH..Great idea ..Lets go ! we should buy all of them !

SUnny : Yeah !*follow them*

Donghae :*open car's door* Gumawo Bye..

Jessica's mom and dad : Neh..*wave at donghae and started to leave*

Donghae : now..must get my Bag..*walk carefully *

5 minute later

Donghae :* open the class door and startled * EH ? *saw jessica sleeping on her desk * Why ? are she waiting for me..*hold her laughter and smile* She is cold but kind and pretty..*touch Jessica is face and put his Jacket to Jessica's shoulder * pencil and paper i must write something for her..*pick up pencil and paper and started to write*  " Gumawo for the medicine and thanks for waiting for me..Ice princess.. " *put down his pencil* Done ! *pick up his bagpack and His medicine , go away *

1 minute later

Jessica :*woke up * mm..What time is it ? 4'o clock ?! did i falling asleep ?*look around * NObody in here..*exhaled a Small breath * hm?*pick up her paper and reading it * (That fishy ! ) aissh..*touch her shoulder* Jacket ? Whose Jacket is this ? ( Donghae is jacket ???? I 'm think it is ..) I must thanks for him

 

TO be continue