Part Three [FINAL]

My Kidnapper, My Lover

 

I didn’t even get a chance to blink before his lips were on mine.

 

 

“Come on Jongdae, I said I was sorry.” I continued ignoring him and stormed down the sidewalk. I received some stares and whispers but I could care less at the moment. Yixing continued following me as he apologized over and over again. “Jongdae?”

 

“SHUT UP!” I turned around, glaring at him as he jumped back at my outburst. He took a few steps back as he raised his hands as defense. I took a deep breath and whipped around, ready to walk again until his voice spoke up.

 

“I don’t understand why you’re so mad; it was a good kiss.” My eyes widened as I halted. I felt my cheeks warm up drastically and mentally cursed myself for being so easily flustered. Events from earlier today came rushing back into my mind.

 

[Flashback]

I pulled back quickly, staring wide-eyed at Yixing. He smirked at me and leaned in closer but before he pressed his lips to mine, I pushed him back and stood up. My hand flew to my lightly bruised mouth before I glared down at Yixing.

 

Without a second thought, I ran out of the restaurant. Bumping into some people, I ran down the sidewalk, not caring where I was going. When my legs felt like they were going to fall off and the pain in my chest became unbearable, I stopped.

 

I sank to my knees and tried to get my breathing back to normal. After a while, I slowly brought my hand up to my lips. The tingling feel from when Yixing kissed me was still there and I rubbed my lips furiously, trying to get the feeling off. But no matter how rough I rubbed it, the feeling remained.

[End of Flashback]

 

“You know, you don’t run very fast.” Yixing commented. “Even after paying for our meals, apologizing to the staff and customers, and running out of the restaurant, you had only turned the corner. I would’ve thought you’d been long gone but I was clearly wrong.”

 

I shot him a glare but when he looked up to meet my eyes, I turned away. I bit my bottom lip and crossed my arms, looking away but him.

 

“Jongdae, why are you so mad that I kissed you? It was just a little peck.” I didn’t respond and started kicking a rock that was on the ground. I didn’t even realize I ran into a park. Hearing footsteps, I looked up. I half-expected to see Yixing right next to me but instead he was walking away.

 

I widened my eyes. “Are you leaving?” He stopped walking abruptly and I sighed in frustration, realizing I just voiced that out loud. He turned around slowly and titled his head to the side, a small smirk – which I’ve seen so many times today – tugging at the his lips.

 

“Why? Do you not want me to leave?” He turned around fully to face, his hands in his pocket. I turned away, noticing how hot he looked like that.

 

 

“I… uh…” I stumbled on my words and for the nth time today, I mentally cursed myself. It wasn’t until I heard a soft chuckle that I stopped scolding myself.

 

“Now would I be a good gentleman if I left my date hanging? Of course not.” He turned around again and before I knew it, I was following him like a puppy. My brain was telling me to stop walking, that this was a perfect chance to leave but my legs wouldn’t listen and kept following him.

 

“I thought I’d take a small walk around the park; it’s a beautiful park and it’s warm out.” I nodded, though he couldn’t see me since I was walking behind him. We walked in silence for a few minutes; him leading as I followed closely behind. It was peaceful and I almost forgot that he kidnapped me. Almost.

 

“You still didn’t tell me why you were mad that I kissed you.”

 

“And you still didn’t tell me why you kidnapped me.” I furrowed my eyebrows. “And who says I’m still not mad?”

 

Turning around, Yixing stopped walking. I stopped walking as well, a good two meters separating us. We stared at each other for a few moments before I started to feel uncomfortable and looked away.

 

“Am I a bad kisser?” I snapped my head back to him to see him form a pout on his lips. “I’m not a bad kisser, am I?”

 

“Maybe you are.” I replied bluntly. He looked up, gasping as he did so.

 

“Hey, that’s mean! I am not a bad kisser!”

 

“And who told you are a good one?” I asked, laughing slightly. He opened his mouth to reply but nothing came out. I raised an eyebrow and chuckled. “No one, I’m assuming?”

