Chapter 4 ~ GYU (1/3)

ANOTHER ME ~ The Series

 

SECOND STORY: GYU

There was a very famous restaurant that served meat steak as the special menu. Since the meat was so special, the owner didn’t let random people to make a reservation. But still many people tried hard to be able to eat at that restaurant, not only because the delicious steak that served, but also because the owner was a very attractive and handsome young man.

Don’t you want to know more about the owner and the secret recipe for his scrumptious meat steak?

 

******************************

 

~ GYU (1/3) ~

 

GYU.

The restaurant was named after the owner, Kim Sung Gyu.

First, you need to call the restaurant and made your reservation. This may be difficult; there were more people trying to make a reservation than the restaurant could probably handle. So, it may take over a week for you to get your reservation. Why didn’t they increase their capacity to handle those people? Well, just said the more you wait for getting what you want, the more it increased the value of your satisfaction.

You can reach that restaurant after you drive for almost one hour from the center of the city towards that small hill. It was not that far, and the road was wide and smooth, I assure you will enjoy your ride there. Furthermore, what waits for you was more than worth it. The restaurant was in the middle of tea garden, right on top of the hill. It offered not only the scenery of the tea bushes, but you can also see a good city view from the top. It was a very romantic view for you if you came with your lover. But don’t worry if you didn’t come with your sweetheart. Because when you came alone, and if you were lucky enough, the owner will accompany you.

That was what happened to Nam Woohyun.

What kind of good deeds did I accomplish in my previous life to make the famous Kim Sunggyu wants to sit in front of me now? Woohyun thought to himself.

After placing the plate of main dishes on the table in front of Woohyun, a steak with black pepper sauce, the owner that doubling as the head chef didn’t leave the table. Instead, he grabbed the chair in front of Woohyun across the table and sat on it. Woohyun didn’t see that man delivering the food to the other customer before, the waiters did. So, why was this gorgeous man bother to do it for him, even sat with him?

Sunggyu made a direct look into Woohyun eyes and Woohyun swore that kind of look could see passed through his soul. Sunggyu curved his pinky pouty lips, forming a small smile, and made Woohyun already sweating groggily on his seat.

“Try it.”

If Woohyun never heard an angel sing, heck, he didn’t need it. Just a few words from Sunggyu were more than enough. Even when that man only said it on casual tone, not sing it. Without wasting time anymore, he complied and raised his fork and knife. He cut the meat, tearing the tender meat easily into a bite-size. He chewed on it for a moment and swallowed.

“Delicious, isn’t it?”

Although Woohyun was not a food-critics, not a food-experts, but he know when the food is good or not. What he just ate was beyond good. “I-it is, oh how should I rephrase it, it’s too good to be true. Oh my god, how could you cook something so delicious like this!”

The smile on Sunggyu’s lip grew bigger and he tilted his head to the side a bit. “Glad you like it.”

“Of course! Everyone will love it. Lucky I follow my friend’s word to come to this restaurant. Moreover, when you accompany me like this. I’m Nam Woohyun, by the way,” Woohyun made a bold move, hitting on the owner. He grabbed Sunggyu’s delicate hands and shook it a little. He swore he saw the owner’s cheek blushed.

“I’m Kim Sunggyu.”

“I know.” Woohyun continued the sentences in his head. You were famous, you know. All of my friends that ever come to this restaurant were always talking about your handsome face. Actually I came to this restaurant to catch a glimpse of your presence. But now I can made all of my friends envied me by having you talked to me.

“Tell me more about yourself, Woohyun-sii, while you finishing your steak,” Sunggyu whispered softly as he fixed up his sit position and positioned his hand under his chin, keeping his fox-like eyes on Woohyun.

A story about modeling as his main job flowed out from Woohyun’s lips. He bragged about all the money that he got and places that had been visited by him. All the time, Sunggyu maintained his eyes on Woohyun, never ever turned it to the other direction. As if he was very interested on Woohyun’s story, or just on Woohyun.

After Woohyun finished all his meal, Sunggyu reached out his hand and hold Woohyun’s. “Woohyun-sii. Do you have a free time next two day? Come to my house and I can cook you another delicious meal. That’s if you don’t mind.”

Woohyun never got an offered better than this. Even better than when he got the contract to be an underwear model from a well known brand that pay him so much money and rocketing his name. “I-I don’t mind at all.” Even if he had to cancelling his million worth contract, he will come to Sunggyu’s house.

Sunggu smiled his angel-smile again. “Good.”

