Different Perspective

Confession Between Two
 
-------------------------------------------
 
 
 
That night, Jaybeom was tossing and turning in bed. He couldn't sleep and the image of you and Zico appeared inside his head. He sat up and roughly ruffled his hair in frustration.
 
"Why was she with him that night?" he remembered the way you were smiling at him. "She appeared to be very happy in the picture" he took his phone from beside his bed and opened the text messege again.
 
The image of you and Zico broke his heart. He placed his phone down and laid back on his back. He stared at the ceiling and closed his eyes trying to go to sleep.
 
-------------
 
Morning came and you walked into school. You saw Zico and waved. "Hey oppa!!". He looked up and saw you. "Soohyo" he said and walked up to you. "Your here early".
 
"I need to concentrate on my exams that are coming up" you let out a sigh. He chuckled and patted your head. "Don't worry, you'll be fine" he said. You nodded. "If I have oppa's support than I'll do great" you pumped your fist. The two of you chuckled.
 
Jaybeom was walking into the school yard when he saw you and Zico talking, he aruptedly stopped. He saw the way you two were talking and he grew jealous, his heart was full of rage. [It was just like in the picture].
 
Janmi was walking behind him and saw the scene ahead of her. She smiled to herself and decided to place more fire into what was happening. She skipped past Jaybeom and headed towards Zico. She hugged his arm. "Hey friend!!" she beamed at him.
 
You looked at her and your smile disappeared immediately. Zico just stared at her, confused. "J-Janmi, what are you doing" he was shocked.
 
"What? I can't say hi to my best friend?" she pouted. Zico slide his arm out of her grip. "Best friends don't do that to each other" he said. "Well I always do that" she quickly hugged it again.
 
You stared at the two and your expression fell. You tried not to show it but Jaybeom saw your sudden mood change. [Why did her expression suddenly changed]. He was becoming curious at your relationship with Zico. He walked into school and didn't even bother to say anything to you.
 
Janmi glanced at Jaybeom and back to you. She had a smile on her face, but inside she was beaming. [At this point, their going to break up].
 
Jaybeom bluntly sat on his seat and stared at the front of the class. He was deep in thought and didn't even notice that you were calling his name. You came and sat next to him.
 
"Oppa!!" you waved your hand in front of him. He snapped out of his thought and looked at you. You were smiling at him but not the way that you were with Zico.
 
You looked at him and wondered why he was staring at you in that way. "Is something wrong??" you asked. He shook his head. "It's nothing" he replied and looked down at his book.
 
You scratched your head and tilted it. [I wonder why he's so quiet today]. You leaned back on your seat and looked around the room. Jaybeom looked over at you and he could feel his heart breaking apart. [Why do I have a feeling that you don't like me]. He didn't want to think that way so he shook the thought out of his head.
 
Class started and usually, you and Jaybeom would talk and giggle but it was different today, he wasn't even trying to make a conversation with you. You looked at him and saw him writing down notes. [Is he angry at me]. The thought made you scared. You turned back and stared at the front.
 
His phone vibrated inside his pocket and he took it out. He looked at who texted him and saw the name, Janmi. He opened up the text.
 
'What do you think about Soohyo with U-Kwon?? She seems to be happy with him' - Jungmi.
 
Jaybeom frowned at the text and wanted to throw his phone. He made a tight fist with his free hand and stared at the text. The image of you and Zico made him angry. He shakily exhaled to calm himself.
 
Class eneded and everyone packed up their books and left. You placed your books into your bag and looked over at Jaybeom who finished packing and stood up. You quickly stood up and blocked his path. He didn't look at you.
 
You cleared your throat, "do you want to study together for the exam?" you asked. He shook his head. You looked around, "then do you want some ice cream?". He shook his head again and he walked past you.
 
You turned around and blurted, "are you angry with me?". That made him stop. "If you are, then I'm sorry. Whatever I did to make you angry, I didn't mean to. I hope you can forgive me" you waited for him to answer.
 
