Chapter 2

Confused

“Lizzy ah! Stop running.” She called me out while she was trying to catch me. I went out of the Pledis building. It was raining hard outside, but I didn’t mind at all and I ran in the middle of the rain.

“Lizzy ah! Stop now!” I looked back and she never hesitated to follow me even if it was raining. I only smiled at her and she frowned.

“Catch me!” I yelled.

“You are nuts! Don’t you see the weather isn’t good!” She finally caught up with me as she grabbed my wrist and we stopped in the middle of the rain not that too far from the building. The rain was still pouring its pique.

“Gotcha! Why did you run? Do you wanna get cold huh?” I tried to struggle, but I couldn’t remember she was that strong to stop me.

“Nothing I think our lives is getting boring. We do practice over here and there we never get to enjoy ourselves unlike before.” I pouted and I turned my back to her.

“Lizzy ah~ am I that boring to you?” She asked.

“I didn’t say anything that you were and I-” She cut me off by giving me a back hug.

“Nana?” She didn’t answer. She spun me around and she looked to my eyes intently then taking a few glances on my lips. We were looking to each other’s eyes intently no words came out. The rain never stop and it was like we were enjoying ourselves for a moment.

“I usually say those words in front of many people, but I can’t say those words to a special someone.” I was so lost while looking in the pool of her brown eyes. Watching her closely before me. She looked better than anyone even in the middle of the rain. Her beauty never ceased to amaze me.

“W-what are t-those words that you wanna tell him?”

“That I- ahm..I”She was leaning slowly and I never noticed that I was leaning forwards too. In every seconds passed I felt my heart was beating faster than its usual rate. After the long wait, she smashed her lips on mine.  I’ve never thought her lips would taste sweeter than candies that I’ve tasted before. They were soft and warm. She wrapped her left arm on my waist and pulled me closer while she put her right hand on the back of my neck. Every time she kissed me I could feel her smiling on my lips. I wrapped my arms around her neck. She began to ask for an entrance which I gladly responded. She explored my hot cavern and we battled for dominance. I suddenly moaned and I heard someone was calling me.

“Lizzy…”I started to open my eyes, but it was blurry at first.

“Lizzy!”

“Huh?! It was just a dr-” I trailed off.

“You’re having a night mare Lizzy ah..and..”

“What?!” I was praying that I didn’t make any embarrassing sounds while I was asleep. She began to move forwards to my left ear.

“You were .” She whispered. Her hot breath tickles my ear and I felt my cheeks were getting hot. I grabbed the comforter in front of me and I buried my face because of embarrassment. I just wish that I could dig a hole at that moment, but I always wished the impossible.

“God! This isn’t happening to me! Ah!” She went back to her usual position and giggled.

“Don’t worry I won’t tell anyone that’s for me to keep I mean to both of us. Btw Lizzy ah..”

“W-what?” She grabbed the comforter from me.

“Yah! Im Nana..give it ba-” She silenced me by putting her index finger on my lips. I just couldn’t understand why she was acting like this.

“That was y..and the people around us might complain.” She smiled while looking to my eyes. The way she looked at my eyes was different from her usual cold stare or empty. If I wasn’t mistaken I saw a gleamed in her eyes.

“I-Im Nana, what are you talking about?! T-this isn’t a j-joke!” I opened the window beside me to hide my reddened face. I just couldn’t take it anymore I just wanna die now.

“Why are you stammering?huh?” She seemed she was enjoying this moment as much as I hated it.

“I-Im not see?!” I pointed to my mouth.

“You just did..” She just smirked.

“I’ll just sh-shut up now.” She grabbed my hand and she intertwined our fingers. She squeezed it a little bit and she used her to thumb to caress the back of my hand. My mind wanna let go, but my hand didn’t want to.

“N-Nana..”

“It’s ok lets forget it..” I admit I am damn attracted to her, but I’ve never felt this kind of feeling towards with the same . I guess her mysterious or confusing personality made me like her this much. She was quite after that until I dozed off again.