*

 

Hoya snapped open his eyes as he felt pain on his back. He was so shocked as he found he was strapped on a wall with his hand chained above his head. There was a sharp pain on his back, came from a pointy steel bar that planted on the wall and jabbed his back. Hoya arched his back, tried to make some distance with the steel bar.

“Aaargh.” It hurt. His back hurt and he could feel hot sticky liquid trickled from his wounded back, down to his back thigh.

“Oh, you are awake already.” A soft voice heard.

Hoya turned his head to the left, seeing a young man stand not far from him, in front of a table. Hoya turned his head again, scanning the room. The room looked like an abattoir, a slaughterhouse. The floor and wall covered with all-tiles, in order to make it easier when wiping the smeared blood. But Hoya still could see some faint dark spot staining the tiles here and there and the room reeked out with the sickening smell of blood strongly.

On the right side, the opposite side of the young man and the table, steel hooks hanging on a long bar along the wall. Some of the hooks had something hanging on it. If it’s just a normal slaughterhouse, it will be thigh or head or any part of the animal that slaughtered. But what Hoya saw made his eyes widened in shock. It was part of human body; leg, hand, head, any part of human body.

Hoya whimpered in fear and turned his attention back to the man. The good-looking man was in the middle of tightening the strap of an apron behind his back. The plastic apron covered almost all of his front body. “Wait a minute, okay? Let me put this on.” The man continued wearing his elbow-length plastic gloves that have a matching pink color with the apron. Then he walked closer to Hoya.

“What kind of sick joke is this? Let me go.” Hoya whimpered as he tried to keep his back away from the wall, away from the steel bar.

The man just smiled and touched the side of Hoya’s face, feeling the chained man trembled under his finger. He moved his hand down caressed the slim neck and stop on Hoya’s broad chest, suddenly tearing the shirt apart in rough manner. The man his full lips as Hoya’s six pack exposed under his eyes. He let out his pink cute tongue and the abs, tasting it.

“Aaaarrghhhh….” Hoya screamed out of pain as he felt a sharp pain on his stomach, the man bite him. The pain doubled as the man pushed, made his back jabbed by the steel again.

Finally the man stopped biting him. Hoya saw the small eyes of that man glistened in a strange way as the man wiped out the blood that dripped pass his chin. Hoya tried to look down at his stomach and sudden nausea hit him. A little part of his stomach flesh was gone and blood oozed out from it. Hoya tried to arch his back again, away from the steel bar, but he failed as he felt most of his strength already leave him.

Hoya gulped a lot of air, tried to calm his racing heart, tried to think clearly and find a way to out from this condition. He felt a little relieved as the man walked away from him, but the man stopped his stride in front of the previous table. Hoya gaped and couldn’t believe his mind anymore as he still found the man looked cute, when the man was a little confused and eyeing a lot of stuff on top of that table. The lips pouted and his head tilted cutely to one side. As if he already made up his mind, the handsome man chose a chainsaw and started the dangerous engine. The roaring sound indicated the engine has been started successfully. The gear wheel of the chainsaw rotated severely and Hoya swore that thing could cut his bone easily. Then the man walked back to Hoya, easily carried the heavy machine in both of his hand.

“No,” Hoya whimpered again as the man getting closer.

“It’s okay. It just will hurt a little.” The man offered a reassuring smile, as if he was a dentist and Hoya was a scared little kid who refused to open his mouth and got his toothache cured.

Hoya’s body trembled hard as the tip of the chainsaw inching to his body. But suddenly it stopped working. A sudden silent filled the room.

The man clicked his tongue in annoyance before placed the chainsaw on the floor and pulled a string, tried to re-start the engine. It roared a while and off again. The man pulled the string again and again, kept trying to make the chainsaw work again.

Hoya closed his eyes tightly and plea in his mind. Please don’t make it work again. Please let it broken.

But unfortunately Hoya could hear the machine roaring again. He whimpered and kept his eyes shut, he didn’t need to see to know the chainsaw was getting nearer again. Please just make it fast, was his last pray.

Suddenly a short ringing sound echoed in the room.

Riing.

Then once again. Riing.

Hoya quickly opened his eyes and he saw the man turn the engine off. The man looked confused, not expecting any disturbance, as he freed himself from the gloves and the apron. Hoya swore the man always looks cute whenever he is confused and puzzled. Stupid Hoya and his stupid thought. How come he labeled that man as cute when the man has an intention to split his body into two part less than a second ago.

Before walked out from the room, the man smiled beautifully to Hoya and said, “wait for me a little while, okay?”