Part Two

My Kidnapper, My Lover

 

“How about here? I hear the food is really great here.”

 

“Let me go.”

 

“Or here? I also heard that the food here is also really great. And they have a nice cream bar.”

 

“Let me go.”

 

“Or maybe-“

 

“LET ME GO!” I shouted, causing Yixing to jump in his seat. He turned away from the restaurants and frowned at me.

 

“Sweetheart, I can’t let you go yet. We didn’t even start our date yet.” He replied with a casual smile that I wanted to punch. I glared at him with my arms crossed.

 

“Okay, 1. I already told you my name so why are you still calling me ‘sweetheart’?” Yixing opened his mouth to reply but I raised my hand up, stopping him. “And 2. This is not, I repeat, not a date. You, Mr. ert, just walked up to me in the middle of the day and dragged me off before I had time to blink!”

 

Yixing sighed and dropped his hands from the wheel. We were currently parked in a parking lot outside of a mall. This would be the perfect opportunity to escape but for some reason, I couldn’t make myself turn and leave the car.

 

“Sweetheart-“

 

I shot him a glare.

 

Jongdae,” He started. “I am not a ert, if that’s what you’re thinking… which I assume you are since you called me it.” He cleared his throat and looked past me. “I just, really want to go on a date with you. I saw you when you first entered the supermarket and during the time you were in there, I was building up the courage to speak to you; it was a lot harder than I thought.”

 

“Really?” I asked, not believing him. “If you didn’t have enough courage to come up and speak to me, like a normal person, how on earth did you build up the courage to come up to me, speak to me and drag me away?”

 

“I-,” He paused, searching for his next words. I scoffed and looked away from his face. “I called a friend.”

 

I snapped my head back to him. Called a friend?

 

“I called one of my best friends and asked him what he would do. He was the one that told me to do that.” He said, “At first I thought it was stupid so we started arguing until I saw you walk out of the market. The entire time you were loading the groceries in your car, I debating with myself whether I should listen to Lu Han or not-“

 

“Wait,” I cut him off, lifting my right hand to stop him. “Did you just say, ‘Lu Han’?”

 

Yixing nodded. “Yeah, Lu Han; my best friend. Anyways, I called him and-“

 

“Hold up,” I cut him again. “Is your best friend 22-years-old, brownish blonde hair and a cute puppy-like face?”

 

Yixing raised a confused eyebrow but slowly nodded. “Uh, yeah, I guess.”

 

I groaned. “You have got to be kidding me.”

 

“What?” Yixing’s voice was soft, sending shivers down my spine. I stared at him, debating whether or not I should tell him. “Do you know him?”

 

I sighed, but nodded nonetheless. Yixing’s eyes widen as he gasped quietly in shock.

 

“He’s my neighbor.” I said, staring out my window.

 

“WHAT?!”

 

I jumped at the shout, turning around so I was facing him again. He was gaping at him, his eyes wide opened and his mouth hanging. I frowned, reaching over and closing his mouth. “If you stay like that for too long, you’ll start to drool.”

 

 

I remember the time I told Chanyeol I aced one of the hardest math tests in high school and he gave me the same expression. After five minutes, there was a puddle of saliva in the middle of my bedroom.

 

 

Yixing quickly closed his mouth and wiped some of the saliva that already escaped the side of his mouth. I grimaced and frowned even more. After wiping the spit, he turned back to me.

 

“So, you’re Lu Han’s neighbor?” He asked, looking quite dumbfounded. I nodded and he turned away, cursing under his breath. “Why didn’t Lu Han tell me that he had a hot neighbor?”

 

Although he whispered it, I heard it clearly. I turned away also, a light shade of pink decorating my cheeks. I bit my lip from breaking into a smile and stared at my lap.

 

After a while, Yixing cleared his throat and spoke up again. “So, where do you want to eat? You still haven’t answered my question yet.”

 

I looked up, my face still hot. When we mad eye contact, I immediately looked away and pointed at some random restaurant. “Uh, there; I want to eat there.”

 

I didn’t really look at where I was pointing until Yixing gave me a weird look. “Are you sure?”

 

I furrowed my eyebrows and finally took a good look at where I was pointing.