 

He frowned. “I am a good kisser!”

 

“Oh yeah?” He nodded furiously as he pouted childishly. I let out another laugh before crossing my arms and leaned forward to taunt him. “Then tell my lips that because they don’t believe it.”

 

He was expressionless for a few seconds before smirk appeared on his lips. Before I could say anything, he marched up to me and grabbed my face with both of his hands. “Remember, you said it this time.”

 

I widened my eyes as he slammed our lips together. I placed my hands on his chest and desperately tried to push him away but he was holding onto me tightly. Without realizing it, my eyes started to close and I started to lean into the kiss.  The bubbly feeling I felt in my stomach from before came back as he kissed me harder. I grasped his shirt tightly as my legs started to feel weak. A few minutes passed until I started to pull back from the lack of air. I slowly opened my eyes and he did as well. Panting heavily, we stared into each other’s eyes. I was still holding onto him as he my cheek gently.

 

“You know,” He whispered. “You still didn’t tell me why you were so mad that I kissed you.”

 

I raised an eyebrow. “Wouldn’t you get mad if your kidnapper kissed you suddenly?”

 

He laughed, dropping his hands from my face so he could hold my waist and for some reason, I let him. “No, not really. Especially if he’s hot.”

 

I scoffed. “Well then what if it was your first kiss?”

 

Yixing widened his eyes. “That was your first kiss?” I nodded, suddenly feeling a bit embarrassed that I just admitted he stole my fist kiss. I turned away, trying to avoid his eyes but he pulled me into his embrace.

 

“You have no idea how happy I am hear that.” Yixing whispered in my ear. I furrowed my eyebrows and pulled back slightly so I could look at his face.

 

“Why are you happy to hear that?” I asked, completely confused to why his face looked like a kid on Christmas day. He smiled and pecked my lips lightly causing me to flush deeply.

 

“Because that means your lips weren’t tainted from before.” He replied and smirked lightly. I gaped at him, and punched his chest lightly. He laughed and grabbed my hands from further punching him. “I’m really happy you’re starting to like me.”

 

“I do not like you!” I argued, pulling out of his embrace and started walking down the path again.

 

“Hey, where are you going?!” He yelled as he ran to catch up with me.

 

I picked up my pace and without turning around, I yelled, “Somewhere away from you!”

 

“Why are you so mad now!?”

 

“I’m not mad!”

 

“Yes you are! Oh, no you’re probably just embarrassed that you’re starting to like me!”

 

“Am not!”

 

“Are too!”

 

“SHUT UP!”

 

-:-

 

“So tell me again why are we doing this?” Sehun asked from beside me as we were crouching behind a bush. I shushed him as we watched Jongdae stormed pass us with Yixing right on his heel. I smiled and turned to my boyfriend.

 

“Well don’t you want to see them get together?” I asked as Sehun turned to face me as well. He sighed and sat down on the grass with his legs crossed.

 

“Well yeah. But Lu, we’re practically stalking them.” I laughed and waved my hand in a dismissal matter. I sat down crossed legged as well and leaned forward to peck his lips softly. After pulling away, I looked over the bush again just in time to see Jongdae and Yixing turn the corner.

 

 

Turning back to Sehun, I smirked. “Don’t worry, they’ll never find out. Plus, I have a feeling Yixing is going to try to make Jongdae have with him so we can stop spying on them now.” 

 

THE END

 

 

 


A/N: & its finished! I know some of you are probably thinking two things. One: "Why did it take you so long to update?" & two: "Why is it so short?"

Well, these two questions are linked. The reason why it is so shot was because it orginally supposed to be a short fic (longer than oneshot but not mulitchaptered). I decided to make it a three-shot after the second part which explains the reason why I took so long to update. I always take longer then usual on the last chapter/part of my stories cause I want to make sure its perfect! C: 

Anyways, I hope everyone enjoyed this short fic! ^^ Thank you to everyone who subscribed, commented & read the story! :D