Aish!!

An Unusual Coincidence [Hiatus]

Why must my life have to be so annoying? I thought I was safe. I thought this was going to end well but... 

I was going to greet Infinite until a harsh loud voice shouted. 

"YA!"

I quickly turned around to see who it was. In my amazement there was a bunch of crowds came toward me. 

 

"Where are you going?" one of the girls jerked her head. 

 

"None of your concerns" I whispered to myself trying to push through that massive crowd. I could tell that they were fans of infinite because some of them held infinite signs. 

 

"This girl has guts" one of the girls tilted head as she was some kind of boss. 

 

"Isn't she that girl that was with L oppa?" I heard one of the girls whisper to another. I hoped that they wouldn't recognise me but I guess everyone recognises a face on TV. I really didn't think that my face was all that recognisable when I watched it. 

 

"You are that girl from the TV!" the bossy looking one finally figured out. Oh shoot, I got found out. I uncomfortably dropped my head to hide face. 

 

"I told you it was her" I glanced up for a second to see one of the girls showing the bossy one her phone. Do they keep photo of what's on the TV or something? I kept quiet to try not to cause a riot or any misunderstandings. 

 

"SO... come on, are you the girl or not?!" she shouted while pushing me backwards. My first option would've been to punch her but as you know I'm not the violent type (if you didn't know well... you know now). She kept pushing me until I reached the small fence, that stops people from falling from (when I say 'people' I mean kids). I was quiet tall some it only reached up to my legs. It was a really small fence. The whole crowd of girls blocked my view so all I could see was them.

 

Damn it! I'm blocked and I had no where to go. So unpredictably they decided to push over the fence just for a joke. But as the joke went too far. I ended up falling from a high distance from the sea. When I hit the water I felt dizzy and I everthing went blurry. The worse thing was I couldn't swim. I felt like this is a daily thing happening to me evey time I come out. I was getting used to being in the middle of life and death. 

 

As I couldn't see properly I only saw a figure coming towards me before I passed out...

 

__________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Sorry that I haven't updated recently. I've been busy writing my story and spazzing about teen top and No.1 teasers. I'm really SORRY!! please forgive me. 

 

Make sure to read my new story. PRESS>> Yep..THIS IS WAR!