Find out

This Revenge Brought Us Love Yet Pain

It was Saturday and I was bored. And an idea came into my mind. “Jing, do you know where is Baekhyun?” I asked Jin as I could not fine Baekhyun. Jing, who was sitting in front of her laptop, shook her head.

“I don’t know. I think he’s with Unnie”

“No!”

“Miss Oppa already?”

“Aniyo…”

“Why?”

“Aish! Don’t be overprotective again. I’m just bored and want to visit my parent and want his accompany”

“Oh, so sad I don’t know”

“Ok, thank”

“You’re welcome”

“I just mock, you know?” I said rolling my eyes. She didn’t reply but chuckled. I walked away finding Baekhyun.

 

Baekhyun’s POV

I sighed opening the door of Baekhung’s room. It was abandoned since he has been in coma. I closed the door behind me and looked around the room. It was clean and tidy since the maid cleaned it every day. I sat on the chair at the study table, the chair that Baekhyung liked to sit on to do his homework and work. It’s the first time I came after he’s in coma. Everything was all the same. I reached my fingers to touch the photo of his and me when we were in high school. He smiled widely as ever but I just curled the corner of my lips. How I loved his smile, my only brother! Tears started to form in my eyes as the flashback hit me.

 

Flashback

“Baek, Omma and Appa don’t come home again…what do you want to eat with Hyung?”

“Whatever, but…why Omma and Appa always don’t come to eat with us, hyung?”

“They must be busy…Come on, it’s not good to skip dinner” Hyung said pulling my hand to the dining room. I pouted but followed behind and we ate dinner together.

 

 

“Baek, who hurt you? Why you cry? Come on tell hyung!”

“No one hurt me….I just want our parent to come like my friends’ parent…it’s my special day why Omma and Appa cannot come?”

“They’re very busy with work…don’t be upset…next year maybe they can come…”

 

 

“Baek, let’s go to Appa’s company to surprise Omma and Appa!”

“I don’t want. They don’t even want to meet us, why should we go to meet them?”

“Baek, it’s not goot if they hear what you said”

“It’s true…”

“Baek!”

 

 

“Hyung, don’t go!...”

“I have to, Baek…”

“Omma. Appa why you do this to me…why you send him away?...Don’t go, hyung”

“I’ll be back after I finish my study, ok?”

 

 

“Baek, what if I start to find a Noona for you?”

“You mean you want to get married?”

“Kind of…”

“It’s great as long as she loves you like I do”

“Of course!”

 

 

“I found someone I love…”

“Oh really? Who is she?”

“It’s secret, but she’s beautiful, kind and sweet”

“Someone is falling in love”

Flashback ended

 

 

I wiped my tears away and looked around again. Then I opened the drawer to find a notebook. I took it out and opened the cover, it was hyung’s diary.

 

Dear diary

I think it was love at the first sight. She is beautiful and sweet like an angel.

 

And there was a picture of a girl stuck to the next page. It was Goo AhnNa but looked younger than now.

Dear Diary

Now, I know her name, house, school and family. But sadly I don’t dare to approach her yet.

 

On the other page there were photos of house, school and Goo AnhNa standing in front of the school.

        

Dear Diary

Finally, I meet her and talk to her, her voice so soft and beautiful. I think I’m really crazy in love.

 

And this one made me narrowed my eyes as I saw a photo of Goo AhnNa, No! Two Goo AhnNa(s). She really had twin sister? They looked exactly the same but different expression, one looked beautiful with calm and gentle while another ones looked lively and childish. I opened the book quickly and found a lot of photos of them together. But every photo only focus on only person that I’m not sure if it’s AhnNa or her sister. I gulped as I realized that something was not right. Goo AhnNa or her sister? And where is AhnNa’s sister? And the girl I saw the day hyung’s accident…was AhnNa or her sister? And she really hurt hyung on purpose or it’s just one side love? And…and…Shhhh! This made me confuse….and I felt like I did something wrong to a wrong person….     

               

    

 

I walked out of the room and found Baekhyun ran quickly out of the house.

“Eh…Baekhyun! Hey! Wait! Where are you going?” I shouted at his back while running after him but he already got in his car and drove away. I frowned, why so hurry? Aish! Whatever! I prayed he would not fight with the gang.

 

I'm sorry that i could not update yesterday.