Sick?

Behind The Nerd Image

 

At the end of the weekend, the two siblings got ready for school.

“I’LL GO AHEAD!” Levy said and ran out of her house. “Yah! Levy!” Minho called out and sighed.

Levy arrived to school and became greeted by stares as usual. Levy pretended to be afraid. The only thing she doesn’t know that someone was watching her.

“Yah! Nerd!” a voice said. Levy turned around seeing the kingkas, not the SHINee kingkas, the Infinite kingkas. “W-wae?” Levy pretended to be scared.

Sunggyu came closer and flicked her forehead. Levy pouted and rubbed her forehead. “Tch. Don’t pout not good for you.” Woohyun said. Levy looked away but in the inside, she was already killing them. *If only I wasn’t dressed like this..* Levy thought.

“I’ll be going.” Levy said and bowed before walking away.

“I feel something weird about her.” Sungyeol said. “The only weird about her is that she’s a nerd.” Myungsoo said. “A pretty one to be exact.” Dongwoo said.

The members looked at him. “What? Its true anyway.” Dongwoo muttered. “Dongwoo’s just a point. She does look a tinsy bit, pretty.” Woohyun said.

Sunggyu rolled his eyes.

 

 

It was finally lunch.

Levy sat down by herself  as usual. She was use to it anyway. She read a book while eating her sandwich. “Yah, if you aren’t going to eat your sandwich, give it to us.” Jonghyun said.

“What kind of sandwich is it?” Onew asked. “Chicken Salad Sandwich.” Levy said. Onew brighten up. “Chicken?” he asked. Levy nodded.

Onew immediately grabbed it and ate it walking away with the rest of SHINee. Levy secretly smiled and shook her head.

She received a text from Onew. Thanks for the sandwich, I’ll give you something after school. Don’t need to, all the students already sees you guys bullying me, its fine.

Levy stood up and walked out of the cafeteria until someone grabbed her. The covered so she wouldn’t scream.

Levy had no choice but to kick them from the back. “Ow!” he winced. Levy turned around. “W-what are you doing?” Levy asked pretending to be scared.

“Aish, be careful. The rest of Infinite is still in the hallway, go to your left instead of your right.” Hoya said still wincing and entered the cafeteria. Levy scoffed until she heard voices. *The kingkas!!*

Levy took his advice and ran to the left side.

“Yah, Hoya. What happened to you?” Woohyun asked. “Nothing.” Hoya said nonchalantly. Woohyun looked at him weirdly. *Something’s odd about this kid..* he thought but shook it off.

 

 

 

After school, Levy and Minho met up in their usual place to go home. “Yah!” Key called out. The two siblings turned around seeing the other four SHINee kingkas.

“Lets study together.” Key said. Levy looked at them weirdly. “You guys study?” Levy asked. “Wae? Just because we’re kingkas doesn’t mean we’re dumb.” Jonghyun said.

“Oh, Jong. We all know that you’re dumb.” Key said. Jonghyun glared at him. “Don’t you ever say that again.” Jonghyun said. Key stuck out his tongue.

“I-is Jongkey real?” Levy asked. Taemin shook his head, “They’re always like that”. Levy nodded in understanding.

The four ended up going home with the two siblings.

“UMMA!” Levy shouted before taking off her glasses. “Yes my- OH! You four, what are you doing here?” Mrs. Choi asked. “We’re here to study with Minho.” Onew answered. Mrs. Choi cocked her head.

“Study? I never thought your brother will study.” Mrs. Choi whispered to Levy. Levy snickered and ran upstairs to her room.

Levy immediately her computer.

“Lets see what these people are making fun of now..” Levy muttered. Levy read the queenkas tweet.

Hello, my babies. Want a date? Ask me ;D

Levy felt like she was going to vomit. *Attention seeker * Levy read a different person, the kingka, Woohyun.

Haay, I really hate that damn nerd. Just wish she could die.

*I’ll kill you first..*

She read another one which is from Woohyun too.

Okay…she’s a pretty nerd AND NO, I do not like that damn nerd. She’s too..

 

 

Levy hit the multiple times. “Waee!??” Woohyun asked opening the door. “Oh, its you..again.” Woohyun said eyeing Levy..without her glasses.

Hoya took a peek at the door and widen his eyes. He looked deeply at her and imagined her with glasses. Hoya sighed and shook it off. *Impossible* he thought.

Sunggyu came and widen his eyes. “What are you doing here?” Sunggyu asked. Levy ignored him and punched Woohyun’s jaw.

Woohyun held into his jaw and glared at her.

“YAH! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!” Woohyun asked about to charge her but held back by Sunggyu.

Levy rolled her eyes and walked away. “Yah! I’m talking to you!” Woohyun called out. The door in front of him suddenly opened. “YAH! STOP SHOUTING!” the ahjusshi said hitting Woohyun with his stick.

“A-ah! Mi-mianhae!” Woohyun said and immediately closed the door. “What happen?” Sungjong asked Sungyeol while eyeing Woohyun who’s holding into his jaw.

Woohyun noticed Sungjong and Sungyeol staring at him. “Wae?!” Woohyun asked. The two flinched. “GET ME A ICE PACK!” Woohyun said and immediately holding onto his jaw.

Sungyeol and Sungjon ran into their room. Woohyun scoffed while sitting down the couch. Hoya came with a ice pack and sat down the couch.

Woohyun looked at him and noticed the ice pack. “Thanks-“ “Its not for you.” Hoya said nonchalantly. “Then why do you have it?” Woohyun asked.

“To give it to your jaw.” Hoya said hitting Woohyun’s jaw (that Levy punched) with the ice pack before entering his room.

Woohyun yelped in pain. *Aish! Lee Howon*

 

 

The next day, Levy decided to skip school since she wasn’t feeling that well. Minho felt her forehead. “What happened?” Minho asked.

Levy shrugged. “I just woke up like this.” Levy said.

“Stay home. Arasso.” Minho said. Levy nodded. “Just to stay away from the damn school. Of course.” Levy said. Minho shook his head and ruffled Levy’s hair before leaving the house.

Levy crawled upstairs to her room and lied down the bed.

*What could’ve made me sick..*