The meeting

Diary Of a Poor Fan

 

I am just an ordinary fan girl who could not afford to go to any concerts. Why? Because my family was poor that’s all that has to be said. Nobody would actually make friends with me if I told them that I was a poor fan girl. When my friends could go to their concerts and buying a huge amount of merchandise, I would be at home just watching them from your 3 years old computer. That computer was 2nd hand so there will often be loss of connection. I actually thought about giving up on my fandoms but I knew I definitely could not. I have friends but were they true friends? The answer is no. They only talk to me when they are talking about anything related to KPOP. However, I do have a best friend. She is called Hye Sung.

She was my one and only trustable friend. She was not such a crazy fan as me but she was crazy enough. But the two of us belong to different classes of the world. Hye Sung is the only daughter of the owner of one of the largest companies in Seoul which was Kim Enterprise. She will be able to go to as many concerts as she wants. She could even sponsor them to have a concert in her house. Okay enough of her. Even though I am very jealous of her, she was unlike the rest. She was not snobbish, proud and she definitely does not like to flaunt her money to everyone. She was more of the simple, kind-hearted and down to earth kind of girl. I cannot say she is shy but she is definitely not SO loud.

Okay so now about me. I am just an ORDINARY POOR FAN GIRL and yes I must emphasise this especially the part where I am poor. My name is Park Ji Min. I am the daughter of a housewife and an odd job worker. My father does not have a stable job. I have an unnie and an oppa. I go to Seoul Arts School. Don’t think that I pay for the school fees. I am under a scholarship. So this was what happened previously that allowed me to get the scholarship.

-Flashback 2 years ago-

Today was the day that they will announce the results. The results which also meant whether I will be nearer to my dream or just stay where I am in this horrible school. My dream is to also become an idol, so I can at least stand a chance to be closer to my favourite idols. I studied very hard for this scholarship. I REALLY REALLY wanted this scholarship. The moment they announced the results, I was literally elated. LIKE REALLY HAPPY. Firstly, I could get out of the horrible school. Secondly, I get to go to a much better school. But anyways singing was my hobby so I did not really mind going there.

After a few months of paper work, I was admitted and now I was in the school. On the gates of the school, Seoul Arts School big and proudly. The gate was kept very clean almost shimmering. Initially, nobody wanted to be friends with me but that was until they knew that I LOVED Kpop. I met Hye Sung on the first day of school. She was my table partner. That was how we got to this point of our friendship.

-End of flashback-

School was reopening today. Most people loved to bully me. Especially the queenka. Woori. She was a total . When I woke up, I changed and wash up before proceeding to go to school. I normally do not eat breakfast. Hye Sung texted me saying she was here already. Oh and by the way, Hye Sung bought me the phone.

The moment I reached school, I was greeted by deadly stares. Somehow or rather everybody despises and hates me probably because I am poor and everything. Everybody else was rich like very rich. I went to look for Hye Sung at the foyer. When I reached the foyer, I could practically hear everybody talking and whispering things about me. They were all negative. “I can’t believe Hye Sung is still with that beggar.” “She is such a poor kid.” But no matter what I was used to it so it did not really matter much.

“Ji Min! Over here! Ppali!” Hye Sung screamed at me so I could hear her.

After seeing her and hearing her voice I rushed to where she was. Pushing students on the way there.

“Annyeong Hye Sungie!” I greeted her with a smile.

“Annyeong! Did you hear the rumor?”

“Huh? What rumor?”

“ The one about the i-“ Hye Sung was cut off by a sudden pushing and screaming of people. Hye Sung was pushed quite far away from me. I just stood there being pushed around but after a while everybody stopped pushing and started jumping. They were screaming, “Infinite! Bigbang! SHINee! Beast! MBLAQ! Oppa saranghae!” They just kept chanting those names. After a while I gained back my focus and realized that everybody was cheering like they were at the concert. I started jumping up and down to see what was happening but failed. Suddenly, a hand grabbed me and pulled me aside. It was a boy. But I did not know who he was. He was wearing a pair of sunglasses, he had his hoodie up. 

=================================================================================================

So first chapter up... :) Pls help me to support it and help me to promote. It will really be a good motivation for me to write even better and more. PLS COMMENT THAT IS THE ONLY THING I ASK YOU TO DO ITS OKAY IF ITS BAD BUT PLS COMMENT SO I CAN IMPROVE thank you SARANGHAE <3