Meeting the Group

An Unusual Coincidence [Hiatus]

 At midday I stayed at my house hoping to just relax. Until, the doorbell rang. Confused I asked who would know where I lived I thought they rang the wrong door so as I opened it I said "wrong-" I stopped as I saw the person that was in front of my door. Oh yeah I remembered, he has the one who brought me here.

 

L.Joe was standing in front of the door. "I figured you were here"

 

"Why are you here?" I asked 

 

"Come with me" he was about to drag me out 

 

"Wait at least give me chance to get changed."

 

"Fine hurry up!" he explained in a hurry 

 

I quoted from our previous meeting "We've got all the time in the world"

 

"You do" he pointed at me, "but, I don't" he pointed to himself. Then, there was an awkward silence. After that we both laughed a the same time. I guess he remembered it, like I did.

 

After locking the door, he grabbed my hand ran out the hotel. We ran all the way through town and ended up in a building. Why are we running? 

 

While going in, he took of his hat and sunglasses and started walking. Exhausted, I asked him "Where are we? and Why did we run?" 

 

"We're at our practice room and I'm late" looking at his watch.

 

"Why are we here?" we walked up the stairs. He didn't say anything until we got up the went into the room.

 

"Meet the group" he said as the door opened. My eyes went widened and shocked of what he showed me. Right in front of me was Teen top. One of my favourite kpop groups. I smiled at L.Joe and mouthed "Thank you" in English. "You're welcome"

 

I bowed "annyeonghaseyo"

 

"Well, Well, Well, who have we got here?" Chunji asked L.Joe while walking up to us.

 

"A friend of mine" he answered

 

"Well that rare, Byunghun never brings other here..." he said "...EPECIALLY GIRLS" he sniggered.  L.Joe punched his arm.   

 

Niel walked up "Chunji be nice, she's visitor" Niel whispered from behind.

 

"1,2,3 hello we are Teen top" they said in synced

 

"Hello I'm ~~~~" I greeted

 

"I'm-" Chunji was about to introduce himself

 

"No need to introduce yourself. I'm a big fan" I interrupted

 

"Well it's your lucky day you get to meet two groups" Ricky smiled cheerfully. Two groups? what did he mean two groups?. Before I could ask that ask that. L.Joe said like he read my mind "Two groups? What do you mean two groups?"

 

"You didn't know?" Niel scratched his head. 

 

"ohh, yeah, you were late that's why" Changjo realised.

 

"The manager told us that infinite was coming because he has to talk to infinite's manager so he decided to let them stay here for a while." C.A.P said with his deep voice. I barely understood it.

 

"Can't they just stay in their house?" L.Joe questioned.

 

"I said that but he said that they have to go a concert afterwards and it was near here so they might as well" Chunji answered. 

 

It had nothing to do with their conversation but I asked "Who's infinite?" They all gave shocked stares and they look like their saying to me You don't know who infinite?

 

L.Joe, knowing that I haven't lived here for a very long time, said "She doesn't live her" Looking more shocked. There was a massive pause until...

 

"So... you're a foreigner" Chunji broke the silence.

 

"Yeah" I answered

 

"You don't look much of a foreigner" Niel said

 

"Told you" L.Joe whispered in my ear.

 

I laughed "You guys are exactly like Byunghun" As I laughed they laughed with me. I

 

Do you know when you can feel like someone is staring at you. Well that's what I felt like when we were laughing. I could feel L.Joe's stare, but not like a cold stare yet it was the opposite. He gave a sweet, smiley stare.

 

I heard Chunji whisper to Niel "Our little Byunghun is growing up" I think L.Joe heard ,because after he whispered that to Niel, L.Joe punched Chinji for the second time. "Seriously!" Chunji rubbed him arm.

 

"Come on let's not waste time, we have to practice." C.A.P leader said in a firm deep voice.

 

"Yes sir" Ricky saluted

 

As I was about to sit down and watch the practice, The doors flew open and the other group came. It was infinite gave a friendly 'Hi' to all the Teen top members. But when they all came in there was 6 of them that I counted.