Dream Arts

Dream Arts

-The next day in school-

*Ringggggggg* 
Yoona woke up,violently rubbing her eyes.
Yoona's thoughts: What was that large bell?
She turned and saw that SeoHyun was already awake,reading a book.
" That is the school morning bell. Please wake up and proceed to the school cafeteria for breakfast in 15 minutes. Any missing person from your dorm,and your dorm will have to do clean up duty. Classes start 5 minutes after breakfast." an annoucement blared through the dorms.

Yoona and Seohyun immediately sprang up. Seohyun went around,shaking everyone to wake up as Yoona went to use the bathroom first. When Yoona came out,everyone was awake,all except Jessica. HyoYeon,upon seeing the snoozing Jessica,poured a handful of water on Jessica. Jessica woke up with a jolt. 
"YAH! What do you think you are doing?" Jessica hollered at HyoYeon.
"Breakfast is in 10 minutes and if one of us is not downstairs,we will have to do clean-up duty. Ppali~" HyoYeon replied mischievously.
All the other girls were grinning or giggling.
One by one the girls went to wash up.After they were done,Seohyun and Yoona pushed the sleepy unnies out the door,and locked the door.

-The 9 girls proceeded downstairs to have breakfast and meet some of their fellow schoolmates-


*At the cafeteria*
"There is a table for every dorm. Quickly find yours and sit down." a teacher said through the megaphone when all the pupils were in the cafeteria.
Yoona pointed to a table which hung a sign that read: " Dorm 9" 
She glanced right and saw Donghae sitting at a table with a sign that said Dorm 10. He was sitting with 8 other guys,chatting merrily.

"Unnie,I see that you actually woke up." *merong* a young girl from Dorm 8 said.
"YAH! Who says I can't wake up,huh? Go and sit with your dorm mates" Jessica retorted, half-angry.
"Sorry,that was my younger sister,Krystal. Annoying girl." Jessica muttered to her dorm mates.
Yoona's thought: Talented sisters for America. They resemble each other so much. I envy them.

The 9 of them grabbed some food off the counter and took a seat. They started chatting while munching their food delectably. 

Soon after,they finished their food. They went back up to their dorms to collect their stationary and things they needed for class.

-The 9 walked to classroom number 2-

Inside the class,Yoona saw Donghae and the other 8 guys from just now,in the cafeteria.
A tall teacher walked into class,with a dignified look on his face.
"Good morning class, My name is Hyuk Ji Nim. Call me Hyuk Seongsaengnim. I will start by reading out the seating arrangement since I need you guys to sit down.

Yuri with Yesung.
Sooyoung with Ryeowook
Seohyun with Kyuhyun. 
TaeYeon with LeeTeuk.
Yoona with Donghae.
Tiffany with Siwon.
HyoYeon with EunHyuk
Jessica with Heechul
Sunny with SungMin.
Please find your partner and sit down."

18 of them all scrambled about. Trying in vain to know who was who.
Only Yoona and Donghae quickly bagged the 3rd last row of seats.

"Okay,I see that all of you have settled down. Plan a speech with your neighboring classmate to introduce the both of you. In many of such projects,the 2 of you will be paired up together." Hyuk seongsangnim continued.

*Everyone starts to do their work*

Yoona and Donghae starts discussing their introduction.

Donghae:' let's introduce you as the pretty angel and me as a dinosaur. My friends all say I look like a dinosaur anyway. Jonghyun from dorm 7 and Amber from dorm 8, yeah, we make the dinosaur family'

Yoona:  Hahaha, jjinja? So

cute. U do look like a dinosaur though, a cute one.' * merong*

Donghae: 'I know so many pretty girls who are so snobby. But you ain't the least bit snobby, in fact, you are fun to be around with'

Yoona: Keke, thanks, oppa. But I hate snobby and stuck up people. And I'm not really THAT pretty

Donghae: Not pretty? Are you kidding? You are one of the prettiest girls I ever met'

Yoona: oppa, u flatter me. Noec we got to carry on with work, if not Hyuk songsaenim will scold us'

 

Yoona and Donghae carry on working. Teasing and chatting and getting to know each other better along the way'.

Yoona's thoughts: eh? I'm starting to like school. And my friends. And I think....I might be crushing on Donghae oppa. Ottake? Aish, maybe it's just a momentary spark. It'll be gone soon.

 

The nine pairs finish their introduction and presented to the class. Soon, it was break time and they scurried back to their respective dorms. 

Yoona's mind was constantly listing down the good points of Donghae. Ignoring the other girls. The other girls gave up trying to get her attention and  left in her world.

 

.