Dream Arts

Dream Arts

*In Yoona's room,where she is packing her bags*

Yoona's thoughts: Finally! The day has come! At last,I gained entry into Dream Arts.

Im Yoona has just been accepted to Dream Arts High,Korea's only school where they prepare the pupils for their debate as singers or actors.

|FLASHBACK| Yoona received a letter from Dream Arts last week. It read:
  Congratulations to Ms Im Yoona. We are please to inform you that Dream Arts has decided to take you in. You will be sharing dorm number 9 with 8 other girls around your age who will be attending the same classes as you. We hope to see you in full-dress uniform on the 13th of May at Dream Arts High. The letter attached is what is required from you for school.

Her parents were originally furious when she showed them that letter.
But soon forgave her as they knew very well that Dream Arts was a very select school and they should be proud of Yoona.
|END OF FLASHBACK|

Yoona donned on her new uniform and looked at herself in the mirror. She smiled as she smoothed a crease on her uniform. She liked Dream Arts' uniform and felt elated to be able to wear it.

She said good bye to her parents and promised to write to them during the school term. She then dragged her brand new silver luggage out the house. She looked back at her house for the last time. The next school holidays was in 3 months.


She flagged for a taxi. She put her luggage in the boot and told the taxi driver her destination. She felt a little sad about leaving her parents but cheered up when she thought about Dream Arts.

*In front of Dream Arts*
Yoona(to herself): *In awe* The school is so big and beautiful. I'm so glad I got accepted her.
While she was admiring the school building,a student crashed into her.
She snaps out of her trance. The student bends down to help pick up her luggage.
"Mianhae..I wasn't looking at where I was going" a deep voice said.
"It's okay. I was standing in the middle of nowhere anyway" Yoona,being a kind-natured girl,replied.
"What's your name? My name is Donghae. Nice to meet you. You seem angelic." 
Their eyes meet. Donghae then quickly shifted his gaze awkwardly.
"Nice to meet you,oppa. My name is Yoona,Im Yoona. Would you help me? It's my first day here. I'm not familiar with the school." Yoona says.
Yoona takes out her letter of acceptance and shows it to Donghae.
Donghae leads her to her dorm room,along the way,the two chattered non-stop.
Finally,they reached dorm number 9.
Yoona thanked Donghae graciously as he strode away.
Taking a deep breath,she opened the door. The other 8 girls were there already,playing a game of truth or dare.
Upon seeing her,a short dorky girl went up to her and said," Annyeong Haseyo,you must be Yoona. I'm TaeYeon. That's Jessica. That's Sunny. That's Tiffany. That's HyoYeon.That's Yuri. That's Sooyoung. And that's Seohyun."
"Seohyun! You auditioned for Dream Arts? I didn't know that!" Yoona exclaimed.
"So,you two know each other?" said a girl Yoona reconized as Jessica.
"Yup,I got in^^ I see that you did too! Congrats. Yes,Jessica Unnie,Yoona is my childhood friend." Seohyun says cheerfully.

The girls watched and helped Yoona unpacked. After they finished unpacking,Sooyoung said:" Since,all of us are here. Let's decide on the leader of the dorm and the maknae." 
Everyone nodded in agreement.
After a while, the maknae was found to be Seohyun. And the leader was TaeYeon,since she was the oldest among them.

They quickly changed and washed up before going to bed. 
Soon after the lights were switched off,Yoona could hear little snores from other girls.
She sighed happily,hoping to grow close to everyone in school,especially her dorm mates and that boy,Donghae.
After thinking for sometime,she finally dozed off.