The flight was exhausting and we arrived in the same time, but it was already dark. Upon arriving at the airport, our fans were all over everywhere, screaming, taking pictures, and videos were done at the same time.

“After School!!”

“Jung ah!! I love you!!”

“Nana and Lizzy!!”

“Raina!”

“E-young so cute I wanna hug Kaeun!!”That's all I heard when we were heading to the van who was waiting for us. A Latino fan approached me and was asking for an autograph. He almost fainted when he saw me smiled at him.

Inside the van some other members were sleeping while the others were listening music. As usual me and her were sitting at back of the van and I felt uncomfortable around her after that kissed at the plane and that embarrassing moment that had happened in my whole life.

“Lizzy ah..are you okay?” She asked me.

“Y-yeah I-I'm fine.” I really hate it when I stuttered to her question. She looked at me weirdly and she raised one of her eyebrow. I forced to smile and I was glad that she didn't care it much. She cuddled and I felt really uncomfortable around her and my body stiffened to her touched. It took me for a while before I felt at ease.

“At last we arrived at the hotel!” E-young threw her hands up in the air.

“Guys! Go to your respective rooms and your roommates will be same back at the dorm.” Jung ah oenni said and we went to our rooms immediately. We put our stuffs near of the bed. She laid down and she closed her eyes.

The room was wide there was a flat screen TV at the end of the bed. But there was only one bed I was expecting we would have two separates beds. I don’t know what would I do to her if we’re in the same bed. Manager, at least you have had book us to a room with two beds not one! I sighed at the thought of it. She sat and asked me.

“Lizzy ah..are you hungry?”

“I’m not hungry.”

“You sure? At least help me with your engrissh you're better than me.”

“Why?” I took the other side of the bed as I laid my tired body.

“I need to order a dinner and you know that the people here don’t speak Korean. I didn’t eat in the plane I don’t like the food they served.” I sighed again.

“Ok,” I called at the phone I was waiting for someone to pick it up.

“Hello, may I help you?”

“Hello, ahm can you bring some dinner in room 132.”

“Will be there 10 minutes ma’am,”

“Nana I ordered your dinner I’ll sleep now.”

“Thanks, Lizzy..” She kissed me on the cheeks and I blushed on that intimacy. I just closed my eyes and pretended I was sleeping. As I said before she would suddenly ignore you, then she would go to clingy person and after that I wouldn’t know what would be the next Nana for tomorrow. I can’t guess everything that goes through her head.

The next day was the performance we’d finished practicing at the Music Bank Chile and the awaited performance was about to begin.

“Guys, this is it! lets make our fans like us more.” We gathered in a circle as we put our hands in the middle and we did the fighting cheer. We could hear the crowd outside while calling our band name.

“After School! After School!” When we were about to show our appearance at the stage I felt someone’s hand on my shoulder and I checked whose the owner of that hand.

“N-nana?”I became nervous again and I was wishing this nervousness of mine would fade away in the performance. She gave me a warm hearted smile and she leaned near to my ear. I was blushing madly again whenever she touched me.

“Good Luck!” She whispered, the other members were already at the stage Jung ah oenni signaled us to come already and we made our appearance as soon as possible.

~~

“Finally the performance is finished.” Jooyeon oenni said happily.

“You always like this part, ne?” Uee oenni answered back. While the others members were talking about our well done performance. I was sitting in front of the mirror and she approached me then sat on an empty chair next to me.

“Lizzy ah..stay here for a while..”

“Why? Is there something that you need?” There she goes again with her cold attitude back.

“Come on guys, Manager will be having a party.” Jooyeon oenni called. She put her hand on top of mine and she mouthed stay. I think it was important so I lied to her.

“Jooyeon oenni, we’ll follow after, we just need to finish something.” I saw Jung ah oenni smiled, but that smile wasn’t for me. It was Nana’s I looked at her suspiciously, but her cold stare didn’t even change.

“What something?! Come on tell me!” Jooyeon oenni was about to approached us when Jung ah oenni dragged her away.

