Lose in the woods

This Revenge Brought Us Love Yet Pain

I opened my eyes as the ray of the sun hit my face. I felt dizzy and my head was hurt so badly. I blinked my eyes to adjust to the light and tried to remember what happened yesterday. I sighed reminding what happened last night. With that I felt a pair of arm pulled my waist closer to side. I widened my eyes as I found Baekhyun’s sleeping face just right above my head. I moved trying to get out of his embrace but could not. He opened his eyes to meet my wide eyes. He blinked his eyes which I found very cute.

“Let me go!”

“You suppose to say Good morning”

“I don’t want to”

“Unfortunately, that you’re sick. So I guess your work for today skip to tomorrow” He said let me go and walked to the bathroom. Work? Work again? Hm! I sighed covering my face with my hands that I saw red mark on my wrists. Hm! I sighed again. I tried to get up and walked down stairs. I found Auntie was cooking in the kitchen.

“Good morning, Auntie”

“Good morning, but I guess you should rest a lot…” She said putting the plate on the table.

“Nah, it’s ok. It’s just a fever…”

“Who said it’s just a fever? You catch a cold and a high fever until Young master had to call a doctor to treat you, you know?”

“Really? I don’t know thought. But you see? I’m fine now”

“You still need to rest today, don’t go anywhere”

“It will be very bored”

“Just a day, AhnNa. For your own good”

“Fine!” I stopped protesting as Baekhyun sat down on a chair and started to eat. I rolled my eyes standing up from my seat.

“Don’t you eat breakfast, AhnNa?” Auntie asked worriedly.

“I need to take a bath first”

 

“Auntie, I’m fine. Nah nah… I just walk around…I promise I won’t do anything hard or hurt myself, ok?” I pleaded tugging Auntie’s arm.

“No, you’re still sick”

“Auntie”

“NO!”                           

“I promise”

“No!”

“I’m ok now, just a walk don’t hurt at all”

“AhnNa”

“Yes?”

“I said NO!”

“No problem, right?”

“No way”

“Please, Auntie” Auntie looked at me as I stared at her with puppy eyes. She sighed and nodded her head.

“Yayyyyy!!”

“But just for an hour”

“Ok!”

 

So I walked toward the farm alone, enjoying the scenery of the tree and animals. Since I loved animal and wanted to be a vet I liked being with animal here. I was at the field that full of cows, taking picture and examined their body.

Next, I got attract by the woods, I walked into the woods and found a lot of kinds of trees. What I liked the most was a stream, there was a stream along the woods. Sound of birds and water fall echoed the forest. I smiled exhaling to take fresh air in, so fresh! I took a lot of pictures, at least I could show Jiyoung these photos. She would be jealous, hehe. And while I tried to capture the butterfly I heard a soft sound of a bird, baby bird. I stopped my action and went to find where that sound came from. I walked followed the sound and found a small baby green bird was on the leaf crying beside a tree along the bank of the stream. I picked it up gently and looked up to the tree, maybe it fell from its nest though. There up on a big branch I saw a nest hanging on.

“It’s ok, I’ll put you back to your home, don’t worry” I patted softly on its body. And then I put my phone in my pocket. I took out my handkerchief putting the bird in it and tied it loosely. I bit the handkerchief by my mouth claiming on the tree difficultly.

As I put the bird in the nest already I went down the tree step by step carefully. But when I almost reached the ground, something was wrong with my ankle and I fell down from the tree.

“Ouch!” I thought my leg would break already but fortunately I just sprained my ankle but it was hurt too. I tried to stand up but could not. I bit my lip to prevent the pain. What should I do? Oh! My phone. I smiled and took out my phone from my pocket. And I let out a deep breath as I saw that there was no service in the wood. Aish! How can I go home? Auntie must be worried. AhnNa think! Think for your life! But how? I remained silent to think, and I decided to move by my a little and little hoping that Auntie or even Baekhyun would appear.

 

No one’s part

Auntie walked back and forth in the living room. She was very worry about AhnNa who promised that she would come back in an hour, but it was two hours already, still no sight of her plus Auntie could not connect to her phone at all.

“AhnNa- ah, where are you? Come on” Auntie kept calling AhnNa but could not reach in connection.

“Young master…” And she called to Baekhyun.

 

Baekhyun was in the mirror house taking care of the flower. He was cutting the leaf from the plant and his phone vibrated. He took it out and answered the phone.

“Yes, Auntie”

‘Young master, AhnNa gets lost somewhere’

“Call her then”

‘Cannot connect at all’

“Didn’t she tell you before she left?”

‘She wanted to walk around and promised to come back in an hour but she’s left for two hour already’

“Ok, I’ll find her, don’t worry, maybe she just hang out somewhere in the woods”

‘Ok!” Baekhyun hung up and dialed to someone.

“Let five males workers find my wife in the wood now” And he hung up.

“You’re really a troublesome, Goo AhnNa!” He mumbled as he walked into the woods.

 

AhnNa’s POV

I was so tired and stopped moving. I sat under a tree pulling my knees to my chest. Auntie… help me, please! I don’t want to die in this woods…Baekhyun… you heartless…please come and take me home. I would rather face your revenge than die in this place. It’s scary than you thought.

I moved my gaze around me afraid that something would appear. I kept message my ankle hoping it would be better and I could walk home by myself. Then,I my eyes were caught by something, something like…SNAKE!!! I got out of breath… I tried to hold my breath as the snake kept staring at me with those scary eyes. I swear it was scarier than Baekhyun’s eyes. The tears rolled down my cheeks, I hated snake! Hate the most! Although I loved the animals but snake is exception. I widened my eyes as the snake started to move forward me. I swallowed hard trying to hold my breath still. And I could saw it came closer and closer…closer and closer…and…

“AHHHHHH!!!!!!” I shouted loudly as the snake was about to bite me…But I didn’t feel any pain at all. I opened my eyes and found the snake was moving away into the bushes. I looked up to see what or who could make the snake away with delighted. And I smiled widely at him.                   

 

Thank for your comment guys i love you. Your comments make my day.