 

All You Can Eat Chinese Buffet

 

I looked back to Yixing. “What’s wrong with that restaurant?”  I was so worried I accidentally pointed at a bra store or something.

 

“Well, it’s all you can eat.” He started, though I still wasn’t getting the point. “You are quite tiny… so wouldn’t it be a waste of money if we going into a buffet but all you eat is one small plate?”

 

My jaw dropped. “Excuse me?”

 

Yixing raised his hands. “Sorry, I just thought-“

 

“Well you thought wrong!” I exclaimed, pointing a finger at him. “I’ll show you I can eat a lot!”

 

“Um, okay?” He sounded unsure and scratched the back of his neck awkwardly. I scoffed and opened the car door.

 

“I’ll show you!”

 

With that, I slammed the door shut and walked confidently into the restaurant.

 

 

[30 minutes later]

 

“Jongdae, that’s enough!” Yixing exclaimed, pulling the fork out of my hand. I pouted and tried to reach for it but the ache in my stomach prevented me from doing so. I groaned while rubbing my stomach.

 

About half an hour after we entered the restaurant, I swallowed 6 plates of food; all of them being filled completely. I felt like my stomach was about to explode but I wanted to prove to Yixing that I could eat a lot.

 

“Jongdae, you don’t have to prove to me that you can eat a lot.” Yixing said, grabbing my drink and handing it over to me. I drank it loudly and didn’t care it was spilling down my chin. I felt Yixing’s eyes bore into me as I drank my drink but I didn’t really care at the moment.

 

When I finished my drink, I slammed it down on the table and glared at Yixing. “This is all your fault.”

 

“What did I do?”

 

“You told me you thought I couldn’t eat a lot because I’m small; so I was forced to eat a lot to prove to you that I can eat a lot!” I half yelled, crossing my arms over my chest. I slouched down on my seat as Yixing stared at me with amusement in his eyes.

 

“I didn’t force anything you to eat a lot, Jongdae,” He said. “You forced yourself.”

 

“Shut the hell up.” I spat, grabbing the fork he took from me and stabbing it into a piece of chicken. I picked it up and placed it in my mouth not so elegantly and chewed while glaring at him.

 

He bit him his lip, as if he was trying to hold back laughter and I furrowed my eyebrows at him. “What?” I asked with my mouth full.

 

He chuckled before standing up and leaning over the table. He stopped when he was only an inch away from my face. “You have sauce on your face.” He said huskily.

 

I narrowed my eyes at him. Oh there is no way in hell he is going to kiss me.

 

I smacked my hand on his face and shoved him back before he leaned in any further. Picking up the napkin and wiping the sauce from my face, I watched as Yixing rub his face and stare at me with a shocked face.

 

“Don’t try that move on me.” I said, and placed the dirty napkin down.

 

“What move?” He asked innocently. I scoffed.

 

“Don’t play stupid with me.” I spat, taking another sip of my water. “You were about to kiss me like in the drama!”

 

He laughed. “Oh Jongdae, you are quite adorable.”

 

I narrowed my eyes. “Thank you?”

 

“You’re welcome, sweetheart.”

 

“Yah! I told you not to call me that anymore!”

 

He shrugged and picked up his own drink. “Why not? I like calling you that; it suits you.”

 

I picked up a piece of broccoli on my plate and flung it at his face. He jumped in surprised and dropped his drink, spilling it all over his pants. I laughed loudly at his reaction.

 

“Jongdae!” He yelled, standing up. I laughed even louder when I saw the huge wet spot surround his private area.

 

He grabbed some napkins and wiped his pants frantically. I continued laughing but after a while, I helped him clean up by handing him the napkins. When he was somewhat cleaned, he sat back down, his face scarlet red.

 

I was still chuckling when we finished cleaning. “Yixing had an accident~” I sang, wiggling my fingers at him. For the first time, he glared at me.

 

“You’re going to pay for that, Jongdae.” He said. I grinned, resting my elbows on the table and my chin on my hands.

 

“And how am I going to pay for that?” I asked, knowing very well Yixing won’t do anything that would harm me.

 

He suddenly grabbed my chin and leaned over the table. I widened my eyes as he smirked at me. “Like this.”

 

 

I didn’t even get a chance to blink before his lips were on mine.