JKSJKAJKSJSJDNXJNJJHAHAD i dont know what to name it but dont wanna name it by chapters

Diary Of a Poor Fan

 

I was being pushed around when a hand grabbed me. I stared at the hand for a while and realized it was a male’s hand. It was warm and big. “Ppali! Be careful! Follow me…” the man said which I thought the voice was rather familiar. It sounded like… Erm… Who does he sound like… Those thoughts ran through my mind as I was being pulled away. Finally we stopped and he spun me around. Now I was facing him. His face was just in front of mine. We were THAT close. After getting brought out of my dreamland I pushed him away. He looked quite stunned. He started to remove his sunglasses followed by his mask then his scarf around his neck. I gasped at who he was. No wonder I found his voice so familiar. He was Onew. The moment I realize who he was, I turned around and ran away. OMO! HE WAS ONEW I JUST MET ONEW LIKE VERY CLOSE TO EACH OTHER. I could hear Onew shouting to ask me to come back. But I just ignored his callings. But I still do not understand why he pulled me away.

Onew POV

I pulled a girl away. I just wanted to ask for directions but seeing my members getting all covered with fans I just walked away sneakily not wanting any attention. I did not like getting so cramped up. It’s very suffocating. I was quite surprised that the girl did not squirm or rejected what I did. She looked like she was in her very own dreamland. I stopped pulling her after confirming that there were no fans or anybody around. I spun her around and realized that that was a wrong move. I was so close to her. I could see all her perfect features behind her pair of nerdy glasses. She looked absolutely gorgeous and beautiful. I was mesmerized by her beauty. Her eyes were just sparkling. After the intense stare moments, the girl suddenly pushes my hand away and ran away. Probably she was an anti-fan? I called out at her asking her name and why she was running away but she just continued running. I wanted to run after her but I was not wearing any disguise and I was lost in the school. People will definitely recognise me and the drama at the foyer will start again. I took out my cell phone and called Minho.

“Yah! Minho-ah where are you? I lost my way after running away with a girl now she is missing and I kinda you know… Lost my way.” I told Minho embarrassed.

“Haha hyung. Is this your condition acting up? Tell me where you are hyung” Minho said while trying to hold back his laughter. Fortunately he was from this school and he knew the way around school. He was just walking around to his class so he was alone while the other members were being clung on by girls.

“Oh komawo. I see a tree? … Flowers and benches and-“

I was cut off when Minho said he knew where I was and said he would be right there. After a few minutes he came.

“You know what hyung, I think people will mistake you as the maknae instead of Taeminnie!” Minho started bursting into laughter. I just looked irritated at him. He brought me back to the school compounds where I knew where I was. I asked my manager hyung just before I stepped out of the van and I remembered that my class was 2-15 (A/N: Recognise this number?)

2-13

2-14

Ah! 2-15. I walked into the classroom and was immediately engulfed with fan girls. Maybe some boys too. I just politely smiled and said hello to them and continued to walk but they continued blocking my way. I looked around and found that all the tables were cleared of students except for a few. Just as I was looking around the students seated at their seats, my eyes stopped looking around when I saw a girl. It was the same girl that I pulled just not too long ago! I guess she must really not be interested in any idols or maybe just me… Just thinking about it makes me sad. I have anti-fans. I slowly pushed my way through the crowd and walked towards the girl. She was reading her book and her glasses were blocking her beautiful face. She should really remove them.

“Annyeong! I am Onew can I sit beside you?” I asked politely pointing at the seat beside her. She did not look up and just continued looking at her book but she nodded. I did not know why but I felt rather happy and excited.

Your POV

I saw Onew walking into our class. OMO he is in my class! I was so excited. I wanted to go up to him but I guess not because I saw a lot of fangirls and even fanboys crowd around him. I just silently slumped down in my seat and pretended to read my book not wanting him to realize I was there after the incident that just happened. But my fangirl side wanted to just go up to him and say that I was the person he saw earlier but thinking about the consequences I decide otherwise. I felt someone walking towards me and realized it was the person I was wanting. Onew walked up to me and asked if he could sit beside me. He pointed at the seat beside me cutely. Aigo he is so cute! I thought for a while because if I let him sit there I would not be able to contain my fangirlism if there were to even be a word like that. I decided to just let him sit there. Who could resist such a hot guy like him? I guess it would be alright to let him know about my fangirlism. After all I have been studying in this school all because of them. I blushed just imagining the after effects of us just being friends. Onew sat down quietly and said, “Are you the one who I pulled just now? Mianhe I was just trying to get away from them” he pointed at the people who were staring intensely at him. Just as I looked around I was receiving death glares from most of the people there. Uh-oh. This means trouble. I just nodded at his question.

Onew POV

She just kept nodding. I wanted to get to know her more. “What’s your name?” I asked while showing my eye smile without even realizing it. She just continued to ignore me. I gave up questioning her and when the teacher came in the whole class quietened down. Okay so boring classes is gonna start. A sudden thought stuck me. Maybe she was mute? I tore a paper from my note book and wrote:

Hey! I am Onew! Whats your name? Sorry to ask this but are you mute? ><

After writing I passed the paper to her. She looked shock as she stared at me. She read it and shook her head. She quickly scribbled some words and passed it back to me. It wrote:

Annyeong… Ji Min imnida… Of course I am not mute!

She passed the paper back to me and I mouthed to her ‘O’. So her name is Ji Min it’s a nice name for a girl like her. But I still wondered why she would not talk to me. I wrote:

Then why are you not talking to me? Are you an anti?

I passed the paper back and unfortunately the bell rang. I just went up to her and told her to talk to me and don’t be an anti. I hope that she would be in the same class as me for  as many subjects as possible I really liked this girl she just seems to make me happy and feel different. Wait. What am I talking about. I just met her for the day and I am talking about all these. No no no Jinki that’s not what you are supposed to be thinking about. I shook my head and went to my next class.