Chapter 3 ~ TAXI (3/3)

ANOTHER ME ~ The Series

 

~ TAXI (3/3) ~

 

Woohyun stopped his car in sudden, but nobody cared about it, as all the attention now focused on Sunggyu. After hearing a sudden loud screeching voice came out from the man’s mouth, the driver and the impudent freeloaders froze, shocked. They never knew a human being could produce that kind of sounds. It’s so high pitched and sounds like an animal. An agitated animal.

Sunggyu grabbed the bottle from Dongwoo’s hand, yanked it easily. Dongwoo stared at him, wide eyes. The cutie in front of him strangely ooze out a dark aura and it made him couldn’t move because of his fear. Sunggyu’s eyes turned darker as he screamed, “didn't I already asked you to stop?” With that word, he smashed Dongwoo’s head with the bottle, made the bottle turns into pieces.

Dongwoo felt like his word turn into a deep silent, he couldn’t hear any sound. He couldn’t move his body, got too paralyzed. But what made him feel worst was he couldn’t feel any pain on his head, as he felt a warm sticky liquid trickling down his head side. It wrongs, he should be feel the pain. But maybe it just because his neuron system being late in delivering the signal due to the massive shock he just got.

Sunggyu hovered above Dongwoo, made the distance between their face only inches. “I don’t like it when somebody touch me,” he said it slowly, in low tone. Dongwoo felt like he started hallucinating due to too much blood-loss, as he saw two of Sunggyu’s teeth grow longer. Not very long until it grew out passed his lips like a vampire had, but slightly long and looked like a canine that a dog had. Or a wolf had.

“Didn’t I already ask you nicely, before?” Sunggyu moved lower along Dongwoo’s body.

“I even begged at you, but you just keep doing it.” He stopped at the stomach area.

“How will you feel if I touch you like this, eh?” Sunggyu reached out his hand, tearing Dongwoo’s shirt, along with his stomach. The last thing Dongwoo could saw was Sunggyu bit out and rip out the flesh of his stomach with teeth, brutally. Sunggyu couldn’t stop himself. He just only could see red, red everywhere. Until a sudden muffled cried reached up his ear.

Oh, he forgot there’s another one here, who need his touch.

Sunggyu stood up abruptly from Dongwoo’s now torn’s stomach. But brukk… Aww, he forgot that he was still inside a car. Because of his attempted to stand up, the back of his head hit the car-roof, made it slightly dent. The car-roof, I mean, not Sunggyu’s head.

Sunggyu blinked his eyes a few times trying to get his focuses back. He sat back and rubbed the back of his head. Then he turned his attention back to Hoya. He saw that man’s hand still holding a knife against Woohyun’s neck. Maybe that man was too immersed in watching his friend got bitten on the stomach, until forgot to retract his hand.

Sunggyu reached out wanted to take the knife. He didn’t want the innocent driver got any scars on his beautiful smooth neck. But Hoya moved and pointed his knife at Sunggyu. “No,” he whimpered. “Please no, stop. L-let me go.”

Sunggyu snapped as that word came out from Hoya’s mouth. Yah! Didn’t it what he said earlier? But they didn’t grant it and still continued their act, groping him in inappropriate part. So he will do the same, he won’t grant it, and he will continue to that man. On the neck. Hard.

Sunggyu choked the man, blocking his air supply. He stopped after Hoya’s body felt limply and a faint clink sound heard as the knife felt to the floor.

Sunggyu huffed and tried to calm his racing heart. His eyes back to it original brown color, and his canine vanished. Through the light from the full moon that illuminate passed the car window, Sunggyu glanced at his surrounding. Hoya was lie down on the seat motionless. Dongwoo’s eyes open widely along with his stomach that open widely too. Blood oozed out dirtying the seat, pooling on the car floor, and smearing a little on the window. Sunggyu glanced at the driver, their eyes met through the car mirror. Woohyun kept his face facing forward, as he didn’t brave enough to make any movement. But he clearly saw everything that happened via the car mirror.

Without breaking their eyes contact, Sunggyu said in composed tone. “I’ll just get down here.” He knew the driver couldn’t be able to continue the journey. So he decided to take the rest of his way to the house by walking.

Sunggyu glanced at the metered that installed at the dashboard and grabbed his money that previously thrown away on the car floor by Dongwoo. Sunggyu extended his hand through the front seat, tried to pass the money to Woohyun. Sunggyu’s hand smeared with blood, and it made some of the money stained too. But the driver just couldn’t move his hand to receive it. He just gripped the steering wheel tighter. So Sunggyu just put the money on the front seat. He kept his movement slow so Woohyun won’t freak out, not that that man wasn’t frightened enough. Sunggyu pushed his body through Hoya’s lifeless body and slide out from the taxi.

“Thank you and good night, Nam Woohyun-sii.”

 

-end-

 

 

 

*

So, that's the ending of the first story, What do you think?

Next story is GYU, check the sneak-peek of it on the 'description' in the first page :D