five

Be My Slave or Be My Girl?

 

Chapter Five:
 
JaeHui's POV
 
I walked around school. It was lunch time and Jinyoung was nowhere to be found. He had an argument with his girlfriend yesterday. How did I know? I heard them. I'm not eavesdropping or anything. I just happen to hear them as I passed by the hall. 
 
I was looking for Jinyoung because a teacher wants him to do something. But I stopped in my tracks when I saw Jinyoung's girlfriend, HyunJoo. She was with another guy. They were kissing. Ouch. 
 
I tried to not pay attention to them and pass quietly without getting noticed. I was successful. 
 
But then I thought, did Jinyoung know about this?
 
I ran to find Jinyoung. I can't have him hurt. Even if all he did to me was order me around, I still don't want to see him expect then get hurt. 
 
I found him under a tree in the garden. He was sitting there, writing something. 
 
I approached him. 
 
"Hi Jinyoung"
 
"Oh... hey" he said without looking at me. 
 
"Jinyoung, I need to tell you something.." 
 
He just nodded. 
 
"It's about your girlfriend. She... Um.." 
 
"What?!" he asked. He probably thought that his girlfriend was in trouble or something. 
 
"She.. Um... I saw her.. In the hall... With another guy.. Kissing.." I mumbled. 
 
He seemed to have heard everything I said. 
 
"What?!"
 
_______________________________________________________________________________
update :))