sorry! :)

missing you (sequel of TRY)

I will continue the story now... Sorry for the delay! :)))

 


I woke up to an unfamiliar room but with familiar faces around me. "Hyung's awake now!!!" "Call the nurse." the members are all gathered up around my bed. Im in the hospital. The doctor then come in to my room and immediately checked up my eyes and my heartbeat. "He's fine now." The doctor announced that made the whole room's atmosphere a little lighter.

My heart doesnt feel so good unlike what the doctor announced a while ago. A tear feel from my eyes and the members saw it. I switched my body to one side. "Hyungs! Leave this to me. See you later." Sungjae announced to the members who took his command and suddenly left the room.

"Hyung! What happened?" Sungjae approached me and sat behind my bed. "She's dead, Sungjae. She's dead!!!" I screamed out and it felt like hell until I realized what I just said to Sungjae. "Hyung... im sorry." Sungjae said with apologies written on his face. He kept his head bowed. "I know, Sungjae. You dont have to say sorry though. Its all my fault." I removed my gaze from him and just stared blankly in the window. "But.. hyung!" Sungjae was about to say something until I cut him off. "No, its okay. Please leave me for a while. I want to be alone." still not looking at Sungjae who immediately stood up from his seat. I heard the door shut closed and so the tears kept running from my eyes.

"Dania, why did you even think of leaving Chicago just for me?" I killed you! I KILLED YOU!" I screamed onto my lungs. I cant keep calm. My heart still thumping from my chest. I cant believe what just happened. Still face palming myself, i looked in the mirror. I was totally miserable. Eyes are all sunken, my face was totally pale. A sign that I was really in grief. Suddenly, my phone rang.

"Peniel, this is Aunt Elise. I know youre still in grief and so am I. You know that right? Anyways, we had Dania's body cremated yesterday and we'll be bringing her home later today. I know youre still busy and all but if incase you have the time, come visit and youre still welcome in our family, Peniel. Were here for you!"

"Thanks, Aunt Elise. Lets be strong or Dania. I know she's still with us." And with that, Aunt Elise hung up.

 

after 3 weeks....

"Hey guys! Faster! Were gonna be late for your fansigning event later!" Yonghyun hyung announced from the door. Why is he even nagging this early? Aish! All the members were still half asleep since we had a mini celebration last night for the success of our promotion in Japan. We climbed up the van with heavy steps and so Ilhoon, Sungjae and I went over to the back. I have my earphones on so I had nothing to care about. I put my neck pillow on and started drifting off to sleep.

"Ill see you, soon! I love you" Dania whispered to me. I wake up from the whisper but then I saw both Ilhoon adn Sungjae snoring to themselves. I shrugged off the feeling and played with my ipad instead.

Just a few moments and were already in Ilsan for the fan meet. I stretched out both my legs and arms since it was all cramped up after the long drive. we entered the stadium's backstage and finally went off to change our outfits for the event.

The event proper started and we started signing and smiling to the melodies who came over. We had a short break and after that, we were back to our business. A girl suddenly walked up to me with a familiar voice.

"Oppa! Please sign this for me..." I looked up to her and i was taken aback to see.... Dania! I suddenly stood up from my seat and hugged her tightly. "I missed you!" I whispered into her ears. "A...ah..ahm oppa! I think youre mistaken!" She removed herself from my hug and suddenly went clueless. "Oh. Im sorry! I thought you were someone..." I was startled with what happened. I returned back from my seat. "What is your name again?" I asked her. "Oh... Its Minji. Kim Minji." She smiled and walked away.