Chapter 1

II Chose Love! Will You Dare?

I don't know where I should start from, should I start from where the blazing flames were 10 metres away from me or the day I came to Victoria to spend my summer holidays with my boyfriend Siwon. Ok I have no idea how I'm going to tell my story, I thought writing would make me feel better but right now I'm feeling nothing. I know I have to keep on writing to get the horrifying image out of my head and onto this piece of paper. 

It was 21st of February when I came to Victoria, Australia. 

I sat in my seat and watched the beautiful cloudless blue sky. From here the houses looked like a Lego constraction someone built. I closed my eyes and thought of my handsome boyfriend Siwon, I thought about his deep set, hazel brown eyes that were framed by incredibly long dark lashes. I imagined his smooth silky raven brown hair that swayed in the wind and his golden and luminous skin. Then I imagined how his eyes created that soft warm glow when he smiled and his eyes twinkled like a diamond in the sun light or the stars that twinkled in the dark blue night sky. 

I hadn't noticed that the plane had landed until the woman sitting beside me tapped me on my shoulder to wake me up. 

I slowly opened my eyes and looked at my watch. It was 25 minutes to 9. I got up and got my handbag from under my seat. I decided to wait for the other passengers to go, then I'd go. After a few minutes the plane was nearly empty except for the African couple who couldn't get their luggage out of the luggage compartment and the blonde who was sitting behind me who seemed to have the same problem. 

I got my luggage and walked through the tunnel which connected one end to the plane and the other to the Vic Airport. 

As I walked through the busy airport my eyes searching for Siwon. It took me a while before I  spotted him. He was sitting at the Cafe, he was drinking his favorite latte; I knew that because of the strong smell that was lingering in the air. As I got closer to him I could smell his musky deodorant. 

He turned around just as I was about to surprise him. I cought his hazel eyes and.........................

First chapie finished hope u likes it :) 

plz comment and subscribe ^^