Day Of The Wedding Part 1

Happily Ever After

Jiyong

Jiyong was woken up by a loud pounding. He opened his eyes and looked around to see what it was. He realised that the sound was coming from the front door. He got up and put some slippers on before rushing to the door. He opened it and saw Seungri, Youngbae and a couple of girls he had never seen before. He frowned at them in confusion.

"Guys, you know it's my wedding day not my bachelor party right?" Jiyong asked.

"Ha ha, very funny Ji. These girls are here to do your hair and make-up." Youngbae answered. He gently slapped Jiyong before pushing him aside and making his way into the house.

"The rest of you might as well come in." Jiyong said. He moved o that everyone could get in before shutting the door. "So, who are you girls?"

"My name is Yumi, i'll be doing your make-up for you." One girl said to him with a small bow and a smile.

lens19104451_1328268295top-korean-girls-

"My name is Lina, i'll be doing your hair for you." The other girl said with a bow.

korean-girl.jpg

"Okay, it's nice to meet you both. You probably know who I am so you can just call me Jiyong. Does anyone want any breakfast?" Jiyong asked as he made his way to the kitchen.

"You don't want to start getting ready yet?" Yumi asked. Jiyong turned around and saw that Yumi and Lina hadn't moved into the house.

"Not yet. We don't need to be there until 12:00 and it's only 8:00 now. I don't need that much doing." Jiyong replied with a wink. "You can come in. There should be some guest slippers in that cupboard."

"Thank you." Lina said as she moved to get some slippers for Yumi and herself. Jiyong made himself something to eat and waited for everyone else to come into the kitchen.

"Hyung, we were just in your closet and it's ridiculous. There are so many clothes in there. Everything looks so expensive." Seungri said as he walked into the kitchen with wide eyes.

"It's not all mine. Seunghyun has a lot of expensive clothes too. Why were you in my closet though?" Jiyong asked as he ate.

"I just realised when I came in that I had never explored your new house. I've been ovr a few times and seen a bit but I wanted to see more." Seungri replied with a shrug of his shoulders.

"Okay. I'm going to go take a shower. Feel free to watch TV or whatever while i'm gone, okay? I won't be too long." Jiyong said as he finished his breakfast. He was about to wash his plate when Youngbae snatched it off of him and gestured for him to go. He looked at him for a moment before he left. He went into the bathroom and showered. He got out after half an hour and dried his body and hair before wrapping a bathrobe around himself. He put on his slippers before going back into the living room where the others were watching TV.

"Hyung, you might want to rethink your outfit. It's not very flattering." Seungri snickered. Jiyong slapped his head and laughed as he pouted.

"I'm not wearing this to the wedding, pabo. I just thought it would be better if we did my hair and make-up in this in case anything is dropped or something. I'd rather not get anything on my outfit." Jiyong said. He turned to Yumi and Lina and gestured for them to follow him. They got up and followed him, dragging a large bag each. They sat Jiyong down and started working on him, making small talk as they did so. By the time the girls were done, Jiyong had to admit, he looked pretty good. He got up and put his outfit on, careful not to disturb his hair or his make-up.

OEMhT.png

"Thank you for your help girls. You really helped me out." Jiyong said. He made sure that everything was perfect before he made his way back to Youngbae and Seungri. He was happy when they both looked shocked.

"Wow, Ji you look good." Youngbae said.

"Yeah hyung, Seunghyun's a lucky guy. You scrub up well." Seungri said. He yelped when Youngbae hit his head.

"Thanks guys. Shall we get going?" Jiyong asked. He phrased it as a question but everyone knew he wasn't asking and followed him out. A limo was waiting to drive them all to the ceremony so they all got in the back.

"Not long now, hyung. Too late to back out." Seungri teased with a smile.

"Why would I want to back out? I'll get to be with Hyunnie forever." He ignored the snickers that the nickname got and told the driver where to go. He sat back in his seat and sighed. He was about to start a new chapter in his life and he couldn't wait.

~ ~ ~

I'm not sure if I like this chapter or not, what do you guys think? It will get interesting when they're actually at the wedding. You'll just have to bear with me for the boring bits when they're getting ready. The next chapter will be Seunghyun getting ready. Sorry for the wait, I wish I could say that I have a good excuse but the truth is I got caught up christmas shopping. I hope you guys are liking this so far ^_^