“Yah! Jooyeon you do really like meddling to someone’s affairs aren’t you?! Come on leave those two alone.”

“Oenni! That isn’t meddling I’m only asking.” She whined.

“I know what you’re up to?! I’ll treat you a somek later.”

“Ok ok ok, I’ll come now.” Then the surrounding became silent again.

“So…” I suddenly became nervous because I was alone again with her. She was just looking at me with an expressionless face. She opened , but she closed it again. What does she wanna tell me? Was it hard to say it?

“N-nana, what do you wanna tell me?” Damn! The awkwardness around us is getting thicker and thicker. More likely unbearable.

“I-If you’re not gonna t-tell me I’m going to the party now.” I stood up when I was near at the door. She quickly grabbed my hand and I looked at her with furrowed eyebrows. She was looking down at the floor and by the looks of it she seemed so nervous.

“S-tay, pls…”

“What is it that you wanna tell me?” She suddenly pulled me into a hug. Now I am really getting nervous from what she is doing. I blushed because of the closeness between us and she smiled at me. Then it went back to her serious expression from a while ago. What are you thinking now? I can’t guess all the thoughts that goes through your head. I wanna say that to her, but I can’t. Every seconds pass by I’m drowning or I’m getting intoxicated with those eyes.

“N-nana, w-what’s wrong?!” I was stunned at her actions and I had no idea what’s going on in her mind right now. We stayed like that for about a minute or so. I guess, I was enjoying the silence around us and I was enjoying the closeness. Her expression didn’t change I could see that even though in up that close. She was nervous; her right hand caressed my cheek.

“L-lizzy ah” I never heard her stutter like that and I found it cute. I put my left hand over to her right hand that caressed my cheek. We were looking in each other’s eyes intently without breaking the stare. She bit her lower lip then she took a few glances on my lips.

“Y-yeah?” She was leaning slowly and I didn’t even back off. Then I felt her warm lips on mine I couldn’t hide it anymore. I love this girl before me I expressed all the feelings that were hidden for so long by kissing her back. She pulled me closer as I began to wrap my arms around her neck.

~~Not Lizzy’s POV

The two maknae’s were secretly watching the two near at the door.

“Waahh.. she finally confessed to Lizzy oenni, although she didn’t say those words.” Kaeun whispered to E-young.

“That’s Nana oenni, she can expressed her feelings by actions not words.”

End of their POV

We finally broke the kiss and she smiled at me.

“Lizzy ah...I’m sorry” She said with smile on her lips.

“Why? Why are you apologizing?” I asked her while cocking one of my eyebrow.

“Well, you know…At the plane I wasn’t really asleep by that time. I-” Looking down at the floor.

“Yah! Nana! You stole my first ki-” Before I could finish it she pulled me for another kiss. I really wanna let go, but her lips are damn addicting. You can tell that they’re my drugs that I would like to use them over and over again. She said sorry in between our kisses. I only smiled during the kiss.

~~Not Lizzy’s POV

“You two there! Why are you hiding near at the door. Jooyeon and Uee said.

“Shhh…” The maknae’s put their index finger on their lips. Uee and Jooyeon were curious and so they continued on their track.

“Uee and Jooyeon oenni stop!” The two maknae’s tried to stop them but they failed.

“Yah!” Uee said and the two love birds jumped apart like something had burned them.

“Oh..God! Why here? Go get a room you two!” Jooyeon said while Uee’s eyes got even bigger. The two were blushing madly and they had no courage to at least to speak up after that incident. Nana and Lizzy got a lot of teasing after that.

Lizzy thought. “I guess, she’s having a problem when she tries to express her feelings to someone that’s why her mysterious personality is confusing.”


Hi guys, thanks for subscribing to this fic.

I would like this fic to be longer but I'm having a writer's block.

I hope you like this ending of this fic.

It's hard to write Nana's personality haahahah

Thanks so much.

I'll try to write more naliz fics for you guys and some other AS fics.

Any comments? What do you think? Silents readers out there ^^

But not for now:'( see you on the new upcoming fic.