He sighed, but didn't turn around to look at you. "I'm not angry with you". That made you relieved. "Then why are you ignoring me?" you wanted to know. He slowly turned around and looked at you. "I didn't have enough sleep last night. I guess I'm still half asleep" he weakly smiled at you.
 
You nodded. "You should get some rest". He shook his head. "I'm fine" with that he turned around and walked off.
 
You stood in class by yourself and sat back down on your seat. You remembered his expression and it didn't look like he was sleepy to you. [Something must of been bothering him]. You placed your elbows on the table and leaned your chin on your palm, thinking.
 
-------------
 
Jaybeom placed his books in his locker and decided to walk over to the oval. He sat underneath a tree and looked out in front of him. He picked up a grass and twirled it in his fingers. Some reason, the image of you and Zico always appeared in his mind.
 
"Jaybeom, what are you thinking!! Soohyo confessed to you, she would never like someone else.." he stared at the grass between his fingers. "Don't think about this again".
 
--------------
 
You were hugging the library books that you borrowed and was heading to your locker. You walked down stairs and stopped when you saw Zico and Janmi sitting together and talking. Some reason your heart began hurting, you turned away thinking that the pain was something else but it was still there. [Why am I feeling this]. You turned back and look at the two again.
 
"Oppa, why are you so nice for~" she hugged his arm. He chuckled. "That's just my personality" he said.
 
You turned around and walked back up the stairs, silently. Jaybeom was standing on top of the stairs and looked down at you. He saw your action and expression, he walked up to you. You stopped and looked at him. "Oppa..".
 
He gave you a hurtful look. "Do you.. like me??" he asked. Your eyes widened in surprised. You were taken aback by the sudden question. "W-why would you-".
 
"Just answer me" he looked straight into your eyes. You stared back and nodded your head. "I do, of course. I will always like you".
 
He felt relieved to hear that from you but he still wasn't sure for himself. He stepped in closer to you and looked into your eyes. He gazed down at your lips and leaned in. Your eyes widened at what he was doing. [Is he going to kiss me?]. You had mixed emotions running inside of you. [Oh no he's coming closer].
 
Jaybeom paused inches away from your lips. He looked at you and saw your expression. He continued to lean in and both of you lips touched.
 
Zico and Janmi were down stairs and they were looking at you. Both of their eyes were bulging out. They couldn't believe what they were seeing. Zico felt like running up there and pushing Jaybeom away from you. Janmi jaw dropped and she furrowed her eye brows together. [THEIR KISSING?!!].
 
Jaybeom pulled back and gazed at you. You stood still, you couldn't move. It was like your body was a statue, you were both confused, stunned and surprised.
 
"I love you, Soohyo" Jaybeom confessed.
 
Your eyes widened at the confession. "You.. love.. me??" He nodded, "I do".
 
Zico looked away and walked off without looking back. Janmi stood there, staring at the two of you. [He's so stubborn!!].
 
Jaybeom looked at you, "do you love me.. Soohyo?".
 
You didn't know how to answer the question. You do like Jaybeom but you never thought of loving him. You stood there, thinking about how to answer him. You opened your mouth to say something, "I-I.." you stared at the floor.
 
"Soohyo??" you turned around to see Jihae. [Thanks for coming on the right moment]. You sighed in relieved.
 
She walked over to the two of you. "Don't you have class right now?" she looked at her watch. You eagerly nodded, "Yeah I do" you turned to Jaybeom. "I have to go now" you walked past him with Jihae.
 
He held his hand out to grab you but you were already gone. "You didn't answer my question" he said underneath his breath.
 
You were walking with Jihae when she looked back to see Jaybeom still standing there. "What were you and Jaybeom talking about?". 
 
"Nothing" you quickly answered. "It seemed like you two were in a deep conversation" she scratched her head.
 
You shook your head. "It wasn't serious" she nodded and the two of you walked off.