??

Crush

I have no idea where I'm going with this to be honest. LOL.

We'll see where this goes later. Sigh.

 

Rolling on your side, you tucked your arm under your head and opened your eyes. Letting a small sigh escape your lips, you wrapped your blanket tighter around you. Grabbing your ipod, you put in your headphones and pressed shuffle. Not to your surprise, some sad one-sided love song started playing. Feeling your heart shatter into a million pieces, you closed your eyes and beckoned sleep to consume you.

Before you could fully fall asleep, you felt your phone vibrate. Irritated, you grabbed it and rapidly read the text message.

Myungsoo:

                Are you alright? Haven’t heard from you in a couple of days.

Smiling sadly, you gently placed your phone back onto your pillow.

Lying on your back, you looked at the ceiling. After the entire Dongwoo incident, you haven’t been the most social girl out there. Every chance you got, you ignored Dongwoo and Myungsoo. Talking about your feelings wasn’t always something you favored. Getting another text, you grabbed your phone.

Myungsoo:

                It’s not polite to ignore someone that cares about you.

Letting out an empty laugh, you replied.

                Sorry. I haven’t been the…. Happiest person lately.

Rubbing your face, you felt tears threatening to fall again. Why? You weren’t even sure. It’s not Dongwoo’s fault, it was yours. You never told him how you felt; he never knew how you felt. It was your fault for falling for someone that would always be in love with someone else.

Hearing your mom call your name, you sighed and dragged yourself out of bed. Opening your door, you asked her what she wanted.

“Your friend is here!”

Confused, you walked downstairs and toward the front door.

“I don’t have frien-“

Seeing Myungsoo lean on your door frame, you raised an eyebrow. Your mom smiled before pulling him inside the house.

“Well, I’m going out for a bit!”

 And with that, she left you and Myungsoo alone.

“So, you don’t have any friends?”

“Shut up..”

Chuckling, he followed you up the stairs and into your room. Groaning, you rolled back into your bed, under your blankets. Feeling someone watching you,  you opened your eyes to see him staring right at you.

“Whaaaaaaat?”

Shaking his head, he walked toward your bed and pushed you.

“Move over.”

Following his command, you rolled over leaving enough space for him to slide under your covers. Looking at him, you gave him a questioning look.

“What are you doing?”

“Isn’t it obvious?”

“No.. Not really…”

“You’re an idiot.” He said, flicking your forehead.

“Ow!”

Before you could rub the tender spot, he inched closer until his lips met your forehead. Feeling your breath catch in your throat, you clenched your blanket tighter.

“You know what you taught me?”

Not being able to find your voice, you shook your head. He his back and looked up at the ceiling.

“That not telling someone how you feel turns into a big heart break.”

“What?”

“I like you.”

Before you could reply, he turned and looked at you.

“I don’t expect you to feel the same right now. I know you’re still getting over him, but I’m just letting you know that you’re already mine.”

Getting off of your bed, he stood up and gave you a small smile. He grabbed your hand and forced you out of bed.

“Go get ready.”

“For what?”

“Today, you’re not going to be sad.”