surprise

missing you (sequel of TRY)

PENIEL's POV:

Another tiring day, rehearsals and schedules are driving me nuts. I just wish my bestfriend is with me.

Yes, BESTFRIEND. We decided to end up our relationship since we both dont want to get in the way of each other's happiness. This maybe silly but this is the way Dania want it to be so I agreed to it. I really miss her. I just wish she's with me to ease all the pain both physically and emotionally. Our break up wasnt as easy as it seems. It was a choice between my love life and my dream which are both important for my future but since Dania was the one who wants me to continue with my dream, im really working hard.

I fished out my phone in my pocket and tried to call Dania's number. "Dania isn't available right now. Your call is transferred to voice mail" this is all I can get after the tries of calling her. Where could she be? What is she doing now? This is so unusual. She always picks up my calls after the first ring. I just hope she's fine. Maybe she'll call me later.

Not wanting to be eaten by my worriedness of Dania, I opened up my Ipad and decided to read the remaining pages of the Harry Potter series I was reading for weeks now. I cuddled up with Sungjae's banana pillow until i didnt even realized that I was drifting off to sleep.

 

DANIA's POV:

Im about to go to Seoul in a while today. Still ready to pack my remaining toiletries and clothes my mom just gave me a while ago. She was all support to us. She went to me the other night saying that I should stand for what im feeling about Peniel and being a bestfriend for him is really not enough. I love my mom when she do this. She always know how to put strength to my weak heart and so now, im obeying her advice and im on my way to happiness.

 

PENIEL's POV:

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH! I WOOOON!" Sungjae screamed onto the top of his lungs just because he won another soccer game with Eunkwang hyung on the PS3. He was running all over the room. "Hyung! You should congratulate me! I won over Eunkwang hyung again!" Sungjae blurted out when I even have one eyes still closed from my sudden awakeness. "Yeah, yeah! Congratulations" I said bluntly and Sungjae pouted but then run back to the sala to have the rematch game with Eunkwang hyung. I couldnt get back to sleep so I decided to browse the internet. I saw a breaking news on Yahoo! that caught my eye. "Plane crashed just minutes after take off on Ohare International Airport." Ohhh. This is near my hometown back in Chicago. I saw the list of the missing and dead passengers and one name made me sunk from my position. "KIM DANIA" written in bold. NO ING WAY!

I called Dania's phone but i still cant get through her. I just called Aunt Elise, her mom and luckily, she picked up quickly.

"Uhm, hello Aunt Elise, this is Peniel! I cant get through Dania. Is she with you?"

"U...ah..uhm. Peniel, im sorry, i cant talk right now. Im on the airport to pick Dania up."

"Why? Where did she came from?"

"She didnt go anywhere Peniel. She was on her way to Seoul to be with you but then, her plane crashed." Her mom burst into tears and suddenly hungs up.

What just happened? Did she just died? Did the girl I love the most just... died? Random thoughts kept coming in my mind. I felt pain eating up my head and so I screamed out and suddenly.... everything went pitch black!