[2/3] : Make Room For Me

뺨 [Cheeks.]

Remorse.

Minseok thinks Luhan should dump him because he's been such a jerk.

 

"Luhan, you've been taking care of me for so long but I don't think we should stay this way forever.Remember what happened to Yixing after Wufan...?"Minseok says, hugging himself.

 

"I don't deserve you,"he whispers,"I'm such a failure as a boyfriend, so incensed about Yixing being mistreated but look at me now.I'm no different from the person who did that to him, now that I've done that to you.I'm so sorry Luhan.I know that I don't deserve you, I really don't."

 

Luhan almost hears his own heart shattering into a million pieces.He really doesn't know what to do.The only thing he knows is that he loves Minseok so much.

 

Maybe, too much, even.

 

"You are right.You don't deserve me,"he pauses, climbing on the bed to give Minseok a backhug, before continuing,"But I deserve you."

 


 

Rue.


Sometimes Yixing finds Tao and Kris locked in an embrace.

 

The couple will spring apart guiltily, and then Tao will realise how weird it is and pull Wufan close to his side.

 

The three of them will exchange sheepish smiles.

 

It gets less awkward with each passing day, Yixing realises.

 


 

Doubt.

 

Yixing doesn't really have a clue as to the status of Minseok and Luhan's relationship still.Luhan continues pampering Minseok to no end.

 

So maybe they're still going strong.

 

Yixing feels his stomach flopping bizarrely when Luhan catches him staring at them both.

 


 

Curiosity.


"What does it feel like, Jongdae, to be in love with someone who loves you?"Yixing asks, drumming on the bed's headboard as he waits for a reply.

 

Jongdae shuts his laptop close halfway through typing, sitting up straight to look the older in the eye.

 

"Err, why not ask Tao or Kris?Is it because of that...Incident...?"

 

So.Jongdae knows.

 

"No.I'm just asking around.You're the first one I'm asking this to, that's all,"he says, fiddling with the bedsheets.

 

"What gave you the impression that I'm in love?Seriously, Yixing,"Jongdae blurts out, hugging his laptop to his chest before putting his headphones on.

 

Yixing creeps out of the room awkwardly as Jongdae looks at him with sad eyes.

 


 

Jealousy.Again.


It's either Kris and Chen' s shared room usually, or Tao and Minseok's, not Yixing and Luhan's.

 

Why.

 

Minseok and Luhan are on Luhan's bed.Yixing hears their incessant little chatters and stifled giggles.He longs to know what they're chatting about.

 

But he only shrouds himself under his blanket.And tries not to scream in frustration.
 


 

Cozy.


"Yo s! Any of you wanna watch this new movie I-"

 

Tao and Wufan declines; they're heading out to grab some drinks.Jongdae smiles wanly, shaking his head before going back into his room.

 

Luhan glances at Yixing and Minseok on the couch, sitting as far apart as they can, from each other.

 

"Well.This is awkward,"he muses, pushing Minseok nearer to Yixing,"But Minseok,I'm not going to sit beside that guy so...."

 

Minseok smiles up at Yixing, finding himself comfortably sandwiched between two of his younger members.Yixing smiles back.

 

He bites his lower lip as he studies the older's pale porcelain cheeks, beckoning to him to touch them.Minseok's cold fingers thread themselves into the spaces between his own fingers.He is holding onto both Yixing and Luhan's hand, one in each of his.

 

He tries not to blush whenever he catches either one of them stealing glances at him occasionally throughout the show,

 

He familiarizes himself with Minseok's loud snorts.Luhan's horribly unglamorous expression as he laughs aloud.The way Minseok's fringes lay still on his forehead as he drifts off to sleep.Luhan's angelic features as he falls asleep as well.

 

Yixing is comfortable.

 

At last, he closes his eyes.

 


 

Warmth.

 

He wakes up.

 

He turns to his right and there is Minseok, snoring into his shoulder.He looks at the older's lap.His hand is in Luhan's,while both of Minseok' s hands grasp theirs tightly.

 

He feels too comfortable.

 

Yixing nuzzles Minseok's head, relishing in the feel of the latter's plump cheek resting against his shoulder and the messy bed hair against his nose.

 

It smells of Minseok.

 

He gasps soundlessly when he feels Luhan's fingers twitching.He surreptitiously takes a peek at Luhan.

 

The elder is looking at him.

 

He feels Luhan's fingers curling in to grip his.

 

The television continues flickering.He smiles shyly.

 

The older returns a smile.

 

They go back to sleep.

 


 

Intimacy.

"Yixing.Let's combine our beds.Come on!"Luhan urges,pushing his own bed towards Yixing's.

"Uh,what?"He asks,scratching his head.

"Yixing!!!Just do it!"Minseok whines from outside.

He suddenly enters the room, letting out a huge "Whoop!" before pushing Yixing's bed towards Luhan's.

He jumps onto the combined beds,pulling Yixing onto it as well.Luhan rolls on top of the both of them.He laughs as the two boys beneath him groan under his weight,and proceeds to tickle them.It leads to a bloody pillow fight.

That night,Yixing finds himself sleeping between Luhan and Minseok,exhausted and happy.

 


 

Touch.

Luhan backs him up into a wall,nipping at his bottom lip and lifting the other's shirt,slowly.

They are clinging onto one another for support,pressing desperate kisses against each other's skin.

"Erm,what is going on here?"Minseok asks,hands gripping tightly onto either sides of his pants as he eyes both Yixing and Luhan with an inscrutable expression.


Status:UN-BETAed

A/N: in the next[and last] chapter,so....Yeah...Just a heads-up.Hehe :)

<3 xxx

I'm going to make a sequel after I'm finished with Cheeks.

So...Jongdae and...Who?