Chapter 2

II Chose Love! Will You Dare?

 

I thought I could melt in them, only if I looked in them for a few more seconds. When I broke his gaze, out of the corner of my eye I saw that he was grinning. My cheeks turned a rosy pink and my heart was beating faster than a banging hammer. Then I felt his soft palm against my cheek, I looked up and once again met his intense eyes. 
 
Without saying a word he took my hand in his and we walked through the airport doors and to his black Volvo. All the way to his car he kept on glancing at me. Every time he looked at me my heart fluttered and my checks turned hot pink.
 
When we reached his car he slowly let go of my hand and opened the passenger's door for me. I quietly slid in the car.
 
Through the rear vision mirror I could see him lifting my heavy suitcase with ease, when he saw me looking at him, he did his heart taking smile. I quickly looked away to hide my flushed face from him and then pretended to look through his CD collection.
 
After a few minutes I heard the car's door closing, I thought it must be Siwon. I kept on looking through his CD's I felt something my soft, silky chestnut brown, wild curly hair. When I lifted my head up I met Siwon's intense hazel eyes and his perfectly shaped deep scarlet red lips. He started the engine of the car while still looking at me, my cheeks flushed a bright, blood red and I quickly turned around and looked through the window. 
 
For a while I looked through the window and was met by wonderful sights. After a while I got bored and turned around to see Siwon focused on the road. He hadn't noticed that I was studying him, I noticed that whenever he frowned his thick dark eyebrows creased and the tips of his eyebrows went down and he also rubbed his temple. His dark long lashes fluttered like a butterfly's wings when he blinked ( which was most of the time). Sometimes he even bitt his soft, red lips, when he did that my whole body shook and cold icy shivers ran down my spine. 
 
Second chapter finished 
Hope u like it ^^ 
Plz comment and subscribe :) 
It would be great help if you guys could tell me where I could improve on!