Don't Go

Don't Leave

 

 “See ya tomorrow.” They all turned down their street as he walked up his.

 

I hope she is okay. She is probably fine. He thought as he walked up to the porch of the quiet little house.

 

He opened the door and stepped into the dark room. He closed the door and took his shoes off. “I'm home.” He called closing the curtains.

 

“Welcome home oppa.” She softly walked in. “How was your day?”

 

“Lets go downstairs.” He lead her to the basement.

 

“How was your day?” Her pale skin was so delicate.

 

“Nana how was your day?” He smiled and looked back at her.

 

“Good, I drew more.” She held out her charcoal covered hands.

 

“I'm sorry you can't go anywhere.” He looked her sparkling brown eyes. Her pink cheeks slowly fade into her porcelain skin. “Tomorrow is your 20th birthday.” He smiled.

 

“Yes, I will inherit everything that belongs to me.” She nodded gracefully. “No more hiding in your basement.” She smiled at the thought of living a normal life.

 

“We will go to the bank tomorrow together.” He walked to the playstation. “Until then bet I could beat you.” He held up a controller.

 

“Bring it on!!” She excitedly ran to his side.

 

 

I'm going to miss this. Late night gaming showdowns. Nana thought as she pressed the controller combinations.

 

I haven't even told him how grateful I am to him. She glanced over at him. His edgy eyes concentrating on the screen. She knew he was the only reason she was still alive. He acts all tough outside of this house. He doesn't want to scare me. I know he fights all the time. His gang doesn't even know about me. I'm a no one in the world. Her depressing thoughts flooded her head.

 

Tears fell down her cheeks.

 

“Nana whats wrong!?!” He dropped the controller and was in front of her wiping her tears away.

 

“I just forgot to tell you something.” She smiled to cover her sadness.

 

“What is it?” He was hugging her.

 

“I'm hungry.” She lied.

 

“Lets go eat then.” He carried her up to the kitchen.

 

My sweet little angel is leaving me tomorrow. He thought as he began to cook. I haven't told her how important she is to me yet.

 

 



 

 

“Oppa it's so bright.” She pulled her hood up over her head. “I don't remember it being this bright.” She held his arm.

 

“It's okay, a tan might do you some good.” He chuckled as they walked to the bank.

 

“Key you bastard!!” Some guys came up to them.

 

“Look we already beat you get over it!” Key stepped in front of Nana.

 

“Who is she?” One guy peeked over Key's shoulder. “She is pretty cute.” His smile was erted and Nana knew what he was thinking.

 

“Don't touch her.” Key pushed the guy away. This caused them to start punching each other.

 

Key was losing from all 5 guys punching him at once.

 

“Come here pretty.” One guy stepped to Nana as she watched in horror. He reached for her hand.

 

“Don't touch her.” Key coughed up some blood.

 

“Stop it.” Nana looked up at the guy smiling at her.

 

“Shut up!” He made a grab for her.

 



 

 

 

“Oppa are you okay?” Nana was smiling as he opened his eyes.

 

“He is waking up.” Key heard other voices.

 

“Where am I?” His voice was raspy.

 

“In the hospital, boy did those bastards beat the hell out of you.” Minho was laughing.

 

“What happened?” Key tried to remember what happened. “They didn't mess with you!?!?!” He quickly turned to Nana.

 

“Well mister weak pants.” Taemin laughed. “When we got there they were all knocked out and she was crying over your body.” Taemin was completely amused by this.

 

“She called me from your cell crying that you were attacked.” Onew was more mature about it all. “She told us everything about your relationship.”

 

“You could have told us you idiot!!” Jonghyun hit Key's head lightly.

 

“I'm sorry I ruined your birthday.” Key turned to Nana.

 

“It's ok that was a week ago.” Nana smiled. “Onew oppa helped me get my inheritance. I bought back my old house. I will rebuild what my parents had.” Nana was filled with sparkles and happiness.

 

“Nana will you go downstairs and get something from the vending machine for me.” Minho handed her some money.

 

“Yes.” She nodded and left the room.

 

“Dude she has been so depressed.” Jonghyun whispered. “Was she always like that?”

 

“She would pretend to be happy.” Key frowned.

 

“This is the first real smile we have seen.” Taemin nodded.

 

“You really love her.” Onew being all knowing smiled. “Don't let her get away.”

 



 

 

 

It was a month since that whole incident. Key was back at home and feeling really lonely when Nana wasn't around. She had become a model and was making friends.

 

“She doesn't need me anymore.” Key sulked at night with the rest of SHINee there at his house.

 

“You are so dramatic.” Jonghyun shook his head.

 

“She still loves you.” Minho stretched his back.

 

Before they left Taemin whispered into Keys ear while walking out the door. “If you don't take her I will.” He winked and was out the door.

 

Key slammed the door. He paced around the living room. That bastard wouldn't dare....I can't take any chances! He grabbed his coat and stormed out.

 



 

 

“Oppa why are you here?” Nana answered the door.

 

“Nana if I die tomorrow I want to die happy. I need you to know something.” He panted from running all the way. “I love you!” He looked down at the ground.

 

“What are you talking about?” She giggled and hugged him.

 

“Nana.” He kissed her on the forehead. “I don't want to live without you.”

 

“Then don't go.” She pressed her forehead to his. “I love you too.”

 

He kissed her gently on the lips.

 

I have been waiting for you to say those three words forever! They both thought.



 

So I finished. This went through 3 math periods. mwahahaha

I hope you like it ^^