Remember

Alive.. +

-Eunjung pov-

 

I was have a relax in my red and pink cozy room and take a look of a photo of my long lost unnie, Bom.

 

 

"I miss you, unnie.." I said it softly and began to drop my tears.

Well, she believe in ghosts and spirits, same as Danee. Her umma and appa didn't believe in ghosts. ><

After they lost her unnie, they became a quite and silent family. No jokes, no chats and conversations. Everything's gonna be silence. In Bom's collage was the same too. No unnie's jokes anymore. Bom's boyfriend, Seung Hyun, became a quite pupil after he loses her girlfriend. Dara, Bom's bestest friend, became a silent and uncommunicative girl. She didn't play pranks anymore to every people after she loses her best friend. Well, after Bom was lost, everything become very quite and silence everywhere.

 

-FLASHBACK-

 

"Unnie, catch me if you can! I'll give you dozens of corn if you can catch me!" Eunjung said and keep running at the green field. "Yah you run too fast! Unnie can't run anymore!" Bom said and breathing heavily. "Let's see Danee if she's okay." She continue and take a rest under the oak tree.

"Unnie, can you tell me a secret?" Danee ask. "What secret?" Bom said. "A secret that you have a relationships between Seung Hyun oppa and unnie!" Jungie said happily. "WHAT?! He likes me but not to me! I didn't gotta relationships with him! Aigoo these kids.. ><" She said and her face was putted.

-END OF FLASHBACK-

 

 

I go to Danee's bedroom and call her for the dinner.

 

"Danee, time for dinner.. Umma and appa wait us at the dining room" I said while she still busy keep browsing on her iMac.

Danee stop and continue to walk.. Silencly..


When I was about go downstairs, someone's holding my shoulder!
I turn around and...

"Danee-ah! Stop make pranks!" She laughing loudly as she can. I was completely mad, untill I push her downstairs. She cried with tears. "Ummaaa!! Unnie pushed me till my hand goin sprained like this!". "Aww~~ it really hurts!". "Eunjung-ah, how many times I told you to do not ignorant your own sister?". "She do first! She make me scared! Even I told the truth you actually didn't believe me! Because she's young right?!" I stomped and ran to the dining room..

When I go downstairs, I felt like something passed me, cold, and soft.

I looked at back, but there's only umma and Danne, comforting Danee who's still crying softly.

...Am I just dreaming? I didn't realized it..

I feel like I'm dead... Noone comfort me like my unnie done before when she lost. Noone feel my feeling, noone care of me, just Danee being #1.. I hate her but sometimes (not often), I love her..

Aigoo~ what am I thinking, there's salmon teriyaki, corn soup, and baked potatoes with mozarella cheese which still waitin' me..

 

-Danee pov-

I'm still being hurted by Jungie, she doesn't think me anymore. What the hell, she fells like I'm not her own sister...

I mean c'mon coz your big ain't got her to help me.

 No Bom unnie more, she's gone for 2 years, if she still here, she will slap Eunjung's .. It will be a thousand slaps right there.. (You rock, Bomie unnie!!)

 

"Danee-ah, is it still hurts?" Umma asked. "I feel better, c'mon let's try umma's best dishes!". "Aish, okay, but if it's still hurts, just call umma..".

Well, I go downstair, looking at my family picture, yes there was Bom's picture..

But, there's an old photo of a girl, twin, one in brown-chesnut hair colour, and another one is in pink-rose colour.. yet it's really weird. I think there's noone in real pink-rose hair colour, or someone dyed her hair? I certainly don't know that, it's quite old, right

 

I continue to walk, but I felt like someone holding my shoulders! And..

 

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Well, I change a little bit..

Coz I think it's a weird in here,

anyways thank you for reading this :D