Forgive? Maybe...No! for now...

This Revenge Brought Us Love Yet Pain

“AnhNa…I have something to talk to you…” Baekhyun asked me as I was preparing to school.

“Don’t you see I’m busy right now? Bye, see you around”

 

 

“AhnNa…can we talk?” Baekhyun said as we were in the car back home.

“Oh wait, someone is calling me” And I answered my phone.

 

 

“AhnNa, we need to talk….” He grabbed my wrist as I was about to walk into the bathroom.

“But I have to take a bath, I’m tired…please!”

 

 

“AhnNa…” I was sitting at study table and Baekhyun said from behind.

“Baek!!! Appa wants to discuss something with you!” Omma opened the door and said.

“Shh! Yes, omma!”

 

 

“Er…” Baekhyun blocked my way as I was about to walk into the kitchen.

“Baekhyun, seriously, you look strange today….What’s up into you?” I frowned asking him curiously. Well, he kept saying he wanted to talk to me about something.

“I just want to talk with you…”

“What about?”

“Our marriage and revenge thing”

“You want to divorce?” I asked calmly but deep inside I was dying! I didn’t feel good at all if we really divorce. I admitted I didn’t want it. Baekhyun held my hand and pulled me to our room.

“What do you want to say? Do fast!” I said taking my hand from his grip.

“It’s…I’m…”

“Oppa!!!!!!!!!!!” Suddenly, we heard Jing yelled from outside. Baekhyun frowned, I walked toward the door and opened it finding Jing standing with her hands on her hips.

“What makes you yell like there’s no tomorrow?” I asked playfully.

“Someone wants to see Oppa. And that someone is Miss. Secretary Yoon Jieun! I guess Oppa should hurry go to welcome her or I’ll kill her just to see her ugly eyes!” She said and stomp off. I smiled shaking my head.

“I think…”

“Well, you can go to her!” I said and walked into the bathroom. Indeed, I wanted to avoid him. I didn’t want to listen what he was about to say, saying he wanted to divorce…I needed times to accept that.

“AhnNa! Get out and we talk” Baekhyun knocked on the door, I bit my lips to stop crying. I didn’t want to cry, I didn’t want to…

“AhnNa! Seriously, we need to talk right now” He said calmly. I sighed trying to calm myself down. What going to be happening it’ll happen, so I have to face it.  I let out a deep breath and opened the door.

“I agree to divorce, just give me the paper!” I said trying not to cry. He frowned staring at me, but not with his usual cold eyes, instead I could feel something that I never see in his eyes before, sorry, yes! Sorry and regret.

“Who tell you I want to divorce?” He asked frowning deeply. I looked at him curiously.

“So you want to talk to me about the revenge? How do you want to make me hurt this time?”

“….”

“I know, you still want to revenge on me…and don’t need to repeat, I’ll live in pain with you until the end of my life…I live with tear, I’ll never know happiness entire life…satisfied?” I said hurtfully. He stared at me with sad eyes, I repeated, Sad eyes!

“Don’t look at me with those eyes, you never stare with those eyes before, don’t you? It’s not suit you at all”

“AhnNa…”

“We married because of our parents…and a part of the revenge too, right?”

“No!...”

“Just do it, I’m used to it already…”

“Can you just shut up and listen to me?” I quickly closed my mouth as he said that. I nodded his head.

“First…I’m…I’m sorry for everything…” I widened my eyes as I heard that.

“For..for what?”

“Everything!”

“But...i meant, why?”

“You’re not that person, person who hurt my brother! It’s a misunderstanding between you and your sister” My eyes became wider.

“That’s why I’m sorry…and I…”

“How?! How do you know?!”

“I’m sorry…”

“I know from the first place that you misunderstand something but you never listen to me and continued to hurt me…how can you do this to me? And now, you come to say sorry, one word ‘sorry’, huh? You think I forgive you?” I said hurtfully as I remembered all the things he did to me.

“I know, it’s too much that I hurt you…”

“Right, it’s too much, too much until sometime I felt I don’t want to live to face your revenge…you’re saying sorry while you know I’ll not forgive, you’re sure that I’ll never forgive you, right?”

“Blame me as much as you want”

“You broke my relationship with my boyfriend, remember? You hurt my heart with your heartless, didn’t you? You scared me with your feeling…you let your anger on me whenever you’re angry…you also cause me trouble with the gang…I almost die or hurt because of your anger…do you know that?!!!!” I yelled at him as I remembered when Lulu walked away from me, when he stared at me with his cold eyes, when he teased me,  when he kissed me to relieve his anger and when I was caught by the gang just because they wanted to threaten him. I hit his shoulders hard while crying my heart out. Finally, he found out that I was innocent and he said sorry, was it enough? I knew I loved him, but could I forgive him that easily? No! It was too much for me to handle. I sobbed stepping back away from him.

“AhnNa, please calm down, don’t go anywhere, I know you cannot get this easily but please stay safe…” He said trying to stop me from walking away but I shook my head furiously.

“Don’t come near me, you heartless!” I said and ran out of the room.

“AhnNa!!!” He shouted running after me. As I opened the door to run I bumped my shoulder with someone, it’s Yoon Jieun. I looked up and found her smirking at me, but I didn’t care and continued to run away as far as I could go away from Baekhyun. It’s hurt! Hurt so much, right now. Although I knew from the start that it was a misunderstanding but still I could not get it and forgive him now, I need times, I need time to think that should I forgive him or not?

I kept running and ran, didn’t know where I was going until I realized I stopped my feet at the park where I and Lulu liked to go back then.

 

Baekhyun’s POV

“AhnNa!!!!” I ran after her but I stopped as I saw Yoon Jieun was smirking at me.

“I know, I know that it’s really something between you and your fake wife…So I still have chance…and I should make a move to get you”

“….”I didn’t care about what she said but I ran out of the house to find AhnNa, but she was nowhere to be found. I kept running around the area while praying for her to be safe. Please, I don’t want to lose the people I love any more, please!                                              

 

 

 

So here’s an update. I’m sorry for the typo. Thank you guys, you make my day just to see your comments. Thank!