Chapter 5: Going to the human world...and other stuff.

愛の天使:あなたの秘密兵器! [The Angel of Love: Your Secret Weapon!]

Heehee, I'm back! ^_^ Sorry, I didn't really update much yesterday. :O I'll redeem myself by updating twice today! ^_^ Hope this chapter is okay, my creative juices haven't been flowing. ^_^;;

----------------------------------------------------------

Hani zipped her suitcase closed and sighed in relief.

"Finally done." she said to herself.

She turned to the other members.

"Are you guys ready y-"

Kira was sitting on her closed suitcase, reading a book with Grace. Clé and Hann were sitting on the ground, whispering to each other and scribbling notes on a sheet of paper titled, "Pranks - Brainstorming." Meanwhile, Miki was, trying to, wash the dishes, and JiHae laughed as Miki dropped yet another plate. The room became silent for a moment as the sound of the shattering plate rang in everyone's ears.

"Not again!!" Miki exclaimed, frustrated.

The noise came back as everyone continued what they were doing before.

"ARE YOU GUYS DONE PACKING YET!?!?" Hani finally yelled.

The other Angels stared at Hani and nodded silently.

Hani let out a breath of frustration.

"Then let's go! Our flight to the human world is in," Hani checked the time on her ACD, "5 freaking minutes!"

(A/N: The Cloud Airport is pretty far from the Angel Castle, so that's really not enough time for them to get there.)

Silence.

............

"KADSFHJSADHFJSHDKHDSJSADHDKSJHFJSDA"

Everyone started grabbing random suitcases, not even checking to see if it was their own, and crashed the (new) door down as they ran.

Stormia, in a full body cast, was just walking around the corner and saw the seven Angels.

"Oh hey guys! Your flight-" Stormia got cut off.

"AJFHSADKJFHASJDHFKJSAHFKDSAHFASDHFJK"

The girls continued running, not even hearing a word Stormia said, and knocked Stormia down.

"Oof! Ow...OW NOT AGAIN!" Stormia screamed, her voice muffled because of the bandages.

With the help of some other Angels who had, coincidentally, just come out of their room, Stormia was able to get to the Angel Hospital. AGAIN.

"Geez...I was just going to tell them that their flight was cancelled...." Stormia muttered, lying miserable on a hospital bed.

~Meanwhile....

"Where's the Cloud entrance for the next flight to the human world?!" Hani asked the clerk, breathing in and out because of the running they did.

"It's over th-"

"THANK YOU!" Hani quickly said as she led the other Angels to one of the Cloud entrances.

The seven Angels safely got onto a Cloud numbered as "98" and they all sighed in relief.

(A/N: Cloud #98 is basically like Flight #98. So yeah. xD And the Cloud entrances are like the gates at an airport.)

Although the seven Angels were happy, they didn't know they had gone on a COMPLETELY different flight, and were instead heading for the US.

(A/N: Their missions are in Korea.)

----------------------------------------------------------

O_O LOL because there was such a twist on what I was planning to do, please tell me if you want your character to know certain languages. xD Although, I think I would be able to put in more comedy if some of your characters were bad at English. xDD Ah, I can just imagine it! xP Also, I don't think I'll be putting up a poster for this story anytime soon because, first of all, my graphic-making skills (I'm such a newbie at Photoshop) and I'm only good at editing already-made pictures. Second of all, poster-requesting sites only allow up to 5 characters on the posters. -__- So yup. Sorry. xD I've found several poster-requesting shops that allow more than 5! *YESSSSSSSS* xD Also, from now on, I'll be making the important parts of my beginning+ending Author's Notes bold so that you know what's important and what's just random. xP Well, I hope this chapter was enjoyable!!