Chapter 7: Aish...I wanna go home!! T_T

愛の天使:あなたの秘密兵器! [The Angel of Love: Your Secret Weapon!]

This chapter will be Part 1 of Mikitty's "adventure" in LA. I updated Chapter 6 and made them be in LAX instead of just an American airport. I accidentally closed the tab when I was in the middle of writing this chapter, so this won't turn out the way it's supposed to be. >.< ENJOY!

---------------------------------------

Mikitty sighed and squatted, looking down at the ground as if hoping a swirling portal back to the Angel Castle would magically appear.

"Aish...what do I do now?!" Mikitty exclaimed, burying her face in her arms.

"Excuse me, are you okay?" a woman's voice said in English.

Ah, I know what that means! Mikitty thought.

"(in English) I...I...emeu...." Mikitty started saying, thinking hard.

(A/N: "emeu" is how Mikitty said the word "am". When Mikitty is talking in English, you will see "in English" in parentheses in front of what Mikitty says.)

The woman nodded, waiting for Mikitty's response.

"I...emeu...gwenchanayo!" Mikitty finally exclaimed.

The woman smiled a fake smile and walked away, confused.

"Ah...did I say something wrong?" Miki asked herself, standing up.

She scratched her head.

"Oh well!" she exclaimed, putting her backpack on her shoulders.

She started walking.

There were strangers all around her.

Mikitty sighed.

"Of course, being with the other Angels makes it more safe."

Suddenly, her ACD started ringing.

Mikitty jumped at the sudden sound, then pressed 'answer'.

"This is Mikitty...." she said into the phone.

"Mikittykitty-chan!" Stormia's voice exclaimed from the phone.

(A/N: Mikittykitty is Stormia's nickname for Mikitty.)

"Stormia!" Mikitty exclaimed in relief.

"Where are you right now, Mikitty?" Stormia asked.

"I...uh...don't know." Mikitty slowly said, scratching her head.

"Oh, never mind! I just forgot that there's GPS on this thing. Hold on a sec...." Stormia said before several beeping sounds started.

~After about 5 minutes....

"Mikittykitty!!" Mikitty heard a voice exclaim.

It was Stormia, waving as she ran towards Mikitty.

"Stormia!" Mikitty exclaimed, smiling.

"Did you have any trouble? I completely forgot that you couldn't speak English that well...." Stormia said, shaking her head.

"Ah...it's okay. I'm hungry, wanna go eat?" Mikitty asked, changing the topic.

Stormia nodded eagerly as the two started searching for some good restaurants.

~After a while....

"Mm, this is goooooooood!!" Stormia exclaimed as she continued eating.

Mikitty sipped some of her coffee and sighed.

"Did you contact any of the others?" Mikitty asked.

Stormia nodded.

"Yup! Somehow, Clé and Hann managed to get tickets to Disneyland. They're on the rides right now, I think." 

"Lucky...." Mikitty murmured.

"Well, since we're both done eating," Stormia said, setting her eating utensils down, "I'll be going now! From what I remember, I don't think you said anything about not knowing English, so I bet you'll be okay on your own! I wanna join Clé and Hann, so bye!!"

Stormia payed the bill skipped out of the restaurant before Mikitty could say anything.

"She forgot again...." Mikitty said, face-palming herself.

This was just the beginning of Mikitty's dreadful adventure in LA.

 

---------------------------------------

Poor Mikitty! >.< And Stormia forgot again! xD The key phrase of that part is "from what I remember". xDD Remember, Stormia has horrible memory? xD I hope you enjoyed this!!